We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

List of People leaving the game

1810»

Comments

• Dr.Abnormal2Dr.Abnormal2 Posts: 2
    edited 31.12.2014
    AND WHAT IS THE DEAL with foreign attacks over the HOLIDAYS and then moving the Event from Thrudays to Wednesdays and now Tuesdays?
    I was attacked without warning in my sleep early Tuesday Morning.
    I don't know anyone is my alliance that can beat a Foreign attack without being on and with help from their alliance neighbors. One friend had moats with loads of Ruby Tools(level 55) and an attack came with 1,200 Level 70 no tools and it almost won against 3,000 defense troops! These attacks are too unrealistically HARD!
    (it had 90% melee and ranged armor) So it took out all the alligators and fire moats used for defense 5 of each walls, figure that with no moat armor???
    That attack must have been a level 70 legendary 30 or so.
    GGG should make two games (within 1) - Level 69 below / level 70 above
    and one group can't attack the other group.
    Dr.Abnormal @ usa 1
  • tiu_ionuttiu_ionut Posts: 3
    edited 01.01.2015
    I second and third all the Dr. Abnormal says.... We should at least be given the opportunity to opt out of the Foreign Wars. And who wants to spend the New Years holiday sitting behind this computer keeping watch. It's time to give this game up.

Tiu_ionut
    tiu_ionut @ usa 1
  • edited 02.01.2015
    Red flag out, not buying rubies, not spending any, not attack active players. Signed

There
  • DashO (NL1)DashO (NL1) Posts: 114
    edited 02.01.2015
    Red flag out, not buying rubies, not spending any, not attack active players. Signed

There

This is what the entire NL1 server is doing at this moment for at least the upcoming week.
    DashO @ nl 1 <3
This discussion has been closed.