Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN main masses DT family

148

Comments

  • PT 40PT 40 Posts: 6
    edited 14.11.2014
    Impressive reports.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Remembering a great man.
  • powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 14.11.2014
    exactly he just prove all kon argument pointless kon to powerful to be left in the game and dt don't come close to them

    no mr organic every big alliance is bad but very few come to become as as kon kon is almost 2x as strong as dt these BR are the prof that power counter both your arguments
    1 dt just as bad as kon clearly not =
    2 "kon has not really abuse our power yet" yes they have but only in small instances if kon where to abuse in larger scale no one would have chance to stop them and, that chance is less if they win this war. That's why they must not be ALLOW to win this war
    lol. We dont abuse our power. If we were to "abuse at a large scale," we wouldn't be here. But dont worry...we're not abusing anyone, and we're not going anywhere, either :)
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 14.11.2014
    to all the people that think this actually takes a lot of tie to do this isn't very smart.

    takes all of 15 mins. screenshot reports and put into a word document as .png file. add and to the end of it, copy paste copy paste copy paste. then open an excel document. wright summation formulas and just fill in blanks. I didn't do a single addition problem. I had excel do it all for me. then recognize a 0-0 entry and count it in another box as an open gate.

    even when I first started to do this it took me 25 mins MAX. and now I just reuse the same document and save it under a different name every time. its actually incredibly easy.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

    I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 14.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    to all the people that think this actually takes a lot of tie to do this isn't very smart.

    takes all of 15 mins. screenshot reports and put into a word document as .png file. add and to the end of it, copy paste copy paste copy paste. then open an excel document. wright summation formulas and just fill in blanks. I didn't do a single addition problem. I had excel do it all for me. then recognize a 0-0 entry and count it in another box as an open gate.

    even when I first started to do this it took me 25 mins MAX. and now I just reuse the same document and save it under a different name every time. its actually incredibly easy.

    i will agree with you on this one
  • edited 14.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    to all the people that think this actually takes a lot of tie to do this isn't very smart.

    takes all of 15 mins. screenshot reports and put into a word document as .png file. add and to the end of it, copy paste copy paste copy paste. then open an excel document. wright summation formulas and just fill in blanks. I didn't do a single addition problem. I had excel do it all for me. then recognize a 0-0 entry and count it in another box as an open gate.

    even when I first started to do this it took me 25 mins MAX. and now I just reuse the same document and save it under a different name every time. its actually incredibly easy.

    your so smart. I wish I was you

    edit: you're*

    see what I mean?
    vinny da cracka @ usa 1[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 14.11.2014
    edit cuz I can
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

    I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 14.11.2014
    your so smart. I wish I was you

    edit: you're*

    see what I mean?

    dad is an excel wizard and does all of his own taxes using excel. change one box and everything changes imports data, recognizes special figures, if its less than this it goes here but if its more then it goes here and gets multiplied by this amount. freaking nuts.. its amazing. took him days to make the doc but cuts down his tax time expenditure exponentially. and hes teaching me a few things. excel is a useful tool in college.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

    I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 14.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    dad is an excel wizard and does all of his own taxes using excel. change one box and everything changes imports data, recognizes special figures, if its less than this it goes here but if its more then it goes here and gets multiplied by this amount. freaking nuts.. its amazing. took him days to make the doc but cuts down his tax time expenditure exponentially. and hes teaching me a few things. excel is a useful tool in college. imports data, recognizes special figures, if its less than this it goes here but if its more then it goes here and gets multiplied by this amount. freaking nuts.

    too much thought put into something so simple.....lol
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 14.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    too much thought put into something so simple.....lol

    just realized I had the same sentence there twice haha. sometimes I just type and type and then re-read the entry before the post to see if it would flow better in a different order. guess I forgot to delete that end haha
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

    I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • JJ-5792JJ-5792 Posts: 1,213
    edited 14.11.2014
    You sir, are looking at a mass attack, but only the hits that were against DT players. Many more players/alliances were hit, but this collection of screenshots were only against DT (at least, as far as I know; I am interpreting this from the screenshots and am not fully sure if this was against only DT). That number is perfectly acceptable and, with such K/D and W/L ratio, it is certainly suggested that they are indeed the most powerful. Also, this isn't even the entire alliance attacking, so you're really seeing only a semi-accurate measure of KoN strength.

    Also I'm not sure where you found that KoN main claims they are the strongest, because I certainly have not read such a claim coming from them (as a genuine request, please direct me to where you found this info, if it exists), but they have proven themselves in the past (and present) and actions do speak louder than words.

    I'm not sure if you were trying to offend them, as you used a smiley face in your post, so I will try not to be offensive in mine.

    the reports I posted are ONLY from KoN main and do NOT include the factors of our subs that participated in hitting DT subs that night as well. I only keep track of the main because these are the reports I can see and save. I post ALL reports (excluding some open gates).

    KoN has never said we were the strongest. in every post, in every thread where the topic came up I always mentioned the big 4. Misc, DT, KoN, and GK. they are the strongest and in no particular order.

    it was all of you, all of the independents that claimed KoN as the strongest.
    JJ-579 @ usa 1

    I save lives for a living crew
    Cant roll papers so I use a bowl crew
    Chug Vodka to establish dominance crew
    Brings Fraternity flag to beach crew
    Every girl is a 10 when you sail with the captain crew
    Park in the mud so I cant take a girl home with me crew
    Live at the frat house so previous problem is solved crew
    Scored Twins crew
    youre jelly of that crew
    youre still jelly of that crew
  • RaymondGarcia (US1)RaymondGarcia (US1) Posts: 598
    edited 14.11.2014
    lol. We dont abuse our power. If we were to "abuse at a large scale," we wouldn't be here. But dont worry...we're not abusing anyone, and we're not going anywhere, either :)
    still hard to believe u want the server to think every thing will be ok because u said its going to be when people been saying u abuse power since few month ago with the whole bulling thing that's seams to be most valid argument u guys make trust you guys we shall not abuse our power
    RaymondGarcia is usa 1


    fing game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luhwy3KAE0


    I'm leaving this game  may you please listen to my freestyle
     


  • Elbert Amick (US1)Elbert Amick (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 14.11.2014
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    Technically, if you need to be pointed here to a "Bad Guy" then KoN is it for going quickly from talks on Halloween and declaring on half the server. That means that KoN Started this fight, thus making you, the "Bad Guys"

    KoN declared and attacked first on a broad front.

    And again Lenzabi put in his not needed two cents. Really tired of seeing them.
    Elbert Amick @ usa 1
  • crobins1 (US1)crobins1 (US1) US1 Posts: 600
    edited 14.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    just realized I had the same sentence there twice haha. sometimes I just type and type and then re-read the entry before the post to see if it would flow better in a different order. guess I forgot to delete that end haha

    i type then post then read .....lol... can you tell?
  • kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 14.11.2014
    crobins1 wrote: »
    i type then post then read .....lol... can you tell?

    Yep same here lol... Type/Post/Read/Edit haha...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

    5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

    Level:70

    Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • Besiged King (US1)Besiged King (US1) Posts: 386
    edited 14.11.2014
    Impressive.
    fns3r7.jpg
    *Facepalm*
    Besiged King @ usa 1 NephMercenaries
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    edited 14.11.2014
    Lol cant be sharing that info with the enemy ;)

    Andrew, message me the info. I've had my suspicions after seeing him launch at us in sands about how to defend it. Want to know if any of my thoughts were on the right track.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

    The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

    Hion has a small dink
  • IRON MAN6 (IN1)IRON MAN6 (IN1) Posts: 36
    edited 14.11.2014
    Yes gd report
  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) Posts: 515
    edited 14.11.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    ... This is done every time there is a server war in some of the various masses.

    I Have a google docs with 200 are so reports that I'm too lazy too add up KD and seperate between masses.
    Orel570 @ USA1


     Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


  • orel570 (US1)orel570 (US1) Posts: 515
    edited 14.11.2014
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    the reports I posted are ONLY from KoN main and do NOT include the factors of our subs that participated in hitting DT subs that night as well. I only keep track of the main because these are the reports I can see and save. I post ALL reports (excluding some open gates).

    KoN has never said we were the strongest. in every post, in every thread where the topic came up I always mentioned the big 4. Misc, DT, KoN, and GK. they are the strongest and in no particular order.

    it was all of you, all of the independents that claimed KoN as the strongest.

    How many of the attacks was using horrors/assasins? And how many was horrors/god commander? If you can please provide that info for me.
    Orel570 @ USA1


     Weakest player in MU
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


  • ErsioErsio Posts: 1,039
    edited 14.11.2014
    orel570 wrote: »
    How many of the attacks was using horrors/assasins? And how many was horrors/god commander? If you can please provide that info for me.
    Why ask that if you aren't going to ask who was using god castella's? Or lime bombs? It goes both ways pumpkin
    Ersio @ USA1 Serv
    Official Sammich Quality Control Taste Tester of KON
    Official Spokesperson for JJ-5792
Sign In to comment.