Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Something I noticed.

Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
Upon the game being brought to my attention in a previous thread, I decided to take a quick look at the Shadow Kings game that GGS has also made....and well..

It is a complete copy of GGE, with the slight difference that they altered the animation...

Right now the USA1 server there is about the same place that, USA1 on GGE was when I joined(way back in 2012). They are getting ready to add more kingdoms..

The catch ofc is that ALL of the ruby gouging tactics on empire are already in SKs, so GGS, you rly trying to repeat all of the crap that has happened on empire between you and your customers?

The dif with SKs obviously, is that all of the money grabbing is there from the start, so one of two things will happen, the game will die, because of all of the money grabbing bs, or it will do well for awhile, but only because all of the money gouging was there from the start...and players there might not know the difference...

A majority of things on SK even have the same names as they do on GGE, they have the same troops and everything, just with different graphics..food/stone/wood OPs and the shiny versions of them.

Ik SK has been around a while now(several months I believe)

But GGS are you too lazy to at least not make a clone of GGE?(something that SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED, EVER) This is worse than making 30 lvls for legend stuff and not bothering to even make 1 difference between all 30 of them..

I am ranting here, because I am kinda ticked at the complete lack of creativity.

What do you all think of this crap?

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Comments

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 25.01.2015
    Those stupid emoticons...cant stand them sometimes...

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• edited 25.01.2015
    Well GGS knows its the beginning of the end, just trying to grab as much money as it can before fleeing
Sign In to comment.