We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

List of People leaving the game

Comments

• flipz2flipz2 Posts: 7
    edited 19.11.2014
    Jeez the wife will be happy as I won't be maxing credit cards on useless online games anymore!

Thank You developpers for GGE, you rock! And don't forget to not let the door hit you on the way to the unemployement office as oyur company will not be open much longer since they won't be able to pay your salaries with our money!!! You cna only blame yourself for that!
    flipz @ usa 1
  • JP53JP53 Posts: 54
    edited 19.11.2014
    23:59 St Andrew's Day will be my final moment in this game if these changes are not reversed.
    JP53 @ en 1
  • Pitthead (US1)Pitthead (US1) Posts: 52
    edited 19.11.2014
    Put me on the list please.
    Pitthead @ usa 1
  • Royal FortressRoyal Fortress Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    I'm off to play Kingdom wars, F2p, available on steam.
    Royal Fortress @ nl 1
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 19.11.2014
    here is what i dont get

many servers are undergoing a server war of some kind. example, USA 1, every large family alliance is in it, and even a non large family group (d8athg0ds) is in it, and they fought KON and misc by themselves because of how many rubies they buy

so GGE has how many super uber ruby whales in server wars across the servers right now, and due to the wars they buy more and more rubies for tools, soldiers, other bonus's, and prizes like troops, food, coins, and tools for buying rubies in certain amounts, all of which are helpful during a large war.

then they all of a sudden put out a TERRIBLE update making even the ruby players want to quit. cause who needs money any more right?

#GGELogic - make everyone quit the game, we love losing all our customers! thanks for stopping the shopping, and thanks for wasting your time/money on us!
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • HeroCyndi (US1)HeroCyndi (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Well GGE, farewell and thank you for giving me my life back. I see no reason to continue to dump time, effort and money into a game that is now nothing but frustrating, irritating and annoying.

Limit the need for coal, oil and glass to the legendary buildings only - you should see by now that this update as it is will cause many to move on.

Please add me to the I'm Out list.
    HeroCyndi @ usa 1
  • brent777brent777 Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Well written Lexx7; comical but truthful. Thanks for the update.
    brent777 @ usa 1
  • eljak (US1)eljak (US1) Posts: 18US1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Really GGE...this is gonna hurt you as i am one of those rubie buyers no longer buying
    eljak @ usa 1
  • PrincesChantrisPrincesChantris Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    We helped them win those game awards this year. This is how they treat us, I am tired of the world realm wars popping up and no good promotional deals to even make you want to engage. Then The Traveling Knights , you get beat for rubies and it's never enough time to complete. Same thing with Thorn King , and the water kingdom one that pops up and then every thing you build is washed away.. BLHK- >puking vomit<
    PrincesChantris @ usa 1
  • zokezoke Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    I am level 54 and I stop playing sunday if its not change back
    zoke @ skn 1
  • obaasan (US1)obaasan (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 19.11.2014
    Well I see the petition tread was deleted, over 3000 unhappy players. GGE you need to wake up and remove the new update or lose many, many players many of which use to buy rubies, Try for once being fair, REMOVE THE UPDATE for additional resources from other realms, it UNFAIR. If my friends leave so will I.
    obaasan @ usa 1
  • clikveclikve Posts: 17
    edited 19.11.2014
    thats what we say good
    clive @ en 1
  • carts007carts007 Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    I too am a small time ruby player and will be leaving if not sorted. I am a leader of an alliance and will advise all NO ATTACKS and change the flags to red in protest pass it on
    carts007 @ au 1
  • gustusgustus Posts: 6
    edited 19.11.2014
    include me on the list of players that are leaving....my wife will be happy to see my smiling face again...
    gge couldn't take the pressure and deleted the petition...bunch of cowards
    a vote through my alliance which i am the leader of voted for all to leave and join another game together...Not one of yours....hope you enjoy the huge sucking sound of money as it leaves your company....taking 19 players with me....and asking other alliances we are pacted with to join

one dissatisfied customer can cause a company to miss gaining 100's of new customers....i'm spreading the word
    gustus @ usa 1
  • HagalazHagalaz Posts: 10
    edited 19.11.2014
    Nambala2 wrote: »
    The partial fix isn't enough. I still won't ever be able to get lvl5 castles/OPs, the requirement of other world stuff is too big. If I can't progress, I see no point in playing.

Agreed. You can add my name to the list as well.

And it appears that they have started deleting the long petition threads. I called it yesterday that they would do this, its what the moderators on the World of Warcraft forums did when people started getting angry about ridiculous changes. The best way to silence dissent is through draconian censorship. These changes are not going to go away; people will quit the game & others will come along to take their place. GGS knows this & that is why they don't care. It doesn't matter if you are a long time player and/or ruby buyer, to GGS you are just a dollar figure & they will happily take someone else's money if yours goes away.

Do your best to spread the news about this, let people know that this game is just a huge money grab. If we affect their reviews on gaming websites & the such, it will hurt them financially when it comes to new players.
    21.jpg
  • bbgbeckettbbgbeckett Posts: 40
    edited 19.11.2014
    Exactly I am with these people, Hear our voices or check out your server totals within days that will show you that we were serious and now your game is obsolete !!!!!
    bbgbeckett @ usa 1
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 19.11.2014
    how long will you wait GGE? are you just gonna ignore us by deleting every thread that speaks against you? what happened to freedom of speech? i didnt realize i was playing a game run by dictators.

how fair is it that people with lvl 5 walls and towers and upgraded buildings dont have to pay for anything besides the new buildings, but us non level 70s have to now pay the hard to get stuff in order to get to level 70, which slows our progression, and then also pay to get the advantage of the new update for level 70 people. so we are punished because we didnt play the game longer? or we didnt ruby our way through the game like others?

and BTW GGE, even farming for the new resources sucks. check it out. hit a desert tower and clicked fous on oil as loot, here is what i got

http://gyazo.com/5390607149c90bc5b173fe03ded977a9
    http://gyazo.com/ba7003953934719572dad137e10aa80e

that was with about 70 surviving soldiers, i was testing to see how much i could get. less then 10% of what i got was what i said to target as the loot. i could understand if i was hitting a player castle and they dumped what i wanted to get before my atk hit, but when hitting a NPC castle what excuse is there?
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • jmperrinjmperrin Posts: 13
    edited 19.11.2014
    the hotfix offered today is a nice touch, alot like giving a band aid to teh black night in monty pythons teh holy grail. Just remeber lads and ladies "T'is only a flesh wound!"

i buy rubies with every paycheck, and will leave if this is how we are ment to play their game. empire should not be a SAW movie where the players cringe at the thought of another update. Dont worry these ahndcuffs come off easy, all you have to do is saw your leg of!

This game is not big enough for me and this update. Either it goes or i do and my gaming dollars come with me

Flags red in protest
    Boycotting ruby pruchases
    Leaving GGE
    king jmperrin the terrible
    jmperrin @ usa 1
This discussion has been closed.