Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

alliance - india1

catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
edited 15.03.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Frrom pro999

in my previos account i went up tolv 40 and then I stopped playing. i am looking to continue my account but i cant find a good alliance around me . I'm sorry guys but im still lv 12.
i hope i find a good active alliance
pro9998)
Post edited by catchred (IN1) on
pro999 @ in 1

Comments

• QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) Posts: 301
    edited 15.03.2015
    pro9992 wrote: »
    Frrom pro999

in my previos account i went up tolv 40 and then I stopped playing. i am looking to continue my account but i cant find a good alliance around me . I'm sorry guys but im still lv 12.
    i hope i find a good active alliance
    pro9998)

If you are level 12 you should have a free castle move? You can find any good alliance and move to their area.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

• catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
    edited 15.03.2015
    no , i dont want to waste it now !
    pro999 @ in 1
  • QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) Posts: 301
    edited 15.03.2015
    Then good luck to you. All the best in your search.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

• catchred (IN1)catchred (IN1) IN1 Posts: 68
    edited 15.03.2015
    wonder which ally will help me?
    pro999 @ in 1
Sign In to comment.