Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Become a Legend

Comments

• bonkerz (US1)bonkerz (US1) Posts: 266
    edited 18.11.2014
    I have only had a quick look, but are we going to have to give up public order so that we can build resource buildings to repair fires? If so that is completely ridiculous. There is already enough to do when running an account, adding this in just makes everything far more tiresome...

p.s. I am almost certain you will need to reverse this update - it's going to kill the game much faster than you were planning.
    *Potato Crew*
    *Crew Cut Crew*
    *GGE Crew*
    *Crew Crew*
    *10 friends on facebook crew*
    *Only leave the house to go to the gym crew *
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Order pizza and too afraid to answer the door crew*
    *Leave class when professor tells us to pair up crew*
    *Girl asks for pencil, imagine life together crew*
    *So ugly people get whiplash trying to look away crew*
  • flehg (US1)flehg (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    edited 18.11.2014
    So if you have fires in an op you now need to port outer resources to your green main and then send via barrows?

Well done GGS, you've managed to potato another update.
    flehg @ usa 1
  • x80 (US1)x80 (US1) Posts: 21
    edited 18.11.2014
    crap it now costs olive oil charcoal ect to put out fires
    why?????????why r u going to bother us???u going to force us use rubies to put out fires
    and force none ruby buyers leave GGE huh?
    god dmn u guys
    555dc4d7ecfb4c8be331a8076e2084d4x80 @ usa 1
  • edited 18.11.2014
    DashO wrote: »
    Well done GGE, I was attacked in both my main castle and ice. Which is completely fine. But now I need glass, oliveoil and charcoil to repair my buildings. And the most brilliant thing about it is that I can't/don't produce glass yet.

I hope this is a bug.

http://gyazo.com/11d7461d15077c70611416815f92731c

This is a terrible idea. I have no idea what GGE was thinking.
  • Streidominating (INT1)Streidominating (INT1) INT1 Posts: 155
    edited 18.11.2014
    I think the update should be changed... all the other kingdom ressource should be only needed for the legendary levels.... or reduce the transport time and especially the cost! -70% is too much.....
    Highest Title achieved: the Remorseless
    Highest Honor achieved: 2500+
  • Hueligan (GB1)Hueligan (GB1) Posts: 10
    edited 18.11.2014
    Well after all of the anticipation here it is. Can we build the new buildings other than at our main castle? NO. Can we expand our main castle to accommodate the new buildings? NO. So have to demolish something or reduce number of decorations. Demolished dwelling. Now what do I need to build an iron mill? 10717 olive oil and 10440 charcoal. No problem I have plenty of both. Transfer resources. But wait, to transfer 10k of charcoal from ice is going to cost me an additional 25k of charcoal in duty. Likewise with the olive oil. RIP OFF! Looks like I'm going to remain a Level 1 Level 70. Shame because the update looked good on paper.
    Hueligan @ en 1
  • knight662knight662 Posts: 177
    edited 18.11.2014
    towers with charcoal glass and oil....really?.....fkn really? NOT HAPPY
    knight66
    lvl 58 Archduke @ Aus 1
    lvl 28 Count [email protected] USA 1

basketball fanatic, non ruby buyer(like sniper3 :P)

oh and i also have a pet goldfish called larry, feel free to visit him with some fish food :D

image.php?u=1261082&type=sigpic&dateline=1349050715
    well ur just bloody useless arent u.....and ur necklace and hat make me wanna shoot u with machine gun fire
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 18.11.2014
    Hueligan wrote: »
    Well after all of the anticipation here it is. Can we build the new buildings other than at our main castle? NO. Can we expand our main castle to accommodate the new buildings? NO. So have to demolish something or reduce number of decorations. Demolished dwelling. Now what do I need to build an iron mill? 10717 olive oil and 10440 charcoal. No problem I have plenty of both. Transfer resources. But wait, to transfer 10k of charcoal from ice is going to cost me an additional 25k of charcoal in duty. Likewise with the olive oil. RIP OFF! Looks like I'm going to remain a Level 1 Level 70. Shame because the update looked good on paper.

The updates always look good on paper, then when they implement them, major disappointment occurs. GGS seems to only screw up a wet dream!.I am in a war right now, and the repairs cost resources I need to ship, wait as they replenish, ship/lose more, and this slows the game process even further, so if you are a frigging mummy, or are hoping to be safe walking away to do other stuff, this is about it. the game is now even more waiting and waiting and waiting for the grass to grow/paint to dry kind of boring!!!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • edited 18.11.2014
    yeah the cost to transport kingdom resources is way to much compared to the amount of resources that these special buildings are producing...

they should make a minimal amount needed to transport kingdom res or even a small amount of coins... but plzz not the 70% rule.

this update is also only focused at lvl 70s so what is the fun in this update for lower levels.

is say that you allow some features be able to be accessed by lower levels as they continue in the game and use the res from kingdoms theyve unlocked.

also the kingdom res needed for decorations should be revised as that is absolutely unfair
    NINJA OF HELL

Proud member of Great Nations!
    snow-leopard.jpg
  • AsiandomaAsiandoma Posts: 3
    edited 18.11.2014
    I disagree with the new update features where you need to use charcoal and olive oils to build certain buildings, decorations etc... think of the low level playing this game , they will not gain those special resources easily and would be really hard to fix up their castle and outpost , please remove this feature and keep the rest
    Asiandoma @ au 1
  • Jon Storm (SKN1)Jon Storm (SKN1) Posts: 5
    edited 18.11.2014
    What the h**** is this??? I'm updating my storehouses, got them done in my outposts. AND now after this "update" it says I need coal and olive-oil to update the one in my main-castle in green!!!! I don't produce coal or oil how stupid can you be??? AGAIN YOU'VE MADE AN IDIOTIC CHANGE TO THE GAME!!!
    Jon Storm @ skn 1
  • knight662knight662 Posts: 177
    edited 18.11.2014
    fixing fires with kingdom res.......this is fked to the max
    knight66
    lvl 58 Archduke @ Aus 1
    lvl 28 Count [email protected] USA 1

basketball fanatic, non ruby buyer(like sniper3 :P)

oh and i also have a pet goldfish called larry, feel free to visit him with some fish food :D

image.php?u=1261082&type=sigpic&dateline=1349050715
    well ur just bloody useless arent u.....and ur necklace and hat make me wanna shoot u with machine gun fire
  • edited 18.11.2014
    I think that the changes should not be for low level players GGE. I currently captured an outpost from a lvl 70 player and I have to have glass, olive oil to repair those damn towers. How in the world will I get that?? I din't even unlock the world. The update should be according to the levels. Not for even a lvl 11 player who captured a lvl 70 player op can get glass and oliver or even coal. Remove this thing. Or make it like this. If a player has unlocked a everwinter glacier, then he can produce charcoal and send it to other kingdoms for building or repairing things. Please change this thing.
    Haider644633 @ WWW 1
  • Barca (INT2)Barca (INT2) Posts: 35
    edited 18.11.2014
    Never fear - the traveling merchant is here and for a small ruby purchase, you can have these resources.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    GGS need to aim much higher - they keep shooting themselves in the foot
    Because Fair Play is the only way
    NoblemanBob @ WWW 2
  • Silvinisy (AU1)Silvinisy (AU1) Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    Was looking forward to this update and having more reasons to move into the other lands, am now rather disappointed. I understand having a high transfer fee on resources that are available in all lands, as it's a 'quick fix' to help your construction/rebuild etc. However, having a 70% fee on resources that you can only make in one land (and slowly too) is not worth it.

Additionally, the update notes suggested that the resources would be required to build the new buildings and upgrades, however instead I'm now unable to continue upgrading any of my buildings at all. At lower levels when you're only just moving into the new lands it takes a long time to build up the production of these resources, and now I'm prevented from doing anything anywhere, except wait days or weeks. Build times and resources were already long and high enough, I don't want the game made easy as I enjoy a challenge, but this is no longer a challenge, it's laughable.
    Silvinisy @ au 1
  • Spartan-ArmySpartan-Army Posts: 16
    edited 18.11.2014
    unfair update....old player built glass furnace and another resource building just used wood and stone, now i should waiting for more time to built my glass furnace...this is unfair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Spartan-Army @ WWW 2
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 18.11.2014
    I am level 54 and am seeing this in my castle, fire on a tower is costing wood/stone/charcoal/olive oil to repair? am I baking a bread? making a food item? Mains keep also wants glass, yet I have not fully unlocked fire area.

so blding/upgrades and repairs all costing these exotic items and no way to expand the walls to accommodate new buildings is also part of the dumbest implementation I have ever seen.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Jon Storm (SKN1)Jon Storm (SKN1) Posts: 5
    edited 18.11.2014
    Another nail in the empire coffin....
    Jon Storm @ skn 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,116
    edited 18.11.2014
    Do this update make ordinary (non legend) buildings and dec require other world resources to build and repair? Surely that is an error, new buildings ok but the old ones?
    Lord Roj @ en 1
  • edited 18.11.2014
    hello,
    nice update, just few bad details,it's not fer for lower levels players, we now have to use resources from other kingdoms to build up our buildings, please remove that part, now we will never be able to produce enough to level up...or to buy new soldiers, thats only problem, please or remove that or reduce amount of resourses needed for building it's just too high....
    Please other players support me...
    Lord Siniša @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.