Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

KoN main masses DT family

28

Comments

  • Its organic (US1)Its organic (US1) Posts: 458
    edited 13.11.2014
    There was a difference between Lenz's post and mine. Spot it or go home back to your ignorant household, O.

    you just like to openly ridicule with nothing to back up wild claims, you're the epitome of a paper argument. Honestly idk why im wasting my time with you, who cares what some retired 3rd rate miscer thinks, Quite honestly im above your opinions as is

    Take care buttercup ;)
  • MarlboroMan3MarlboroMan3 Posts: 221
    edited 13.11.2014
    millwall97 wrote: »
    A server war with open gates.... right

    It wasn't really a war millwall but just a mass attack. Doesn't prove a thing to be honest. I prefer EN1 in any case.
    MarlboroMan @ en 1
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    Proves only one thing, you guys are too powerful and are clotting up the server.


    So basically you're saying that if we didn't have power, you'd like to keep us in the server? I'm reading either a rather envious message or just no logic. Don't you understand, foolish knave? People that can prove their might deserve all the power they can grab.

    This game is about winning..so by your logic, anyone who wins is clotting up the server. Basically, you're turning the purpose of the game on its head.

    (I'm JJ's unannounced sidekick, don't mess with me or any of my KoN brahs)

    I got your back Organic, now where's my promotion to KoN main? :P

    JJ Logic Hole-Poking Classes..It costs 1.2 million rubies and afterwards you'll be so good at poking holes that your enemies will only have a 4 minute warning before they literally can't even.
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 13.11.2014
    you just like to openly ridicule with nothing to back up wild claims, you're the epitome of a paper argument. Honestly idk why im wasting my time with you, who cares what some retired 3rd rate miscer thinks, Quite honestly im above your opinions as is

    Take care buttercup ;)

    Lol'd at this. I backed up my claims, not my fault you were too stubborn to understand. I don't care what you think. 3rd rate Miscer... I wasn't even technically a Miscer, just a sub... more like "nastier" from Nasty United. Shows the ignorance in you.

    But keep crying. I actually got you to swear, aside from the sarcastic diatribes you post. I've "wasted your time".... added bonus, thanks for the credit.

    Stand Strong TM!
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • MarlboroMan3MarlboroMan3 Posts: 221
    edited 13.11.2014
    So basically you're saying that if we didn't have power, you'd like to keep us in the server? I'm reading either a rather envious message or just no logic. Don't you understand, foolish knave? People that can prove their might deserve all the power they can grab.

    This game is about winning..so by your logic, anyone who wins is clotting up the server. Basically, you're turning the purpose of the game on its head.

    (I'm JJ's unannounced sidekick, don't mess with me or any of my KoN brahs)

    I got your back Organic, now where's my promotion to KoN main? :P

    JJ Logic Hole-Poking Classes..It costs 1.2 million rubies and afterwards you'll be so good at poking holes that your enemies will only have a 4 minute warning before they literally can't even.

    Winning at all cost, even the cost of not having one single alliance going to fight you? So, what you gonna do, sit up and play cards, because that is what you'll be doing once everyone disappears onto a greater and fairer server. You'll only have yourselves to blame.
    MarlboroMan @ en 1
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 13.11.2014
    Hopped in to help a friend eh?

    If you can't understand what I'm saying then that means you aren't even making an effort. I was a supporter of Neph and have no reason to heckle them or say anything wrong for that matter.

    At this point you two are just picking crumbs off the floor, trying to fill your stomachs with satisfaction and critz against me.

    We all think differently. I admit my post may have implied different ideas but one must accommodate that. You seem to think like O and try to hate on me for posting my opinion.

    As for the period joke, it's still better than swearing. Go be butthurt where someone cares prae.

    I haven't talked to Organic in months, I hopped in to derail your stupid line of logic.

    I guess by crumbs you mean blatant display of ignorance and hypocrisy. If you're going to critique other people's grammar and use of language, at least graduate middle school.
    LOL, how exactly were you not trying to do this, by just saying "proof neph is to strong" double speak is so real, btw strong peroid joke

    so mature
    much wow

    Lots of wow.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 13.11.2014
    So basically you're saying that if we didn't have power, you'd like to keep us in the server? I'm reading either a rather envious message or just no logic. Don't you understand, foolish knave? People that can prove their might deserve all the power they can grab.

    This game is about winning..so by your logic, anyone who wins is clotting up the server. Basically, you're turning the purpose of the game on its head.

    (I'm JJ's unannounced sidekick, don't mess with me or any of my KoN brahs)

    I got your back Organic, now where's my promotion to KoN main? :P

    JJ Logic Hole-Poking Classes..It costs 1.2 million rubies and afterwards you'll be so good at poking holes that your enemies will only have a 4 minute warning before they literally can't even.

    I don't see why it's sp hard to understand my point. All I said was "KoN is really powerful", that's what the BRs showed. I never said anyone was the bad guy and that anyone should be kicked off the server via war.

    For you its relatively easier to play; you have Neph on your side. For others, they can't really hit people because of OP protection. Not only KoN, but all major alliances. I'm only using KoN as an example because they're at the top.

    Don't call me foolish, it takes three of you to argue with one of me, and your accusations are brutally inac.

    Gooby pls.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • FamousGold (US1)FamousGold (US1) Posts: 337
    edited 13.11.2014
    you either hit his OPs or you didn't respect the period of cooldown should their be one. For me, it seems that you are making your own rules.

    What period of cooldown? I remember the days of 5 incomings at EVERY one of my mains and ops, then wave of the same shenanigans less than 2 hours later. Its war, why would there be any leniency.

    I know one of my members that loves looking for alliance descriptions stating "NO attacks on OPs" ala..

    "FIRE IN THE HOLE"TM
    FamousGold @ usa 1
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 13.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    I haven't talked to Organic in months, I hopped in to derail your stupid line of logic.

    I guess by crumbs you mean blatant display of ignorance and hypocrisy. If you're going to critique other people's grammar and use of language, at least graduate middle school.

    Derailing? All you've done is switch the subject from
    Neph's power to my line of thought.

    Let me know when you graduate preschool... oh wait, I buried all of my damns in the backyard... I'm not going to waste them on judgemental and ignorant peeps like you.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    Winning at all cost, even the cost of not having one single alliance going to fight you? So, what you gonna do, sit up and play cards, because that is what you'll be doing once everyone disappears onto a greater and fairer server. You'll only have yourselves to blame.

    We fight to protect our own and the power we hold. And yes, that is at all costs. We promote fun, but at the same time show no mercy in war; especially since the fact of the matter is that DT declared on us, and not vice versa.

    Whatever you want to play; play it. But we play the way we want to, and if you pick a fight with us, don't expect us to hold back.

    If you have a complaint about not being able to play on a "fairer server" or KoN having too much power, take it up with GGE support. Don't expect us to not exert our potential to its fullest extent when necessary. Our existence is being threatened, and as with all living things, we will fight (and we will fight hard) to stay alive.

    If you wanna quit, go quit. Nobody here is telling you not to.

    And as for the cost of winning? Come now, clearly you can't be so ignorant as to think that there is not going to be an enemy left to fight.

    #FlawedLogic2014
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 13.11.2014
    We fight to protect our own and the power we hold. And yes, that is at all costs. We promote fun, but at the same time show no mercy in war; especially since the fact of the matter is that DT declared on us, and not vice versa.

    Whatever you want to play; play it. But we play the way we want to, and if you pick a fight with us, don't expect us to hold back.

    If you have a complaint about not being able to play on a "fairer server" or KoN having too much power, take it up with GGE support. Don't expect us to not exert our potential to its fullest extent when necessary. Our existence is being threatened, and as with all living things, we will fight (and we will fight hard) to stay alive.

    If you wanna quit, go quit. Nobody here is telling you not to.

    And as for the cost of winning? Come now, clearly you can't be so ignorant as to think that there is not going to be an enemy left to fight.

    #FlawedLogic2014

    Fun? This war is the only fun I've had since the HIVE war. My glory dropped from Viscount to Baronet after HIVE, I couldn't attack anyone because they were guarded by a parent alliance.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    I don't see why it's sp hard to understand my point. All I said was "KoN is really powerful", that's what the BRs showed. I never said anyone was the bad guy and that anyone should be kicked off the server via war.

    For you its relatively easier to play; you have Neph on your side. For others, they can't really hit people because of OP protection. Not only KoN, but all major alliances. I'm only using KoN as an example because they're at the top.

    Don't call me foolish, it takes three of you to argue with one of me, and your accusations are brutally inac.

    Gooby pls.


    And again, your logic and defense are flawed. You CLEARLY stated that we should be kicked off the server. Please re-read your own text, and explain to me what "...and are clotting up the server" is meant to imply. I will admit, it is easier for me to play, but that has no relevance to what you're saying, other than the fact that we should be kicked off the server (but no, according to you, those words were never implied by you, right?--LOL)

    Logic...Its hard to find these days.
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PraesentyaPraesentya Posts: 1,685
    edited 13.11.2014
    Don't call me foolish, it takes three of you to argue with one of me

    Oh boo hoo :(
    Derailing? All you've done is switch the subject from
    Neph's power to my line of thought.

    Let me know when you graduate preschool... oh wait, I buried all of my damns in the backyard... I'm not going to waste them on judgemental and ignorant peeps like you.

    Honestly this is about the first time I haven't appreciated your posts on the forum. If you have real claims to make, then make them. All I've seen is thread is you claim KoN is too powerful, then say Organic is on his period.
    Praesentya @ 'Murica1
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 13.11.2014
    Praesentya wrote: »
    Oh boo hoo :(



    Honestly this is about the first time I haven't appreciated your posts on the forum. If you have real claims to make, then make them. All I've seen is thread is you claim KoN is too powerful, then say Organic is on his period.

    Exactly. All I said was KoN was really powerful. O led it to "me saying KoN are the bad guys"... then you hop in and say I'm stupid simply for defending myself. All I said was KoN was really powerful. That's where it stopped. But nope, O stretched it out further.

    And leave it to you to carry the period joke this far. That was meant to be a single insult, not something you hold a grudge over. Here I am trying to prove my innocence, and here you are crying over a little post.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • Shark mcspot (US1)Shark mcspot (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 13.11.2014
    And again, your logic and defense are flawed. You CLEARLY stated that we should be kicked off the server. Please re-read your own text, and explain to me what "...and are clotting up the server" is meant to imply. I will admit, it is easier for me to play, but that has no relevance to what you're saying, other than the fact that we should be kicked off the server (but no, according to you, those words were never implied by you, right?--LOL)

    Logic...Its hard to find these days.

    Logic is hard to find in you these days. Clotting up the server... I'm going to say that it's not only KoN, but a bit of the Misc and DT too. I never blamed KoN soley. All I said was they're really powerful. I don't understand why it's so hard to understand.
    Prone to 808 abuse. Go listen to whatever Fantano tells you is fresh.
  • AestheticusAestheticus Posts: 344
    edited 13.11.2014
    I would not even post a single hit made by trollins with the super commander + 70% gem bonus, that is just gamebreaking.

    This isn't hating, just saying why even defend against that?

    Only hits he made were open gates
    Founder of the soon-to-rise RBC Empire Alliance.
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    Logic is hard to find in you these days. Clotting up the server... I'm going to say that it's not only KoN, but a bit of the Misc and DT too. I never blamed KoN soley. All I said was they're really powerful. I don't understand why it's so hard to understand.

    Now, with your logic filled with holes, you are changing your statement to include not only use but "a bit" of the MISC and DT. You DID blame KoN solely; you are just too insolent to re-read your post about how Neph is clotting up the server. And no, calling us powerful is not the only thing you said. Please don't try to defend your indefensible position. Just move on.

    -Inferno
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoroastryan (US1)Zoroastryan (US1) US1 Posts: 87
    edited 13.11.2014
    Proves only one thing, you guys are too powerful and are clotting up the server.

    picard-facepalm.jpg
    Zoroastryan @ usa 1

    y52rii8t5oc4.jpg

    Randomly interjecting in forum convos like 'That's nun of my bidness'
    5mk3wag9zhge.jpg
  • Inferno Soul (US1)Inferno Soul (US1) Posts: 225
    edited 13.11.2014
    I would not even post a single hit made by trollins with the super commander + 70% gem bonus, that is just gamebreaking.

    This isn't hating, just saying why even defend against that?

    Only hits he made were open gates

    I see your point. I wouldn't defend either. 160% in the courtyard and a possible 190% from the triple-flank-win bonus is just insane.
    Inferno Soul @ usa 1

    http://prntscr.com/4tinp1
    Poking holes in your logic since 11/15/2014
    shirozake wrote: »
    Excellent post, the best one I have seen in years.
    Tempus3 wrote: »
    Probably the most truthful post ever written.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andrew Milner (US1)Andrew Milner (US1) US1 Posts: 1,365
    edited 13.11.2014
    I see your point. I wouldn't defend either. 160% in the courtyard and a possible 190% from the triple-flank-win bonus is just insane.
    We defend it lol took us a couple tries to get the right setup.
    http://gyazo.com/0462d70eb17ed2032f70c73f2efa1076

    Andrew Milner @ usa 1

Sign In to comment.