Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bakery

Warkingdom123Warkingdom123 Posts: 36
edited 03.03.2015 in Players ask Players
At my outpost I have a bakery, and in the information about it it says 'Reduces food consumption of troops stationed here'. I am not sure how to station troops if you can, and whether you do station troops or if it just redues the food consumption of all troop at that castle. Please help.
Post edited by Warkingdom123 on
Warkingdom123 @ en 1

Comments

• akhil0076akhil0076 Posts: 29
    edited 02.03.2015
    At my outpost I have a bakery, and in the information about it it says 'Reduces food consumption of troops stationed here'. I am not sure how to station troops if you can, and whether you do station troops or if it just redues the food consumption of all troop at that castle. Please help.

The Bakery reduces the consumption of each soldier, i.e Level 1 will reduce 5% of the food consumed by a soldier, Level 2 will reduce 10% of the consumed food and it goes on.
    And for stationing troops, just click on your outpost's icon on the world map, there will be a icon named as 'Station'.
    Level 32
    Vice Duke
    Deputy of the Steel Blood +

akhil007 @ India

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Evolution
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 03.03.2015
    Attachment not found.
    Click your outpost and then that button
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
Sign In to comment.