Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

But are you really fighting for a free server?

Comments

• edited 14.11.2014
    organic be honest brah, the real reason we're at war in the first place is because you tried to conquer the server without us :(
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 14.11.2014
    Retsef wrote: »
    organic be honest brah, the real reason we're at war in the first place is because you tried to conquer the server without us :(

Lmao it was already conquered you, FT and DT were all that was left for them to conquer for total supremacy lol...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • bob10101bob10101 Posts: 258
    edited 14.11.2014
    i think organic's biggest point seems to be that if kon falls those who defeat them will do the same they did. id like to briefly address that point.
    if kon wins, there are 2 remaining powers, kon and gk. kon is much bigger, so they will effectively be unopposable
    and rule the server.
    if kon loses, there are many powers. d8, leviathan(that they want to grow makes for even better balance because they are small), dt, misc, ft. 5 major powers, preventing anything less than a coaltion of 3 independent families from ruling. I just don't see any possibility of that happening between those 5 powers once kon is gone. they banded together for what they feel is an emergency, and I doubt they will remain allied and dominant long.
    therefore a kon victory has a far higher chance of leading to a one alliance dictatorship.
    (id like to see organic respond to this, I just killed your other alliances are part of the problem argument.)
    bob10101 @ usa 1
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 14.11.2014
    Lmao it was already conquered you, FT and DT were all that was left for them to conquer for total supremacy lol...

you forget gk
    edited 14.11.2014
    bob10101 wrote: »
    i think organic's biggest point seems to be that if kon falls those who defeat them will do the same they did. id like to briefly address that point.
    if kon wins, there are 2 remaining powers, kon and gk. kon is much bigger, so they will effectively be unopposable
    and rule the server.
    if kon loses, there are many powers. d8, leviathan(that they want to grow makes for even better balance because they are small), dt, misc, ft. 5 major powers, preventing anything less than a coaltion of 3 independent families from ruling. I just don't see any possibility of that happening between those 5 powers once kon is gone. they banded together for what they feel is an emergency, and I doubt they will remain allied and dominant long.
    therefore a kon victory has a far higher chance of leading to a one alliance dictatorship.
    (id like to see organic respond to this, I just killed your other alliances are part of the problem argument.)

bob for prez, havent i said this before
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,654
    edited 14.11.2014
    I wonder what this is about...

http://prntscr.com/564zh4

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

edited 14.11.2014
    and rule the server.

Excellent post!!!! This needs to be recognized by all those out there who keep using the "vacuum" excuse... A lot of people don't like the Misc (I personally enjoy them) but others were destroyed by them... So yeah it is obvious at this point that even enemies joined together because they all agree, Kon has destroyed the server and directly affected the game due to their size and family policies... And yeah you better believe it once Leviathan grows enough to really compete with the top dogs again... We will gladly battle Misc one vs. one.. Because that is what you are supposed to do....
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• edited 14.11.2014
    Excellent post!!!! This needs to be recognized by all those out there who keep using the "vacuum" excuse... A lot of people don't like the Misc (I personally enjoy them) but others were destroyed by them... So yeah it is obvious at this point that even enemies joined together because they all agree, Kon has destroyed the server and directly affected the game due to their size and family policies... And yeah you better believe it once Leviathan grows enough to really compete with the top dogs again... We will gladly battle Misc one vs. one.. Because that is what you are supposed to do....

Kass is that you???
    edited 14.11.2014
    Retsef wrote: »
    Kass is that you???

Lmao Nah this is definitely KT lol.... I admit we do think alike though...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 14.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Oh, so KoN is the Nazi party then?

there not as evil as Nazi this is a game after all but similar to in some ways they both seek oppression absolute power
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 14.11.2014
    and rule the server.

that's same thing i said in addition kon wins they be reviving more power the power would be distribute into 2 while dt wins power get distribute into 5
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1

fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0

I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle

• powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 14.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    they were not a kon sub were not in talks with kon we were the alliance in question we split up and both went our own seperate ways they then attacked us so we went to war. kon shortly stepped in told us to stop. then again we went to war with golden 'a friendly war mind you" the war went south due to golden callinfg in allies from dt. and stealing rvs then kon steps in again to tell us to stop. where in there do you see kon sub? after serry told us to stop shortly after both became kon subs, i would say for the protection.
    Well, let's see. If you want KON to stop coming in your wars, just cut ALL TIES with us. If you take us out of your description as an ally, we would not care who you war. Also, merges & sub alliance are planned for 1 month...before the actual event, of sub..or merging. I know this first hand. Golden was an ally, for a long time. Same with CO. It is their business, if both alliances are KON allies, or protection.
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
  • edited 14.11.2014
    and rule the server.

Congratz, this is like your fifth quote already. This is basically what I said in a different post but much more articulate. Whenever someone asks me why I chose the way I did, I'm just gonna point them back to this.
    vinny da cracka @ usa 1[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 14.11.2014
    and rule the server.
    Yes, but most likely...those 5 powers will join together. IF they win..which, thanks to our great family and friends, i dont think D8, FT, are going to win...
    This is what WOULD happen:
    1-2 months after the war, 1-2 of these alliances will fight each other. After that second server war...3 alliances, will remain at the top. Practically one super family...for many months. Could be years. It would be MISC, DT, FT. in complete control. be honest here...wtf are the reasons, that they would not take advantage of this spot? KingThomas...Levi might be looking to rebuild their family...let's say they don't want to take control of the server. You have no say, if DT wants to. We all know that DT simply...does not settle for #2, 3, 4, etc. They want #1. I don't think they would mind, keeping MISC & FT as #2, #3. They could rule the top spots...but, with an iron fist. They could take control..and keep control...with strict power.
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
    edited 14.11.2014
    Well, let's see. If you want KON to stop coming in your wars, just cut ALL TIES with us. If you take us out of your description as an ally, we would not care who you war. Also, merges & sub alliance are planned for 1 month...before the actual event, of sub..or merging. I know this first hand. Golden was an ally, for a long time. Same with CO. It is their business, if both alliances are KON allies, or protection.

Yeah that definitely not true but thanks for trying.... If they would have cut all ties with you wouldn't that have made it worse for them... And by Kon's own logic how did that directly effect you? Maybe trying to get a future sub out of the deal? Please go with the BS... You try to hard Powerman... I know you are loyal and I'm proud of you... You have come a long way since being apart of the Skulls alliances... Kon has completely changed your life around in the game and hey I understand... But for the love of anything you hold dear to your heart could you please just tell the complete truth once?
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 14.11.2014
    Yes, but most likely...those 5 powers will join together. IF they win..which, thanks to our great family and friends, i dont think D8, FT, are going to win...
    1-2 months after the war, 1-2 of these alliances will fight each other. After that second server war...3 alliances, will remain at the top. Practically one super family...for many months. Could be years. It would be MISC, DT, FT. in complete control. be honest here...wtf are the reasons, that they would not take advantage of this spot? KingThomas...Levi might be looking to rebuild their family...let's say they don't want to take control of the server. You have no say, if DT wants to. We all know that DT simply...does not settle for #2, 3, 4, etc. They want #1. I don't think they would mind, keeping MISC & FT as #2, #3. They could rule the top spots...but, with an iron fist. They could take control..and keep control...with strict power.

Do you think D8, Lev, and even the beaten Kon alliances would allow it to happen??? I mean just because you lose the war doesn't make it to where you are completely useless to help the game stay balanced... I seriously do not think Dt or Misc want to control the server... They just wanna bang freely...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• bob10101bob10101 Posts: 258
    edited 14.11.2014

so illogical.
    why would they end up with d8 and leviathan eradicated? what would cause this? why would there be an attempt to eradicate them? why would they lose? why would misc dt and ft band together to fight d8 and leviathan, with ft and misc knowing that would result in an increase in dt's power? if they don't help dt, how would dt win? enough said, your post doesn't make sense.
    bob10101 @ usa 1
    edited 14.11.2014

so what you are referring to is what the server is like with kon running it?
    edited 14.11.2014
    Yeah that definitely not true but thanks for trying.... If they would have cut all ties with you wouldn't that have made it worse for them... And by Kon's own logic how did that directly effect you? Maybe trying to get a future sub out of the deal? Please go with the BS... You try to hard Powerman... I know you are loyal and I'm proud of you... You have come a long way since being apart of the Skulls alliances... Kon has completely changed your life around in the game and hey I understand... But for the love of anything you hold dear to your heart could you please just tell the complete truth once?

amen to that i think we have been to the same church.... keep preachin
  • KacyFighterKacyFighter Posts: 20
    edited 14.11.2014
    "You wanna know how they do it??? They destroy them and conquer them and then pick the strongest from the destroyed alliances... It's goes back to their get down or lay down attitude... Yes, I would agree that once those players get to Kon and realize the power they possess, they to become infatuated with the greed(it's only natural)... I'm just hoping we can reach out them and remind them where they all came from... If not it is what it is, but those of us on the outside are not taking anymore shit and we are fighting back... Not really much else to say..." Kingthomas2

KT the irony is that DT tried to do just that with DGAF. We've been an independent alliance since the day I started. Made our own Pacts and Allies. DT's response to that, WAR "become a sub or burn". As you can see we don't have DT anywhere in our description. Did they feel they had justification, I guess so, lol. Need a whole separate thread for that.

Some people don't want to see groups play their own way. That post was written from experience.

I can't respond to the last half of your post because we said No and I have no experience with being part of a sub.
    KacyFighter

"What is play to the cat is death to the mouse."
Sign In to comment.