We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Hall of Legends - Resource Bonus Bug

Stumpyalaskan (US1)Stumpyalaskan (US1) Posts: 110US1
edited 23.02.2015 in Technical Assistance
Quite simply the up to 50% bonus you can get with Hall of Legends when hitting other level 70 players does not work. I have hit players with the bonus set from 5% to 50% and not gotten anything extra. I have tried it with using commanders without bonus resources and with using commanders with bonus resources. Neither way gives any extra resources beyond what the commander would normally bring back with their equipment resource bonus or lack their of. I have lost of on hundreds of thousands of bonus resources. Please fix this.
Post edited by Stumpyalaskan (US1) on
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• abhineshabhinesh Posts: 160
    edited 23.02.2015
    Quite simply the up to 50% bonus you can get with Hall of Legends when hitting other level 70 players does not work. I have hit players with the bonus set from 5% to 50% and not gotten anything extra. I have tried it with using commanders without bonus resources and with using commanders with bonus resources. Neither way gives any extra resources beyond what the commander would normally bring back with their equipment resource bonus or lack their of. I have lost of on hundreds of thousands of bonus resources. Please fix this.

well i use the most hopeful line- Contact Support :P
    abhinesh @ in 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 23.02.2015
    Hey Stumpyalaskan,

Thanks for the info! I'll get this forwarded on to the Bug Analysis team for you now and get back to you when I've got some more info.

Cheers,

Steve.
  • OMG!

After more than year and a half this is still not fixed!

• yea its not working fix it if u can

"Let me tell you about scared. Your heart is beating so hard -- I can feel it through your hands! There's so much blood and oxygen pumping through your brain, it's like rocket fuel. Right now, you could run faster and you could fight harder. You can jump higher than ever in your life. And you are so alert, it's like you can slow down time. What's wrong with scared? Scared is a super power! It's your super power!" - The Twelfth Doctor

• If they give me access codes of the server I would probably do it but it will never happen...
Sign In to comment.