We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Petition Against Bakery Inflation.

13739»

Comments

• Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    CM popeye, any input for this thread? There has to be around 700 supports for this thread right now.
    Why are you even still pushing for this? This change was made in 2014. They're not going to suddenly wake up one morning and decide to reduce the costs for... anything.

700 supports out of what? How many players use the EN forums? How many different servers?

I support this thread being closed.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • perryl (US1) said:
    I support this thread being closed.
    same

• I support this

I will never buy rubies. Never.  Maybe I might if waffles come in the package. :|
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    @CM Arcanine why is this thread still open anyways?

I would assume the answer is a firm no by now, right? Or can I expect a ruby refund in the future? lol.
    perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • jg0ggjg0gg Posts: 2
    I support this
    From US1
    ~jg0gg
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    @perryl (US1)

Very good point. Closing this thread now, folks. Sorry, but this isn't going to happen. I appreciate your feedback towards it, but as mentioned a long time ago, we have no plans to change the Bakery. 

As a side note; in the future, please refrain from 'petition' threads. It's cool that you're all united with an opinion, but an actual discussion/constructive feedback is far much more useful for us, rather than an 'i agree' list.

Best regards,

Steve.
This discussion has been closed.