Home English (UK) Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion: Become a Legend

Comments

• hophop5 (NL1)hophop5 (NL1) Posts: 26
    edited 18.11.2014
    uhh, i can...
    buy rubbies...
    i don't think so...
    hophop5 @ nl 1
  • MachelvaniusMachelvanius Posts: 3
    edited 18.11.2014
    Right in the middle of my work, I suddenly try to build a simple level 8 house (which I have been doing for a while, and now I suddenly have to send charcoal from my Main in Ever-winter to my main in Green country. So what was going to take me over 10 hours is now going to take me over 12 hours. And I'm going to lose alot of Charcoal on the way over.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. It's like you are trying to force people to play with Rubies in order to make money. If that's the case. Then your ploy has worked. If it is not reversed soon I will be quitting the game. I don't like being forced out. But it's stupidity to make things so difficult.
    Machelvanius @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AzulamanarAzulamanar Posts: 8
    edited 18.11.2014
    The update is a joke! I will not stay long in this game if GGE continues like this..what do you think we players? you think we have no life of our own? We demand you remove/update this to suit we players not your developers.
    Azulamanar @ en 1
  • cooljoe7cooljoe7 Posts: 7
    edited 18.11.2014
    • Resources from other kingdoms are now required for the construction of buildings across all kingdoms.
    • With this change, the various kingdoms are closely linked and are now very important for progressing in the game.
    • >>>>>>> this is a good idea ,, BUT there is a distinct disadvantage to lower level players...
    i JUST started Fire peaks as this silly server war started... and it has only been a source of honor loss (which i expected) and all iv'e been able to do is build a few low level plants half the possible storage and ZERO Glass production..
    now i cannot REPAIR ANYTHING until some one sends me resources that is already established enough to spare some....
    .....I CANNOT REPAIR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!.....
    terrible timeng on the roll out,.. smaller alliances like mine who have taken a stand against the largest alliances have now lost the any headway in this conflict that we were making, how can i compete agaisnt lvl 70 who can send and produce these resources MUCH faster than i can, WITHOUT BEING ON FIRE, now that my only real producer has been attacked ONCE TO A DEFEAT since this implemetation.. now the entire castile is burning and i could only start one repair...

cj7.... TOTALLY STEAMED!!!!!!!!!!!....

.. rEVERT AND REWORK THIS UPDATE NOW....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    \\\\\\\\
    >>>>>==========>....Oh, wow!
    ////////cj7 @ usa 1
    ( OUR 1st Amendment guarantees The freedom of speech, in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!)
  • JayB3JayB3 Posts: 6
    edited 18.11.2014
    A couple of points:
    -People are leaving the game RIGHT NOW, they woke up, logged in, found this steaming pile of feces and are gone.
    -Remove update within 48 hours or expect to loose most of your player base, tell people NOW that you are going to roll back the update ASAP.
    -You just added (3) new building to the Great Empire for level 70+ players. If you want to have ANY buildings that require resources from other kingdoms, these are the ones that should, but not anything that was in the game before.
    -You are just disadvantaging your incoming player base by catering to your long term player base. With no new people coming in, or a mass exodus of those currently working their way up, you create a vacuum, which will cause your long term player base to quit. End result, bankruptcy
    JayB @ usa 1
  • TommyJoeTommyJoe Posts: 3
    edited 18.11.2014
    This update sucks big time! There are already about ten pages of scathing reviews, and this is the first day !!!

I don't need to add to all the other comments, but needing other resource to put out fires is totally ridiculous, as is adding to the cost of buildings already available before the update. Why should I pay more today that I would have paid yesterday?

I recommend everyone boycott ruby buying and attacking other castle lords until this is reversed.

Hit GGE in the rubies, that is the only thing they care about.
    TommyJoe @ usa 1
  • widowjillwidowjill Posts: 14
    edited 18.11.2014
    GGE you did it again ..All that effort you put into developing todays new update ..wasted ..
    shame on you ..
    This has taken the game to its lowest level
    Our game play has stopped, why play anymore?
    Good Game Greed
    widowjill @ usa 1
  • BlockBuilderBlockBuilder Posts: 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    This update... I was just attacked on Sunday and expected to have all of my fires put out by tomorrow. Well, I probably won't have them put out for 2 weeks now. I have charcoal production of 120 in Everwinter, and just started Sands, so I don't have any Olive Oil. Members of my alliance are QUitting because of this update. GoodGame Studios, I ask you to remove this annoying feature from what used to be a fun game.
    BlockBuilder @ usa 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    here, here!!!

i second that..
    .. don't even know what the cool part of this up date is !!!!!
    all i know is all my stuff is on fire, ( yes i engage the PvP element of this game "fun!")
    and i can't repair ANYTHING!!

this update is not helping any one who is NOT a level 70, and it has taken a patient two years ( on my work schedule) two get to level 56... i plan on reaching lvl 70.. in good time.

I have discovered that the resource challenge in the realm castles is enough of a challenge, without adding THIS.

cj7 ... not Happy.
    \\\\\\\\
    ////////cj7 @ usa 1
    ( OUR 1st Amendment guarantees The freedom of speech, in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!!)
  • ThEtHe9 (US1)ThEtHe9 (US1) Posts: 357
    edited 18.11.2014
    CM arcaine. You started this thread. Have you looked at it since? Has anyone at GGS?
    ThEtHe9 @ usa 1
  • warriorimkewarriorimke Posts: 5
    edited 18.11.2014
    hello gge,

we will talk about the update legendary, full of faults, if you bs forward after other worlds so you lose some. We can live with because you're also in ice, sand and fire. but oil do but at one place, and also glass and wood charcoal as well. Further spoil you so no glass, oil, coal or wood in green. Robber barons on. And do not rob oil on fire. In addition, old buildings built now takes this crap. Extinguishing fires too, and do not forget to also strom. each month is gone. phew. Than anything else. where do you get it into your head castle green when you have everything robs. and no wood, stone or the like have in your castle? iron ore maker? Gge gives a compensation of any robs decoration that I've saved me chest? And one is not enough that you upt? should you have again :( 11 and the leveling for things that are nice to put something down. So at level 3 you can build it with so many ores.

Yeah not really thought through. We express all flags rose. Netherlands out.
    warriorimke @ nl 1
    edited 18.11.2014
    i logged on started one repair, and logged out ,.. discusted..

cj7
    \\\\\\\\
    ////////cj7 @ usa 1
  • ChampionMattChampionMatt Posts: 21
    edited 18.11.2014
    No thought again!!!
    Why not only use kingdom res to upgrade new buildings from level 70!!!
    For all buildings is a joke!!!
    Do you ever think of the players GGE!!!
    This one may be the straw that breaks the camels back for me.........
    ChampionMatt @ en 1
  • Skeleton-bodySkeleton-body Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    I'm against the update, taking to much time - just isn't with it anymore and spending money - no thanks
    Skeleton-body @ en 1
  • RamSekhar1 (IN1)RamSekhar1 (IN1) Posts: 23
    edited 18.11.2014
    I just wanted to give up my 6 food OP to get a new 8 food OP. And now I am frightened. To develop a OP from rubles and upgrade towers with kingdom resources..... Huh... better stay with 6 food OP :(. The shit update is here
    RamSekhar1 @ in 1
  • -AussieFrank- (AU1)-AussieFrank- (AU1) AU1 Posts: 45
    edited 18.11.2014
    33,700 charcoal sent from EW to GE,... 23,590 "stolen' in transit,... 10,110 received !!! This is a disgrace; with the new requirements,.. the tax should be dropped immediately
    -AussieFrank- @ au 1
  • crazyET23crazyET23 Posts: 2
    edited 18.11.2014
    well u have done it again GGS. took what could have been a great update and made it a pile of shit. Soon u wont have any players left and you will need to find another way to steal money off people. Everyone at GGS has to be on cocaine, ONLY WAY U COULD COME UP WITH SUCH thieving ideas IS to support all of your COCAINE habits. LAY OFF THE CRACK AND FIX THIS UPDATE OR U WILL LOOSE OVER HALF THE SERVER, ILL PUT MONEY ON IT!!

GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO US FOR A CHANGE, AND STOP BEING SUCH MONEY HUNGRY THIEVES!!!
    crazyET23 @ au 1
  • edited 18.11.2014
    The timing could not have been better. I was just thinking of buying a few more rubies to help out my alliance, but now it would be useless. To progress anywhere at this point, I must begin harvesting Oil in Sands. To start my Sands castle I'm going to need about 2 full days worth of resources...since I can't build anything without oil I may as well take a little hiatus. For an industry whose livelihood depends on available discretionary income, the beginning of the Holiday season is the stupidest time to make a money grab. Brilliant! Limberger cheeseheads!
    Scorp
    Scorp
  • SOL16SOL16 Posts: 3
    edited 18.11.2014
    the yoi off the game is disappearing by the changements your upgrade is creating

it is no fun anymore

we are losing to much from our labour

youre to much thinking this is a cashcow

very bad GGe
    SOL @ nl 1
  • Pipplepepper (GB1)Pipplepepper (GB1) Posts: 509
    edited 19.11.2014
    Hmm - the game has been halted for many players. I really can't think that was the intention - so what I don't understand is why this wasn't understood by GGS. Or perhaps it was and there's some cunning plan we haven't worked out yet.

No matter how many paid hours have gone into this update, my advice would be to remove it completely and straight away. Better waste a few Euros on developer time than a cartload of players.

I lead a medium sized alliance with a good mix of active players. They are all ticked off - to put it mildly - and many are asking what is the point of playing if it becomes so damn hard to progress. I've not seen discontent like this before - and to be clear - I mean in my alliance. Not seen it on the forums before either. Kind of takes the biscuit.
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
Sign In to comment.