Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

December's Storm

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
As Storm ends on the last day of the month, this month's event will fall on New Years Eve. As this is a pretty universally celebrated event, I would like to suggest that GGS alter the finishing time so that December's storm finishes on 30th of December (the day before new years eve).

I don't think it's that much of an unreasonable request.
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• edited 01.12.2014
    my birthday- new years eve! :P also while your at it dont like waiting up another 30 mins for enough wood to upgrade the keep got sleep to catch up on (do not attack me, I will awaken, lol)
  • therealsporer (US1)therealsporer (US1) Posts: 2,266
    edited 01.12.2014
    I feel that storm should also be out on hold for my birthday and the entirety of Hanukkah.
    And noone should be allowed to attack me when I feel sad.
    therealsporer @ usa 1
    the realerest.

Former whatever,
    Proud nothing.
    If I do something you need to know about, you'll know.

What is the face of a coward?
    The back of his head as he runs from battle.
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 01.12.2014
    Are you joking? Of course GGS will NOT implement this.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 01.12.2014
    I feel that storm should also be out on hold for my birthday and the entirety of Hanukkah.
    And noone should be allowed to attack me when I feel sad.

^This-10 characters

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• keep excaliburkeep excalibur Posts: 155
    edited 01.12.2014
    wait so your suggesting we lose a day in storm!
    thats pretty idiotic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    everything is awesome
    except gge with there recent greedy updates
    but for gge everything is awesome, when there are more levels to a bakeryyy
    everything is awesome when buildings need chracoal!
    just my song about gge
    i am Baron Keep excalibur in international cor ords: 921 697 i have 1864 honour im level 15 and im a proud member of 300 Order
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 01.12.2014
    wait so your suggesting we lose a day in storm!
    thats pretty idiotic

Idiotic? So you're going to sit in on New Years eve and play a 2D flash game? How exciting...
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • edited 01.12.2014
    Don't mind being attacked when I'm sad meh, it's when your happy's the bother, unless they're lousy war of the realms attacks with no seige tools and a 7-23 commander, those are fun lol
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 01.12.2014
    Hey Chris,

Sorry, but as I said in a similar thread relating to attacks over the holiday period, we don't want people to be restricted in how they want to play. There will be some players that want to play, and try and earn that top spot on the last day of December, and they're free to do so if they want, we don't want to limit people from playing :)

Regards,

Steve.
    edited 01.12.2014
    Hey Chris,

Sorry, but as I said in a similar thread relating to attacks over the holiday period, we don't want people to be restricted in how they want to play. There will be some players that want to play, and try and earn that top spot on the last day of December, and they're free to do so if they want, we don't want to limit people from playing :)

Regards,

Steve.

Fair enough, thanks for an answer!

Although, just to be clear, I'm in no way for restrictions in attacking over the entire period :) I remember you saying a couple of months ago that the Storm event may not always end at the exact same time each month and thought maybe this could be the case in December to reflect a time where the majority of players will be out having fun (all across the globe).
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • Barracuda58Barracuda58 Posts: 39
    edited 01.12.2014
    Wait, GGE do something constructive?? On their own?? All I can say is. "What are you smoking and do you have any left cause it must good stuff".
    Barracuda58 @ usa 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 02.12.2014
    Chris2307 wrote: »
    Fair enough, thanks for an answer!

Although, just to be clear, I'm in no way for restrictions in attacking over the entire period :) I remember you saying a couple of months ago that the Storm event may not always end at the exact same time each month and thought maybe this could be the case in December to reflect a time where the majority of players will be out having fun (all across the globe).

No worries!

I can see where you're coming from, but it'd also hurt players that have already entered, since the event already says how long it'd last. If we shortened it now, some players that entered with the intention of playing the duration advertised (and maybe even planning their buildings around certain dates) would be pretty disappointed!

Regards,

Steve.
  • keep excaliburkeep excalibur Posts: 155
    edited 03.12.2014
    Hey Chris,

Regards,

Steve.
    just to add america is a day back to australia as an example so america dont get to compete in the evnt on the 30th of december so they are losing a day, you suggested a great idea but it doesnt work for the majority of players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    everything is awesome
    except gge with there recent greedy updates
    but for gge everything is awesome, when there are more levels to a bakeryyy
    everything is awesome when buildings need chracoal!
    just my song about gge
    i am Baron Keep excalibur in international cor ords: 921 697 i have 1864 honour im level 15 and im a proud member of 300 Order
  • PulsatexPulsatex Posts: 20
    edited 03.12.2014
    Chris2307 wrote: »
    Idiotic? So you're going to sit in on New Years eve and play a 2D flash game? How exciting...

no one is forcing you to be online for the 31st, simple as that.
    GGS = Greedy Greedy Studios
    edited 03.12.2014
    Pulsatex wrote: »
    no one is forcing you to be online for the 31st, simple as that.

I'm not suggesting that. Regardless, the outcome of the thread is pretty apparent.

I was pointing out that a greater number of players would get more enjoyment out of the game if they were able to access the last few hours of the Storm competition. I.e. On NYE, only a fraction of players will be online compared to the previous evening which means a small movement to the end of the competition would make it more accessible.

Anyway, I am glad you pointed out the fact that no one's forcing me to do anything. Phew! For a moment there, I thought I had to get online December the 31st!
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 03.12.2014
    Us Chinese don't celebrate New Year's day much anyways. f there was Berimond that ended on New years Day/Eve it would be great as we could transfer the troops straight away.
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file