Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Tournament Prizes

Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
Howdy,

9EdCrBC.png

How out dated are your alliance tournament prizes? When I was a level 50 and tournaments were around, guess what the prizes were? The exact same as they are now basically. It has been 2+ years, the game is changing, and it is honestly time that you up the rewards some more, and perhaps add a few more ranges, such as top 100.

Come on now GGE, we all know you don't like to give stuff away, but it is so obvious that these prizes are terrible for what alliances put into them. Up the ruby prize, or make some kind of reward that makes it worth while.

E
Post edited by Eric768 (US1) on
Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.

Comments

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 18.03.2015
    Agreed. Even rubies and coins, to the bigger alliances are worth nothing.Different prizes altogether I'd like to see.
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 18.03.2015
    Bragging rights...
    Quit while you're ahead
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 18.03.2015
    heehee3 wrote: »
    Bragging rights...
    That's about it ;)
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • NathanBobby (NL1)NathanBobby (NL1) NL1 Posts: 119
    edited 18.03.2015
    I think that the TOP 3 alliances should get a decoration of 205 PO. This way there will be created bigger battles between alliances.
    NathanBobby Recruiter of "Demolition" (NL1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 18.03.2015
    I think that the TOP 3 alliances should get a decoration of 205 PO. This way there will be created bigger battles between alliances.
    250 PO and maybe
    Quit while you're ahead
  • Hanzolo (US1)Hanzolo (US1) US1 Posts: 896
    edited 18.03.2015
    Top three get a reward of 20k rubies while they probably put 20k $$$ into their attacks
    #TheDreamLivesOn

Hanzolo @ Canada1

• Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 18.03.2015
    Sorry GGE 20k Glory 500 rubies you mad? Thats like 1 attack for a lvl 70 who buys rubies probs like half an attack even up your prize requirements and the prizes themselves
    Monkey-En1

• jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 18.03.2015
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Howdy,

9EdCrBC.png

How out dated are your alliance tournament prizes? When I was a level 50 and tournaments were around, guess what the prizes were? The exact same as they are now basically. It has been 2+ years, the game is changing, and it is honestly time that you up the rewards some more, and perhaps add a few more ranges, such as top 100.

Come on now GGE, we all know you don't like to give stuff away, but it is so obvious that these prizes are terrible for what alliances put into them. Up the ruby prize, or make some kind of reward that makes it worth while.

E
    please update this .......
    jotto @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 18.03.2015
    A decoration would certainly be something to consider with the top 3. I'd say one in the 225-250 range would be good. Perhaps something like premium time for the top 10 alliance's members as well. Then stick with rubies/coins for the top 50 or top 100, because odds are those groups are still in need of some rubies. But of course up the amount of the reward, because 500 rubies is nothing.

(6670th post to pass Billy96)
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 18.03.2015
    ben3211232 wrote: »
    I don't really see the use, considering the fact that top alliances can not only get Decoration in Storm Islands, but get the Storm Lord:

http://prntscr.com/6ighuk

And considering the fact that these bonuses have timers:

Attachment not found.

Gives top alliances to spend resources on.

The support bonus best used during masses.
    Yes, and most top alliances can use those whenever needed anyway
    Quit while you're ahead
  • edited 18.03.2015
    How about give the rubies to each individual member of the alliance? That would make a huge jump for top 10.
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 19.03.2015
    top 3-10 could get free smithy upgrade by one lvl...??
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 19.03.2015
    top 3-10 could get free smithy upgrade by one lvl...??

most if not all of the top 10 have fully upgraded smithy. at the very least they have a close to full level one.

i think PO is a nice idea, as the alliances that are winning the prizes now are already fully leveled up, and coins/rubies do them no good, except maybe for a temporary boost in defense, speed, atk power, etc., and im not even sure if those take coins/rubies to use

coins/rubies should go to those that need them more they make great prizes to lower level groups, but i know some players who can farm more then 1 million coins a day, so giving an alliance with players like that 500K coins? congratz, you saved them 1/2 a day of work. for one of their guys. when they have 64 others just as capable

and 20K rubies? that is less then 20$ of rubies. almost every hit i have seen in the war uses that many rubies on tools/troops alone, so you saved them the cost of 1 attack.

these prizes are useless to almost all who get them, make a useful change for once

props to erik, 2 ideas in a week on forums that are actually good and thought out, but still simple. not another kingdom or 1/2 baked idea on how to "balance power" (I.E. more capitals for other kinds of troops...)
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • doom72doom72 Posts: 220
    edited 19.03.2015
    would like to see some tools thrown in.... atm am low on cast iron mantlets and would hope to see tools included in say the participation reward....some DECENT equipment and gems would be nice as well.....
    non ruby buyer of aus1 server
    lv70 archduke
    The path to Hell was paved with good intentions...
    So the path to Heaven is paved with bad intentions?...
  • Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838
    edited 19.03.2015
    Include prizes for the top 50 like 1k rubies and 5k coins or even more.
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
    ~Mahatma Gandhi
    Napoleon4
    Level 70 
    Illuminati
    Part Of UAL
    @ Indian server
  • ABCABCABCABCABCABCABCABC Posts: 549
    edited 19.03.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    most if not all of the top 10 have fully upgraded smithy. at the very least they have a close to full level one.

What is max lvl? Mine is 19 I think.
    "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****"

Ab8CKOc.png Bring back the old castles

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file