Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

No more Voucher Coupons? Tsk Tsk...

Magneto3Magneto3 Posts: 6
As many players may remember, during the holidays and at other special times, GGE offered gifts to its loyal customers by offering up voucher coupon codes on facebook, etc. Players could redeem these codes on the GGE payment website for free items. In fact, players enjoyed these gifts last year (2013) during the entire month of December. It appears as if GGE is no longer in the gift giving mood as the "Voucher Coupon" button has disappeared from their payment screen.

As we are all mostly aware, recent decisions by GGS and their motivations behind them ($$$) have prompted players to pay (cough cough) close attention to the implementations of new game features and the removal/change of old ones.

After everything that has happened lately and the unrest it has caused among the loyal players of this game, do we, the customers really deserve a "Bah Humbug?!"

I call upon GGE/GGS to show their true Christmas Colors and heed all players watch carefully.

Happy Holidays - Magneto
Post edited by Magneto3 on

Comments

• Area52Area52 Posts: 1
    edited 25.11.2014
    yeah we want it back here some prove from last years Attachment not found.
  • keep excaliburkeep excalibur Posts: 155
    edited 25.11.2014
    Magneto3 wrote: »
    As many players may remember, during the holidays and at other special times, GGE offered gifts to its loyal customers by offering up voucher coupon codes on facebook, etc. Players could redeem these codes on the GGE payment website for free items. In fact, players enjoyed these gifts last year (2013) during the entire month of December. It appears as if GGE is no longer in the gift giving mood as the "Voucher Coupon" button has disappeared from their payment screen.

As we are all mostly aware, recent decisions by GGS and their motivations behind them ($$$) have prompted players to pay (cough cough) close attention to the implementations of new game features and the removal/change of old ones.

After everything that has happened lately and the unrest it has caused among the loyal players of this game, do we, the customers really deserve a "Bah Humbug?!"

I call upon GGE/GGS to show their true Christmas Colors and heed all players watch carefully.

Happy Holidays - Magneto
    they dont offer vouchers to loyal customers anymore
    but they offer loyalty ruby bonuses to loyal players even if your lvl 12 which isnt very loyal and acheivable in under a quarter of a day
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,514
    edited 25.11.2014
    free gift from gge? don't think they are in the mood lol
    Attachment not found.
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 25.11.2014
    Letter to GGS:

Dear GGS (I throwed some sarcasm right on start haha),
    all I want for Christmas this year (I stopped believing in this crap when I was three years old but hey...) is for you to stop being such fuc...mistake (or is it?).Ok to continue where I started.All I want from you for this holidays is changing back bakery as it was before,to only 4 levels.So no vouchers,no suprise gift (that I already know what they are because they are same thing over and over again) NOTHING.Just change back bakery :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file