We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New defence set-up as an option

I find the new defence set-up highly annoying and inconvenient. I don't mean the set-up in general, I'm talking about the new settings where you click one of the tools on your wall, and then this thing that shows all of your tools and which ones you use and can add on, takes up half of your screen. It's handy and all, but highly inconvenient, especially if you have to click the scroll down button ten times just to remove a tool you've put on the wall, but have decided to take it off. And there's the fact that if you want to change the number of one tool you put into a slot, it fills up the other slots with the same tool on an average. For example, you could put in 12 tar-pitches, then decide to change it to 16, and if you have three other slots free, it would auto-matically fill them all up, with four in each one. Then you'd have to scroll down ten times again just to remove them from the wall. Regardless to say, I dislike it immensely.

What I'm suggesting is, could we make this set-up an option? Or at the very least have the tools you've put on the wall at the very top of the list so we wouldn't have to waste time clicking the down scroll ten times just to remove the tool? Maybe make the 'fill in the other free slots' thing an option as well? It's not necessary to delete the thing entirely, it would just be appreciated if it could be less inconvenient.
Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
@en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
Post edited by InsaneDuckling (GB1) on

Comments

• Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 10.03.2015
    Yeah, it's quite stupid showing gate tools for wall defence. But a good way to solve the problem would be to
    re-rrange them manually
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 10.03.2015
    not sure what you guys are talking about... mods and support all say that this is a helpful and wanted update... they wouldnt lie to us now would they?
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
    edited 10.03.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    not sure what you guys are talking about... mods and support all say that this is a helpful and wanted update... they wouldnt lie to us now would they?
    Wait, you contacted support? They claim EVERY update is a helpful and wanted one
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

• Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 10.03.2015
    Wait, you contacted support? They claim EVERY update is a helpful and wanted one

and your saying they would lie? they would NEVER do that would they? why would they EVER get what we want wrong? i mean its pretty obvious when we say we like option 1 but dont like option 2, we REALLY mean that we hate option 1 and would LOVE option 2

these GGE people are pretty smart knowing how we really dont know what we are saying, and even smarter still to know EXACTLY what we want when we are so misguided into thinking we would like a good and helpful update
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
    edited 10.03.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    and your saying they would lie? they would NEVER do that would they? why would they EVER get what we want wrong? i mean its pretty obvious when we say we like option 1 but dont like option 2, we REALLY mean that we hate option 1 and would LOVE option 2

these GGE people are pretty smart knowing how we really dont know what we are saying, and even smarter still to know EXACTLY what we want when we are so misguided into thinking we would like a good and helpful update
    Well that bakery inflation was certainly a great idea!
    Anyways, even if they DID think, it's an opinion question, no definate answer
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Sign In to comment.