Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Purchase Tools in Attack Screen

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
You recently made armourer tools available to purchase through the attack screen when the armourer was available, in the same way you can purchase standard ruby tools through the attack screen.

Could we get this feature extended to include res tools (ladders, rams etc...) when the armourer is in town? Would be really handy as at the moment, you need to exit the attack screen, go to the armourer, purchase the required tools and then go back to your attack screen.

Something like this maybe? http://prntscr.com/4uzhr5
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• ygaz (US1)ygaz (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 11.10.2014
    id love this idea
    Proud member of USAJ United
    Part of the MISC family
    http://prntscr.com/4zs006 fail
  • Mr.assassin2 (US1)Mr.assassin2 (US1) Posts: 1,647
    edited 11.10.2014
    Good Idea.

Founder of Camelot Beasts.

• WizardLord160WizardLord160 Posts: 70
    edited 11.10.2014
    A very good idea also you should be able purchase khan tools like bodkin arrows or transport yaks if the mongol invasion event is happening with your tablets.
    Proud War Marshal Of SW:BlackWolves
    Proud Ex-Diplomat Of Valhalla Steel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You wouldn't want to go there...like really.
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 13.10.2014
    Good idea Chris - should be implemented to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • polman5polman5 Posts: 26
    edited 13.10.2014
    i'm 100% with you
    polman @ usa 1
    3.jpg
  • WizardLord160WizardLord160 Posts: 70
    edited 13.10.2014
    Googleplex% with you.
    Proud War Marshal Of SW:BlackWolves
    Proud Ex-Diplomat Of Valhalla Steel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You wouldn't want to go there...like really.
  • Lord LucienLord Lucien Posts: 55
    edited 13.10.2014
    Great idea.
    Lord Lucien @ en 1 New Age Psychos

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

t_b158ca9865b14355a623dbee1e2772c3.jpg
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 13.10.2014
    Nice idea i like it
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
  • Cho Gath (GB1)Cho Gath (GB1) Posts: 670
    edited 14.10.2014
    GGS you could live up this game with one easy change and thats is smaller prices for armourer tools.
    If i want to send attack with only armourer tools i need 7-10k rubies for sure.Most players cannot afford it and attacking with normal ruby tools makes your attack much weaker and you will most likely lose.
    Imagine if shield wall cost 16-20 rubies,you would have attacks going around the server all the time,more wars means players spending more and you earning more.
    Its even worse with defensive armourer tools :( I have 6 castles and it takes me at least 10k rubies to put only 12 tools per each slot IN ONLY ONE section of wall.So when non-ruby buyer gets attacked by some ruby whale who is using only armourer tools and super comm how will that non-ruby buyer defend? Not with resources tools thats for sure lol.
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 14.10.2014
    Cho Gath wrote: »
    GGS you could live up this game with one easy change and thats is smaller prices for armourer tools.
    If i want to send attack with only armourer tools i need 7-10k rubies for sure.Most players cannot afford it and attacking with normal ruby tools makes your attack much weaker and you will most likely lose.
    Imagine if shield wall cost 16-20 rubies,you would have attacks going around the server all the time,more wars means players spending more and you earning more.
    Its even worse with defensive armourer tools :( I have 6 castles and it takes me at least 10k rubies to put only 12 tools per each slot IN ONLY ONE section of wall.So when non-ruby buyer gets attacked by some ruby whale who is using only armourer tools and super comm how will that non-ruby buyer defend? Not with resources tools thats for sure lol.

I agree with you in an extent, however normal ruby tools are okay I think. I used to use normal ruby tools with belfries which worked a lot of the time.

Defence tools are so expensive because they are really used in a day to day basis, unless at war where they will make loads of profit from them.

They most likely won't reduce the cost, and with enough looting you can have 10 in a week, not much to some ruby whales but that adds up!

Keep spying - many people defend with res or normal tools, and with hard enough work you can get a cast suited to match the super coming in. (near enough - not fully).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file