Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Moving castles in other worlds

Johnny40 (AU1)Johnny40 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
Hi, think it would be a great idea if GGE allowed us to move castles in Ice, Sands, Fire so we could be closer to our alliances. First move free, second 5k rubies. Think this would benefit all players in the game. What are you thoughts?
Post edited by Johnny40 (AU1) on
Johnny40 @ au 1

Comments

• Lord DR. VigilLord DR. Vigil Posts: 9
    edited 14.11.2014
    I like this idea! count me in!
    Lord DR. Vigil @ usa 1
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,509
    edited 14.11.2014
    this would make the kingdoms like a gangland with every big alliance clustered together impossible to defeat... not a good idea sorry
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • MarlboroMan3MarlboroMan3 Posts: 221
    edited 14.11.2014
    Johnny40 wrote: »
    Hi, think it would be a great idea if GGE allowed us to move castles in Ice, Sands, Fire so we could be closer to our alliances. First move free, second 5k rubies. Think this would benefit all players in the game. What are you thoughts?

You haven't really thought this through have you. If only the main castle in ice, sand and fire can move, it will put many of the larger alliances at risk, since you have only stated castles, and not RVs. Therefore, RVs will stay where they are and players will find themselves even further away from their rvs and then what would happen, they will lose them to other players from other alliances and you might have taken away their power, without rvs, they are pretty much useless.
    MarlboroMan @ en 1
  • WhiskeyrowWhiskeyrow Posts: 86
    edited 14.11.2014
    I want a new server where we can move all our castles and have new alliances and new wars. USA 1 is too crowded. GGE needs to learn from China on this because thy allowed this in their multi player online war games.It will allow longevity because this game is stagnent.
    Whiskeyrow @ usa 1
  • MarlboroMan3MarlboroMan3 Posts: 221
    edited 14.11.2014
    Whiskeyrow wrote: »
    I want a new server where we can move all our castles and have new alliances and new wars. USA 1 is too crowded. GGE needs to learn from China on this because thy allowed this in their multi player online war games.It will allow longevity because this game is stagnent.

A server can never be too crowded to be honest. The technicians are capable of scaling it up as and when required i.e. new players coming to register.
    MarlboroMan @ en 1
  • WhiskeyrowWhiskeyrow Posts: 86
    edited 15.11.2014
    What new players?
    Whiskeyrow @ usa 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 15.11.2014
    You haven't really thought this through have you. If only the main castle in ice, sand and fire can move, it will put many of the larger alliances at risk, since you have only stated castles, and not RVs. Therefore, RVs will stay where they are and players will find themselves even further away from their rvs and then what would happen, they will lose them to other players from other alliances and you might have taken away their power, without rvs, they are pretty much useless.

Or, players will move closer to their RVs, and make it even more impossible to beat them. ;)

I am against this idea, by the way.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 16.11.2014
    People would race to the edge of the map (as well as clustering with their alliance members). I personally enjoy the challenges which come with a more diverse Kingdom.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 16.11.2014
    Have I seen this suggestion before???
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 17.11.2014
    Have I seen this suggestion before???

Most probably. It is one of the most common suggestions around.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Highness Ho (GB1)Highness Ho (GB1) Posts: 2,763
    edited 17.11.2014
    Thanks for the conformation
    King Highness Ho @ en 1
    I AM A DUDE
    I don't buy rubies

Want a certain castle to go up in flames??? Visit My Bounty Hunting Thread!

Forum member of the month March 2015 WOOOHOOO!!!! Thanks all!!!

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle" (rubies) ~Sun Tzu

I am Catman! The New SuperHero!!!

Member of the Cat family, including Graycat,Elliotell
  • GBing2GBing2 Posts: 8
    edited 23.11.2014
    I am a relatively new player and I have see many new players joining around me
    GBing @ usa 1
  • keep excaliburkeep excalibur Posts: 155
    edited 23.11.2014
    the new kingdoms show your true strentgh
    its not like in green were you can have only attack troops terrible defense attack someone they attack you back but your alliance gives you loads of support
    in thesekingdoms honour is worth more because your most likely nowhere near your alliance mates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    everything is awesome
    except gge with there recent greedy updates
    but for gge everything is awesome, when there are more levels to a bakeryyy
    everything is awesome when buildings need chracoal!
    just my song about gge
    i am Baron Keep excalibur in international cor ords: 921 697 i have 1864 honour im level 15 and im a proud member of 300 Order
Sign In to comment.