We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

List of People leaving the game

Comments

• PulsatexPulsatex Posts: 20
    edited 19.11.2014
    Very well said Keldor.
    Totally agree, I have noticed many changes over the several recent/not so recent updates which are all aimed in more player spending for less benefit.
    You are slowly destroying at the foundation of the greatness this game once was.

Remember the following?
    - Auto-war declaration / Tribute (its optional now, but practically useless too)
    - Screwing us with Storm Islands on the first month. (though this one is debatable and the extra reward steps now available)
    - Adjustments to ruby building level steps (watch tower and bakery) - its now more expensive overall
    - Underworld, then making the similar events into the 2 phase to have access to all rewards.
    - Screwing us with the Nomad adjustments (increase difficulty, we get less rewards)

Now this is pretty much the last straw for many. Including myself.

You are sinking your flag ship.
    GGS = Greedy Greedy Studios
  • StJohn (NL1)StJohn (NL1) Posts: 11
    edited 19.11.2014
    This is not good enough for me

I give it 2 days then I Quit!!
    Aiyana @ nl 1
  • McFarlad (GB1)McFarlad (GB1) Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    This token contribution is ridiculous - just an insult really. Im a level 54 not in the burning sands or fire peaks - I guess im stuffed.

Thanks - I was enjoying the game.
    McFarlad @ en 1
  • WarriorEnesaWarriorEnesa Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2014
    I am sorry for you gge money means more than any thing I guess. The up dates are the worst thing you could have done look at all the players you are losing I give you maybe 3 months and this game may be history I will be thinking about leaving also if the updates are not taken down and things are back the way they use to be and my flag has just been turned to red in protest
    WarriorEnesa @ usa 1
  • Ambassador9Ambassador9 Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2014
    Now they give us a gift of a few resources to "buy" us off... really give your heads a shake GGE. Change or I'm out as well, the game was hard enough with the Ruby players as it was, now this... forget it. Give ya till I'm out of the rubies I have left and see if there is any change then bye bye.
    Ambassador9 @ usa 1
  • edited 19.11.2014
    i support this
    supertollo @ skn 1
  • KjatticusKjatticus Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2014
    I have been in this game for almost a year. I am not a ruby buyer, so no loss to gee there. But....I belong to a great alliance that does have many ruby buyers in it. And guess what, gee? A lot of those players are not happy and are planning on quitting if this is not resolved. You will lose an entire alliance of players. You have a great game going and continually tinker with idiotic ideas. You remind me of the president of the United States. He continually throws stuff at the wall to see what will stick. You do not want to be like him. We have enough morons in this world already. Wise up gge.
    Kjatticus @ usa 1
  • REDARMYREDARMY Posts: 9
    edited 19.11.2014
    Same here, give it until the weekend for it to be resolved. If not, I will be gone !!!!
    REDARMY @ en 1
  • LinyantiLinyanti Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Just love this :thumbsup:, I mean this, NOT the update!
    Linyanti @ WWW 1
  • edited 19.11.2014
    Agree! WIth No.2XXX and Nambala2 and ALL others.

I'm a casual player that just builds up my castles...with limited offense attacks. NOW...the barrier to upgrade my castles, OPs, and in other lands is WAAAAAAY to lofty for my level of commitment. I will no longer be upgrading any of my castles...Only collecting taxes and sending resources to other players.

(Truthfully...the people I play with will probably no longer play either...so we'll all be better off.)
    Oddly OI-ioan @ usa 1
  • evo14evo14 Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    KimmoA wrote: »
    I buy rubies on weekly basis. I will be helping my ally in storm this month, but if these other world resources -things are not changed back until then, I quit. No more rubies either, I will slow down slowly next weeks.
    Thank you GGS for killing a nice game.

Today yet again I had 350 ruby troops wiped out 11 seconds after landing in storms - for at least the 10th time - support having said "they should bounce, have past it on to the bug team" - no replacement troops and no further captures possible - so nice of GGE to hand the title to BSK - on a silver platter - yes a rich mans game - Mike
    evo1 @ en 1
  • triangletriangle Posts: 425
    edited 19.11.2014
    I left a few weeks ago for the reasons described in my signature. It appears as if I got out at the right time.
    My Thoughts:
    Two years of Playing GGE: Independent Alliance and None Ruby Players
    How GGS handles our Feedback

Why I decided to Leave
    Thoughts on the Legendary Update

Achieved title of "the terrible", on the 8th of August 2014, without buying rubies, and while playing in an independent alliance.
  • E OOE OO Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    I will wait a week and if the update doesn´t remove then i´ll leave for sure !!X(
    E OO @ WWW 1
  • edited 19.11.2014
    partially fixing is not acceptable...
    Mahmoud9004 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 744NL1
    edited 19.11.2014
    it's becoming more and more a game without fun
    flug @ nl 1
  • SmeeAgainSmeeAgain Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Add me to the list
    When the last of my recently purchased rubies runs out I will leave the game
    They really ruined a good thing, been playing this for over 2 years - this update pushed me out
    SmeeAgain of DSON
    SmeeAgain @ usa 1
  • Weston1991Weston1991 Posts: 32
    edited 19.11.2014
    I buy rubys on a weekly basis also and i WILL quit this game as its becoming a chore not a game. I strongly recommend GGE just put it back to the way it was, i dont see why they have to change it when it was working well.
    Weston1991 @ en 1
  • Mad Griz (US1)Mad Griz (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2014
    If foreign resources continue to be needed to upgrade/repair buildings. I'm out.
    Mad Griz @ usa 1
  • dfresh962dfresh962 Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    I will close my account next week when I leave to go hunting if changes arent made by then...thanks for ruining the a fun game...Doug
    dfresh96 @ usa 1
  • Diamond7guaGameDiamond7guaGame Posts: 16
    edited 19.11.2014
    Protest to the latest resource update

Hi folks ,

Because of the update yesterday much players could´nt been able to built on there castles. Players of a lower level does not even have the possibility to built on their casle cause they dont have olive coal, or glass. That why we of the bg ´Love Tinte´ are on stike against this upgrate. We will not buy any rubies or goods not even fight any battle till this update is more friendly.
    Diamond7guaGame @ nl 1
This discussion has been closed.