Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliance Gifts

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
Buying/gifting rubies for other players
For fraud and legal reasons, this will not be added.

Slow clap for GGS. Guessing your legal team came up with another way to skirt around the rules to make you a few extra bucks eh?
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 08.10.2014
    thats just how gge is. they want all your money. i got a feeling they will make the game not free anymore in the future
    I like Ducks

Proud non-ruby buyer
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 08.10.2014
    Chris2307 wrote: »
    Slow clap for GGS. Guessing your legal team came up with another way to skirt around the rules to make you a few extra bucks eh?
    CM Malreyn wrote:
    Dear Community,

We want this section of the forum to be used in part to make suggestions for things you think would make good additions to the game. Do you have an idea for a new building? A great event that you would like to see? An improvement for something that is already in the game? We want to hear about it! Who knows, you might even get to see your idea included in the game.

Before making your suggestion please check the list below. This list includes suggestions made regularly that will not be included in the game for various reasons. Just because something is on this list does not mean it will never be added, just that you do not need to suggest it.

- Any sort of building or item that gives free rubies
    - Any sort of building or item that gives free coins for no effort
    - Ability to buy rubies using gold
    - Ability to move capitals.
    - More resource villages
    - More capitals
    - Items/events not fitting with the theme of the game (no aliens, lasers, cars please!)
    - Increase in level cap (but do feel free to make suggestions related to this)
    - Sending gold/rubies to other players
    - Buying/gifting rubies for other players
    - Female versions of titles or option to play a female character
    - Audio alerts for incoming attacks or other functions
    - Battles outside the walls or sending troops to intercept an incoming attack (not possible due to game limitations)
    - Religious buildings/items (NO RELIGION PLEASE!)
    - New servers
    - Server merging

I'll keep adding to this list so please check back often.

Regards,
    Ethan

The best comeback for anything quoted from that post. ;)

And anyway, they only valuable thing that you can gift now, are coins and ruby tools (which you can grab from RVs if there are any in the storage).
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 08.10.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    The best comeback for anything quoted from that post. ;)

And anyway, they only valuable thing that you can gift now, are coins and ruby tools (which you can grab from RVs if there are any in the storage).

This would be true if GGS hadn't stated legal and fraud reasons for the primary reason of not gifting rubies to other players. Whilst we are not gifting coins/rubies directly, it is encouraging players to purchase armorer tools with rubies to gift to other players which is the same in my book.

Additionally, although you can capture RVs with ruby tools in it, this is not a mechanism directly implemented by GGS for the purpose of gifting tools.
    Chris2307 @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file