Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Become a Legend

16466»

Comments

• soccercheetah1soccercheetah1 Posts: 12
    edited 01.07.2015
    how can we tell when somone we blocked sent us a message that we dont want to read but we want to know if they sent it cause i sent a message to someone i blocked but they didnt respond because they didnt know i sent it
    soccercheetah1 @ usa1 go usa womens soccer!!!!
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,836
    edited 01.07.2015
    how can we tell when somone we blocked sent us a message that we dont want to read but we want to know if they sent it cause i sent a message to someone i blocked but they didnt respond because they didnt know i sent it

Can you say 'sent' for me 1 more time please? :p
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• TurdusMerulaTurdusMerula Posts: 46
    edited 03.07.2015
    I know it's a stupid question... But what is it with the iron ore? It's slow and stuff, but why would you even get it? What's the deal, why would you even want it? :)
    (What can I buy with it? I just chilled at level 70, getting everything straight, but know I want to know about al the 'new' stuff)
    TurdusMerula @ nl 1
  • CAYO7CAYO7 Posts: 290
    edited 03.07.2015
    I know it's a stupid question... But what is it with the iron ore? It's slow and stuff, but why would you even get it? What's the deal, why would you even want it? :)
    (What can I buy with it? I just chilled at level 70, getting everything straight, but know I want to know about al the 'new' stuff)

You'll need to build and upgrade. GGS makes quite scarce to force us to buy it from the merchant.
    Play GGS Empire for free by not buying rubies.
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 03.07.2015
    One of my members (level 55) was just attacked by a legendary level 172 and even lost honor. GGE how the hell is this possible, because the difference is far too big. A player with such a high legendary level should lose honor instead of "earning" it on such an attack.

The reason legend lvls can attack those below lvl 70 is because the hall of legends and other such bonus' that legend lvls give, only work agaisnt other legend lvl players

So it is not much different than a lvl 70 attacking a lvl 55

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• Lexx7Lexx7 Posts: 1,846
    edited 03.07.2015
    The reason legend lvls can attack those below lvl 70 is because the hall of legends and other such bonus' that legend lvls give, only work agaisnt other legend lvl players

So it is not much different than a lvl 70 attacking a lvl 55

however, they still get bonus's. they get to hold more troops due to granaries, they are typically part of stronger groups that you cant retaliate against (those around legend level 200+ that is, smaller groups have a few small legend level people sometimes), its still a 15 level difference, and those not level 70 get at most level 4 towers, so they cant hold as many troops on the wall to try and defend themselves with. you have a whole 60 less guys with all level 4 towers, which makes a huge difference. so even if its just a level 70 hitting a level 55, its still pretty unfair. not necessarily impossible to win, but a lot harder for the smaller guys
    RIP Eric768, true forum warrior and GGE king
    #ReviveLexx
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,116
    edited 03.07.2015
    Lexx7 wrote: »
    you have a whole 60 less guys with all level 4 towers, which makes a huge difference. so even if its just a level 70 hitting a level 55, its still pretty unfair. not necessarily impossible to win, but a lot harder for the smaller guys

Yes players under lvl 70 have lvl 4 towers, but lvl 70s can only send 1040 men against them (4 waves no gems), against other lvl 70s with lvl 5 towers its 1280. So it does even out. There is no really defense difference between a lvl 55 with lvl 4 towers and a lvl 68 with lvl 4 towers.
    Lord Roj @ en 1
    edited 03.07.2015
    CAYO7 wrote: »
    You'll need to build and upgrade. GGS makes quite scarce to force us to buy it from the merchant.

But what can I exactly build with iron ore? :)
    TurdusMerula @ nl 1
  • Lord Roj (GB1)Lord Roj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,116
    edited 03.07.2015
    But what can I exactly build with iron ore? :)

you need it for granaries and hall of legends
    Lord Roj @ en 1
    edited 03.07.2015
    Thank you :)
    That does make sense!
    TurdusMerula @ nl 1
  • Sarah1919 (AU1)Sarah1919 (AU1) Posts: 3,817
    edited 04.07.2015
    Amomgst all the troubles and problems with GGE, this update pleased me... But seriously, one 'Special Offer' finishes and another starts, I feel like it's no 'Special Offer' it's just a changing bonus to get people to buy rubies.
    Twitter will never overtake Facebook until it embraces the poke!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The scientist in charge of naming the vitamins sure was lazy -- "Yea, uh, just copy the alphabet. Add some numbers if you want."
    Take some time to say something nice about GGE! (And checkout my thread):
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141890-Too-much-criticism-not-enough-praise!
Sign In to comment.