Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Mods pls

GodsNoblemanGodsNobleman Posts: 611
edited 15.03.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
As you all know there are people bumping threads. Please punish these people or put each thread back where it was.

Please do your job properly.

Thanks,
Forum
Post edited by GodsNobleman on
WarHammer40K

Camelot

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,510
    edited 15.03.2015
    Community managers are not on at the weekends mate.
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • GodsNoblemanGodsNobleman Posts: 611
    edited 15.03.2015
    Mods aren't CMs.
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
  • jotto (US1)jotto (US1) Posts: 465
    edited 15.03.2015
    will see no help on this subject
    jotto @ usa 1
    edited 15.03.2015
    GGE in a nutshell^

Honest post.
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,510
    edited 15.03.2015
    There is no Board moderators, wonder why that is. Look at the "US" forum if you want mods ;)

http://us.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/forum.php
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • WarriorEric6WarriorEric6 Posts: 473
    edited 15.03.2015
    jeethboss is not even expressing freedom of speech which is basically what the forum is for. he's just pissing people off for attention.
    [email protected]

when some one successfully hits me with a shadow mercenary attackimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt79xMM1YhQxS7Aj4NWgf5U9Nl9wFLarAyVLs-jlnyzR0l9PV53w
  • QueenMaria (US1)QueenMaria (US1) Posts: 301
    edited 15.03.2015
    They can only piss you off with this petty stuff if you let them WarriorEric6. Treat them like little kids who are throwing a fit to get attention. Do not give it to them. When they see they are not getting attention for it it will stop. It will no longer be fun for them.

Creating this thread probably just encouraged them to do this more.
    Dear GGE,
    Stop coming up with crappy ideas to rip us off. WE should determine what events we are in NOT YOU. STOP GOUGING YOUR USER BASE! STOP UPDATES UNTIL YOU FIX THE LAGS/CRASHES! HIRE WEEKEND STAFF! THE USERBASE DESERVES IT!

"You want to lose all of your customers? Lie to one of them." - Bartolo Aglialoro, 1909-1989 GRHS

#NotEnough

That will be all.
    Sneaker

• Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 15.03.2015
    CM's and Mods generally don't do much about thread bumping. One of the only things they can do is delete the thread altogether, which gets rid of the history of that thread and any posts within it.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • edited 15.03.2015
    Maybe take away 100 threads from the bumper? IDK just a thought
    edited 15.03.2015
    They can only piss you off with this petty stuff if you let them WarriorEric6. Treat them like little kids who are throwing a fit to get attention. Do not give it to them. When they see they are not getting attention for it it will stop. It will no longer be fun for them.

Creating this thread probably just encouraged them to do this more.
    i know what you mean that's why i ignored when i found out he was doing it

if every would think like you, jeethboss would've been out of here months ago
    [email protected]

when some one successfully hits me with a shadow mercenary attackimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt79xMM1YhQxS7Aj4NWgf5U9Nl9wFLarAyVLs-jlnyzR0l9PV53w
    edited 15.03.2015
    Man I srs wish this game wasn't for kids...
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 15.03.2015
    jeethboss is not even expressing freedom of speech which is basically what the forum is for. he's just pissing people off for attention.

He claims that he won't stop until I stop him. How am I supposed to do that? Launch an all-out attack on his puny castle?
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• BubbaBSBubbaBS Posts: 21
    edited 15.03.2015
    He claims that he won't stop until I stop him. How am I supposed to do that? Launch an all-out attack on his puny castle?

Give the attention seeker no attention. It's not like he posts anything important anyway ;)
    BubbaBS @ usa 1
    edited 15.03.2015
    BubbaBS wrote: »
    Give the attention seeker no attention. It's not like he posts anything important anyway ;)

Good post... lol'd.
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 15.03.2015
    BubbaBS wrote: »

Exactly. All posts is "bump" "buuuuuuummmmmmmpppppp" "bummmmmp bump bumpity bump" etc.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 15.03.2015
    See, the only problem with this is that the more important threads are spammed out of the page. I have no problem with ignoring trolls, it's just the relevance drops to 0 once old threads are up.
    WarHammer40K

Camelot
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 15.03.2015
    As you all know there are people bumping threads. Please punish these people or put each thread back where it was.

Please do your job properly.

Thanks,
    Forum

Cant we punish you for using the alliance thread for non alliance activity?

& sorry m8 but forum mods don't do there job..... I remember heckle made a death threat to TREE HUGGER and he didn't get banned yet
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • FerFugsSake (US1)FerFugsSake (US1) Posts: 44
    edited 15.03.2015
    I seriously don't open old threads or anything else that shows the tart cart trolls as the last poster. Or many other threads for that matter unless I see the last poster was someone that can string a coherent paragraph together and usually includes noteworthy content in said paragraph.

If you see an old thread pop up and jeeth, FL BDs heckle, ray and his .......' s, just skip it and it goes away a hell of a lot faster. Just sayin.
    FerFugsSake @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 15.03.2015
    If you see an old thread pop up and jeeth, FL BDs heckle, ray and his .......' s, just skip it and it goes away a hell of a lot faster. Just sayin.

^ ^ ^

Don't waste time telling them they bumped a thread, they know they did. Just don't say anything.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
    edited 15.03.2015

yes you can do that. or fight fire with fire
    [email protected]

Sign In to comment.