Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Confederation of Inrazimad

Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
edited 05.05.2015 in Off Topic
So - Inrazimad. Some of you may know us, some of you may not. For those who don't, Inrazimad is the group of six or more people that cause havoc, chaos and mayhem in Entertainment & Fun - spreading Insanity, Craziness and Madness all around while decimating and destroying any trace of Sanity. Now, however, we've decided (or I have) that we're taking up too much space here, as most of the threads on the front page of E&F have been infested with our presence.

So, as a result . . . We now have our own website and forum! For the sceptic and cynical among you, think of the new forum as this - the Creative Corner and Entertainment & Fun sections smashed together and then enlarged into their own forum.

So now we invite all those who know us - and all those who don't, to come along, have some fun, read the Inrazimad Website and be part of an Insane community on the Inrazimad Forum!

- Cyclone14, Co-Creator of Inrazimad and the One Who's Just Hooked You
Post edited by Cyclone14 (INT1) on
The Completely Insane,
Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!

Comments

• InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 31.12.2014
    We wish you a Happy New Year, eat bacon (lots of it) and may your inner Inrazimad surface in this new year.

- Grace, Co-Creator of the Inrazimad Website and Food-eater.

Bam
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • edited 01.01.2015
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    We wish you a Happy New Year, eat bacon (lots of it) and may your inner Inrazimad surface in this new year.

- Grace, Co-Creator of the Inrazimad Website and Food-eater.

Bam
    iunhr8yb p8 eqevrewtywtywenryy
    edited 01.01.2015
    iunhr8yb p8 eqevrewtywtywenryy

Izdshtfz6fjkg/44yhsavk/6yxaab;95gdaxvjgsx?
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 01.01.2015
    Is-is this a cult?

:huh:
    edited 01.01.2015
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Is-is this a cult?

I don't believe so?

edited 01.01.2015
    Is-is this a cult?

I don't believe so?

• Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 01.01.2015
    Hehe! LONG LIVE INRAZIMAD!!! Even better, we started it on the dot of 2015!!
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 01.01.2015
    Courtesy of yours truly. 11:17 PM, to be exact.
    hanzolo5 wrote:
    Is-is this a cult?

No, my good man.

(It is.)
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
  • K K (US1)K K (US1) Posts: 3,731
    edited 01.01.2015
    Rreeeeaallllllllllllllllllyy?
    It's a cult? I find that hard to believe.
    It's not a cult? I find that hard to believe.

I'd love to join the community, but, well, I am a sane person so... yeah.

Oh, yes, you wouldn't mind sharing the knowledge of how to create your own website and forums with a sane person will you?
    The Sane Acquaintance of Inrazimad
    The Co-Creator of the Bilbo RPG Community

K [email protected] Int 1
    Member of the Royal Heavy Launchers; subdivision of the Royal Gunner Circle; subdivision of the Royal Remnant Knights.
    PS: Remnant Knights is owned and copyright to Game Samba and Kalydo. My post on the forums is to be considered fan fiction.

Hate the fires,
    K K

Help me raise Creatures, please.

• Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 01.01.2015
    Is-is this a cult?

No. You're a cult.
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    Courtesy of yours truly. 11:17 PM, to be exact.

No, my good man.

(It is.)
    No.
    K K wrote: »

Oh, yes, you wouldn't mind sharing the knowledge of how to create your own website and forums with a sane person will you?
    Wouldn't it just be insane if we let a sane person in?
    Remember, some insane, crazy, and mad people are in denial.

Either find a host that will give you a basic template (ie. weebly, wetpaint, etc.) Or learn some coding. I'm assuming Cyclone did the former.
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
  • K K (US1)K K (US1) Posts: 3,731
    edited 01.01.2015
    Neamhain wrote: »

Either find a host that will give you a basic template (ie. weebly, wetpaint, etc.) Or learn some coding. I'm assuming Cyclone did the former.
    I thought you guys were suppose to be insane... and no, I'm not in denial, I'm a sane man, if I appear to be insane, crazy, or mad that's my imagination.

Anyhow, thank you, I found out how to create a forum, it's just creating a website now, although I don't really need to, yet, knowing how might be useful in the future of this era...

Oh, yes, do you guys want sane people there or not? I've been thinking of starting a forum for a long time. Maybe I'll get one together for the sane people among us, that'll be fun once it's launched. Of course, you guys are welcome too.
    The Sane Acquaintance of Inrazimad
    The Co-Creator of the Bilbo RPG Community

K [email protected] Int 1
    Member of the Royal Heavy Launchers; subdivision of the Royal Gunner Circle; subdivision of the Royal Remnant Knights.
    PS: Remnant Knights is owned and copyright to Game Samba and Kalydo. My post on the forums is to be considered fan fiction.

Hate the fires,
    K K

Help me raise Creatures, please.

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 02.01.2015
    Wait, this is an organization dedicated to destroying sanity?

I thought it was dedicated to randomly bringing despair and destruction to the forum's role-playing games.... Oh well, looks like I'll have to make that organization........
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

edited 03.01.2015
    Neamhain wrote: »
    No. You're a cult.

No.

I did. Only had seven days if I wanted it to be up when it was, on New Year's Eve. Notice how I joined on the 21st, Aidan on the 31st, everyone else in 2015.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 03.01.2015
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    I did. Only had seven days if I wanted it to be up when it was, on New Year's Eve. Notice how I joined on the 21st, Aidan on the 31st, everyone else in 2015.

Aidan's New Years Eve came later than ours.

edited 03.01.2015
    And the difference is . . . ? The forum's on AEDT.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 18.01.2015
    Is-is this a cult?

Yes. Full of sadists and pyromaniacs.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 18.01.2015
    K K wrote: »

You're welcome. All Sane people are.

As food.
    K K wrote:
    I thought you guys were suppose to be insane... and no, I'm not in denial, I'm a sane man, if I appear to be insane, crazy, or mad that's my imagination.

Anyhow, thank you, I found out how to create a forum, it's just creating a website now, although I don't really need to, yet, knowing how might be useful in the future of this era...

Oh, yes, do you guys want sane people there or not? I've been thinking of starting a forum for a long time. Maybe I'll get one together for the sane people among us, that'll be fun once it's launched. Of course, you guys are welcome too.

I used Yola for the website and CreateAForum for the forum. I would've used something better for the forum but that was the only one that didn't require me to be older than I am.

That would be fun. We could come in and -

*Cough* Eat *Cough*

Greet . . . Greet you all.
    Wait, this is an organization dedicated to destroying sanity?

I thought it was dedicated to randomly bringing despair and destruction to the forum's role-playing games.... Oh well, looks like I'll have to make that organization........

It is, essentially. But all good things have an ulterior motive.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 18.01.2015
    Food, food, food.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 18.01.2015
    . . . No, not that.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 18.01.2015
    Of course not. *Conceals cutlery*
    -Albert Einstein
Sign In to comment.