Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Memory leak - Still no fix?!

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
edited 05.02.2015 in Technical Assistance
Title says it all really. Still no fix to what is a basic problem any half competent software developer could deal with? This has been going on for months now.
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513
    edited 05.02.2015
    Getting kind of pi**ed off now as really affects game-play a lot to the point where sometimes I just close my browser as I couldn't be bothered waiting 10 seconds every time loading world map or spending more than 3 minutes sending a simple tower attack. The CM's do try their best to report stuff to the "bug analysis team" but it is simply not good enough. We need answers about the memory leaks and what they are doing to fix it instead of sweeping it under the rug, announcing the new update and everyone gets distracted by it while they don't fix the real issues.
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 05.02.2015
    To be honest, you don't even need to close the browser... just the tab will suffice so I hope this helps but yeah, it's frustrating no end!
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • edited 05.02.2015
    the3 best thing is when the cursor just freezes on the screen and you have to wait 20 minutes, click the windows tab on keyboard, wait some more, and eventually you can move again....
    it seems to happen during spawnings /:{

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file