We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

List of People leaving the game

Aurelius6Aurelius6 Posts: 49
GGE need to wake up and see how this update is affecting the community. "What cost the man who inherits the world but loses his soul". Gospel accoring to St Matthew.

I feel that in their greed for more income the soul of this game has been lost due to abject greed.

Therefore I have opened this thread for people to post who are thinking about leaving the game.

I am a ruby player, so GGE will miss the income.

You have days to rectify the situation before I leave.

Yours totally disgusted.

Aurelius of the Musketeers.X(
Aurelius @ en 1
Post edited by Aurelius6 on

Comments

• Dr_kleenexDr_kleenex Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Should this gt much worse, they'll lose another player. I buy rubies every now and then, so they'll be losing some income.
    Dr_kleenex @ en 1
  • RomRomRom (GB1)RomRomRom (GB1) Posts: 82
    edited 19.11.2014
    I am a ruby player who is going to leave (or only sit ingame to chat with friends) too
    Lillias @ de 1
  • KimmoA (SKN1)KimmoA (SKN1) Posts: 16
    edited 19.11.2014
    I buy rubies on weekly basis. I will be helping my ally in storm this month, but if these other world resources -things are not changed back until then, I quit. No more rubies either, I will slow down slowly next weeks.
    Thank you GGS for killing a nice game.
    KimmoA @ skn 1
  • OZ-OZ- Posts: 132
    edited 19.11.2014
    Add me to the list mate..
    OZ- @ WWW 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 19.11.2014
    We should all stop fighting, call a truce. No battles, no upgrades requiring the new materials. Another small time ruby buyer they are about to lose.
    jimhurst007 @ usa 1
  • Si PPSSi PPS Posts: 97
    edited 19.11.2014
    I have been playing 3 years now and will leave unless this situation is sorted out.

Harvester Clan are going to follow this policy until updates are modified or we lose too many players to carry on:

- Change flag to red in protest.
    - No attacks on any other players or alliances. If players do attack, they will be booted. Only permitted attacks are RBC and dead accounts.
    -If any alliance attacks our members, they will be attacked regardless of level.
    -Do not buy outland resources from merchant.
    -Do not construct or repair buildings that require outland resources.
    -Do not transfer outland resources.
    -Protest on forum and email to GGE.

This was suggested by a player on the "Official Discusions" thread so we are adopting it!
    HARVESTER CLAN LEADER
  • BerserkJamesBerserkJames Posts: 107
    edited 19.11.2014
    been playing for 2 years and its been getting worse then this if not fixed im gone
    BerserkJames @ au 1
  • Battannia (GB1)Battannia (GB1) Posts: 39
    edited 19.11.2014
    Been playing 10 months… will leave if this update isn't removed… I buy rubies also!

Protest the latest resource update!

@Goodgamestudios #ggempire pink flag against the latest money grabbing update.. Shame on you GGE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Battannia @ en 1

I WAS WITH YOU OVER THE DECLARE WAR UPDATE. DONT BRING IT BACK!!
  • AndyGamer3 (GB1)AndyGamer3 (GB1) Posts: 107
    edited 19.11.2014
    I'm also a ruby buyer that will leave if the resources side of the update is not changed back!!
    Si PPS wrote: »
    - Change flag to red in protest.
    Thought people were changing it to black?
    AndyGamer3 @ en 1
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) Posts: 166AU1
    edited 19.11.2014
    The partial fix isn't enough. I still won't ever be able to get lvl5 castles/OPs, the requirement of other world stuff is too big. If I can't progress, I see no point in playing.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • No.2 XXXNo.2 XXX Posts: 8
    edited 19.11.2014
    Agree. They have to take away everything that requier resources from other world. I cant increase my lvl by updating buildings. Caus to do that, I need coal. I DONT HAVE COAL!!!!!!! For crying out loud.
    This will gain high level players, and lower lvl will not be able to grow
    No.2 XXX @ skn 1
  • JoanneWillimentJoanneWilliment Posts: 1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Hi all,

I see no option to leave if this update isn't reversed, and many of our players agree that it will not be feasible to carry on. As it is, it takes along time to level up, it takes me a week to put out a heavy attack as it is at any main castle, now it will be more like 3, hope I'm not totally trashed :-(

After all this time will be sad to go, so many have already left recently, this latest update feels like the last straw.

Joanne
    JoanneWilliment @ en 1
  • RickjsRickjs Posts: 7
    edited 19.11.2014
    Yeah!!! All of the above!
    Rickjs @ au 1
  • Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 19.11.2014
    allow me to explain the situation for those that dont know how the new update works. many people are raging about it without understanding it, causing much pain

GGE expects us to use the new update to ship coal, oil, and class to each kingodm, thus making us lose more then 1/2 of what we send right off the bat.

then, we use coal and oil, 2 verrrry flammable materials, to put out any fires. we do this by just throwing on more and more until the fire gets full and stops eating the flamable material you feed it. then the glass you may use to put out the fire just melts on top of it.

next, you use things like glass and oil for wall upgrades, so that your strong wall becomes slippery and falls apart, but dont worry, it gets windows! and they are made of glass, so obviously no one could break in

then you get the new buildings (which only lvl 70's can get), which allow you to have 3X the original army size/resource production you had before, which evens the playing field because now the people who are NOT lvl 70 have a much harder time fighting a lvl 70, since lvl 70 people can produce 3X the food they did with the new grainery buidings and flourmill upgrades

and then all those people not yet in the outer kingdoms are expected to hack the game to get the resources needed to put out their fires

and dont forget the best part of all! once you DO reach lvl 70, if you wan to experience the benefits of this update, you have to tear down everything you worked for and rebuild with the newer better buildings, which also cost the very hard to get outer kingdoms resources

and another bonus of this update is that even the ORIGINAL things, like farmhouses and woodcutters and every other building eventually will take the outer kingdoms resources to upgrade in their higher levels.

geez how stupid is everyone? how could you all NOT see these many benefits? LONG LIVE GGE, THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN THINK UP WORSE UPDATES THEN THE ORIGINAL IDEA FOR XBOX 1!!!!

notice how EVERY update shows favoritism to the strong? foriegn invaders- strong alliances can support each other and level up the alliance fast. this most recent update- lvl 70's get WAY better stuff, including the possibilty of an army 3X larger if they get all the new grainery and flour mill upgrades. gems- easy to get if you can farm RBCs, whichlower lvls cant do as easy because they cant fight as strong a tower as higher lvl players. storm island, strong alliances have the chance to get stronger with ruby prizes, PO, new equiptment, etc. new glory titles, lets people with high glory get better soldiers, and the highest glory gets +20% atk strength

GGE needs to help the LITTLE PEOPLE who cant stop the strong ones, n ot give the strong groups more and more power
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Ashley RobinsonAshley Robinson Posts: 3
    edited 19.11.2014
    I agree with all the comments, put it back to how it was or no one will play any more, do not attack any players or buy any products, they will quickly realise the lose of income and change or the game will close: apart from the few sad people who will try to take advantage, but they will soon realise the game is no fun with only a few playing, please change it back, you need new players join to replace the ones leaving, this is called the life cycle, GGE seem to think they are GOD, but without players they are really nothing.
    Ashley Robinson @ en 1
  • chuppa (GB1)chuppa (GB1) Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2014
    how do u get resourses, charcoal and such in other kingdoms so you can repair and build
    chuppa @ en 1
  • XxxxNobleman (AU1)XxxxNobleman (AU1) Posts: 8AU1
    edited 19.11.2014
    Yes, totally agree with what is being said, total greed or someone with no idea of how the game works. Shame as was a good game.
    Xxxx @ au 1
  • edited 19.11.2014
    Same. At the moment I'm slowing down. If there;s no coming back to the previous state - I'm leaving.
    stanislawski @ en 1
  • Ulfberht3Ulfberht3 Posts: 2
    edited 19.11.2014
    I am almost lvl 30,I was just about ready to buy some rubies.Now that looks like past tense!
    I have been really enjoying this game.In a great alliance who really looked after me right from lvl 9 and continue to do so.Almost ready to get my 3rd op and growing nicely in EW.Right from the start i was "the speed racer" in my alliance challenging others to get to lvl 15 ,20 and 30 before me.and its been tremendous fun and really enjoyable. And i've made great friends with team members, sharing life stories ,movies,music,recipes ,laughs ,bitches and so much more.
    Now the stupid money grubbing moron developers have killed the best online game i've ever played.and i cant count how many.But it was a very good game.
    Forest Gump " Thats all i'm gonna say 'bout that".....
    ....except for this.To quote my father in law.."I don't mind a little bit o this n a lil bit o that!But when it comes to this ,to hell with that!!"
    And also the old rock n rollers Sha Na Na ...."Goodnight sweetheart well it's time to go.... i hate to leave you but i really must go .So goodnight sweetheart goodnight."
    Ps i'm asked to keep it civil. well actually i was ,you are morons you stupid developers, absolute morons!!!
    Ulfberht @ au 1
  • wotto (AU1)wotto (AU1) Posts: 5AU1
    edited 19.11.2014
    level 70 ruby player iam gone unless this is reversed
    wotto @ au 1
This discussion has been closed.