Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Activating Protection Mode

Mickey5612 (US1)Mickey5612 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
edited 09.01.2015 in Players ask Players
If you have an attack out that is landing in the future, and you choose to go under the bird, will that attack be recalled, if not will it bounce, or will the protection mode go away when the attack hits?

Any insight on this would be helpful.
Post edited by Mickey5612 (US1) on
Mpinto55 @ usa 1

Comments

• swantonbomb (GB1)swantonbomb (GB1) Posts: 357
    edited 08.01.2015
    It takes 24 hours for pro mode to enable, just measure your times.
    -Proud member of Blood Syndicate-
    Level 67 Prince
    Nomad destroyer :)
    8/7/2015 - 49k PowerPoints.
    8/8/2015 - 70k PowerPoints

NON RUBY BUYER!!
    UK1

'Why pay rubies to make a bakery, when i can clearly see when it is built, there are no rubies inside it'.
  • Mickey5612 (US1)Mickey5612 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    edited 09.01.2015
    will the attack abort and return or will it continue and bounce? after yhe 24 hours that is
    Mpinto55 @ usa 1
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 09.01.2015
    After the 24 hours, people can't launch attacks on you, the attack icon goes gray and you can't interact with it.
    Although I think you mean what happens if when the pro mode starts after the 24 hour wait time, and you have an attack inbound.

I would say you would see the attack bounce, and the attacker would get a pm saying "No Battle"

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file