Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

But are you really fighting for a free server?

168»

Comments

• TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 25.11.2014
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    I have a question for you: 1) How does my statement any show of dilution? I made the point that if you are going to attack someone, you should be ready for a defense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its safe to assume the statement above is truth.

By you arguing against it, that shows that you are the disillusioned one.

BTW dont call me 'friend', I am a person behind an account and thats it.

What about me, can I call you pal? or buddy? What about bromigo but in a real douche frat boy tone?
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 25.11.2014
    CaptainBro wrote: »
    I have a question for you: 1) How does my statement any show of dilution? I made the point that if you are going to attack someone, you should be ready for a defense.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but its safe to assume the statement above is truth.

By you arguing against it, that shows that you are the disillusioned one.

BTW dont call me 'friend', I am a person behind an account and thats it.

this is why i do not comment, by friend i was being sarcastic.i know it is hard at times for everyone to understand. i have never claimed to be a likeable guy. (more sarcasm) and by attack you mean telling the war from the perspective of our alliance and the happenings from what we saw unravel and if you feel we are not in a position to tell our side. well we were one of the first to be declared on. so why wouldnt we have a say ?
  • King Erik IVKing Erik IV Posts: 285
    edited 25.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    this is why i do not comment, by friend i was being sarcastic.i know it is hard at times for everyone to understand. i have never claimed to be a likeable guy. (more sarcasm) and by attack you mean telling the war from the perspective of our alliance and the happenings from what we saw unravel and if you feel we are not in a position to tell our side. well we were one of the first to be declared on. so why wouldnt we have a say ?

Can you be his brofessor?
    GGS screwed GGE...

King Erik IV
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 25.11.2014
    Many could help edumacate the lad
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    edited 25.11.2014
    ThEtHe9 wrote: »
    the real question to GK is while u have some good players who wil protect you when Kon is gone? my guess is the new alliance name will be GK DT. just saying

One side might win, one side might lose, both sides might draw. A few have gone out of their way in the recent past in attempting to marginalize us on the forums. That's fine, they've gotta do what they've gotta do to muster as much support against KoN and friends as possible. It doesn't change any friendships I have across the aisle.

But whether people consider us to be protected, or strong, or fearsome, or cuddly, is irrelevant. We're simply an alliance family playing the game and making our own choices. We do not apologize for not letting other alliances make our choices for us. Whether that leads to us getting stronger or weaker in the end will be the direct result of us choosing the course we were most comfortable in making.

Honestly we're trying not to be involved in the propaganda war like some of the other alliances are, except to try and bring the needle back to 'objectivity' where we feel it's needed.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 26.11.2014
    But the propaganda can be entertaining!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 26.11.2014
    Lmao the tags for this thread looooooooool
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • anito11anito11 Posts: 3
    edited 26.11.2014
    Awesome essay Organic, enjoyed reading it, give u 98% :) GO KoN!
    anito11 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.