Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

14 days gift

theking52theking52 Posts: 116
edited 29.09.2014 in Technical Assistance
as cm posted last night about bookmark and 14 days gift.
i had bookmarked the game. and today i had opened the game from bookmark menu and didn't fnd any gift. so can anyone explain me why?.. is it a bug?/
Post edited by theking52 on
theking5 @ www 1 or international 1
theking5 @ www 2 or international 2
theking5 @ India 1
theking5 @ USA 1
theking5 @ Australia 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets

Comments

• Toji2Toji2 Posts: 59
    edited 22.09.2014
    I'm having the same problem. I bookmarked it, it opens to the
    screen with the instructions for bookmarking, then redirects to the login, but no gift. Have not received the gift yet. Tried clearing cache, didn't help
    Toji
    Army of Darkness
  • LisdeLisde Posts: 40
    edited 22.09.2014
    U will recieve it on the second day
    15.jpg
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 22.09.2014
    Hey guys,

Please ensure that you are using the bookmark for your first login every day. If you log in to the game through the regular link and then the bookmark, you will not receive any gift.

Regards,

Steve.
  • SJainSJain Posts: 359
    edited 22.09.2014
    Hey guys,

Please ensure that you are using the bookmark for your first login every day. If you log in to the game through the regular link and then the bookmark, you will not receive any gift.

Regards,

Steve.

I use bookmark as my first login but I dont get
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    NOT BECAUSE OF RUBY UPDATE BUT
    BECAUSE OF SLAVERY IN OUR SERVER
    CAPITAL & METRO IS EASY TO CAPTURE BUT SLAVERS MAKE IT HARD AND THEY PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OF BOSS ALLY
    WE ARE PROUD THAT WE DIDNT DID ANY SLAVERY AND DIED FROM THE GAME WITH PROUDNESS.........
    WE FOLLOWED NO PLAYER MADE RULES
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
    [email protected]@K EMC DOD CHV WITH PLAYER MADE RULES
    edited 22.09.2014
    SJain wrote: »
    I use bookmark as my first login but I dont get

There will be no notification, it should just be an addition of the gift to your account. Let me know if you're sure you didn't get it, and I'll take a look into the issue.

Regards,

Steve.
  • Sue100Sue100 Posts: 48
    edited 22.09.2014
    hi CM steve
    please look at the other thread titled ???? which relates to this thread
    I am using the bookmark link that you gave but it just takes me to a page telling me how to create a bookmark link.
    please can you advise how to get the link to work so that it actually launches the programme?
    thank you
    sue
    Sue100 @ en 1
    edited 23.09.2014
    There will be no notification, it should just be an addition of the gift to your account. Let me know if you're sure you didn't get it, and I'll take a look into the issue.

Regards,

Steve.

I started the game today but my rubies didnt even moved an inch
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    CAPITAL & METRO IS EASY TO CAPTURE BUT SLAVERS MAKE IT HARD AND THEY PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OF BOSS ALLY
    WE ARE PROUD THAT WE DIDNT DID ANY SLAVERY AND DIED FROM THE GAME WITH PROUDNESS.........
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
  • theking52theking52 Posts: 116
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hey guys,

Regards,

Steve.

hey steve i am using the bookmark for first login daily but i didn't get any gifts from 3 days
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hey folks,

Apologies for not announcing this information earlier, but if you are trying to use this function and you also used it the last time (a few months ago) you will not be able to claim the rewards this time.

Sorry for bringing this information later.

Regards,

Steve.
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hey folks,

Apologies for not announcing this information earlier, but if you are trying to use this function and you also used it the last time (a few months ago) you will not be able to claim the rewards this time.

Regards,

Steve.

this is my first time I am using bookmark thing
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
    edited 23.09.2014
    SJain wrote: »
    this is my first time I am using bookmark thing

Hey SJain,

Could you please ensure that you have cookies enabled in your browser, and that you are logging in for the first time every day using the bookmarked link?

Cheers,

Steve.
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hey SJain,

Could you please ensure that you have cookies enabled in your browser, and that you are logging in for the first time every day using the bookmarked link?

Cheers,

Steve.

cookies help you in direct login into the game without typing your username and password again and again.if yes,then it is enabled
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
  • edited 23.09.2014
    Memorizing that link does nothing but take me back to the page to learn how to bookmark ... what link do we really need to memorize to enter the game?
    Sir Laetare @ usa 1
    edited 23.09.2014
    Hey folks,

Regards,

Steve.

hey arcanine, this the first time i am trying for 14 days gifts and mine cookies are enabled, but didn't received any gifts up to now
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • flamehair 8flamehair 8 Posts: 4
    edited 24.09.2014
    nope, not working for me either...

I will try again tomorrow. I bookmarked GGE's play page, and so my bookmark works, but so far no rubies
    flamehair 8 @ WWW 1
  • Sirnewton (US1)Sirnewton (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 25.09.2014
    The bookmark is working for me just fine.
    TheKin15 @ usa 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 25.09.2014

I can find no words to explain what I feel about this, other than perhaps that GGS logic never ceases to amaze me.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 806
    edited 25.09.2014
    Hi guys,

There is no reason why the bookmark event wouldn't be rewarding you! So I'm going to try make things clearer, in terms of how to do it :)

You must bookmark this URL:

http://lp.empire.goodgamestudios.com/?country=gb&lp=forum - NOT the game URL itself!

After you have bookmarked it (which the page shows you how to do so), it will redirect you to the game.

Have you all done that? If so, and you're still having problems then please let us know.

Thanks!

~CM Margo
  • flamehair 8flamehair 8 Posts: 4
    edited 26.09.2014
    Sorry, it only redirects me... back to the same page
    ???
    flamehair 8 @ WWW 1
    edited 26.09.2014
    CM Margo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

There is no reason why the bookmark event wouldn't be rewarding you! So I'm going to try make things clearer, in terms of how to do it :)

You must bookmark this URL:

http://lp.empire.goodgamestudios.com/?country=gb&lp=forum - NOT the game URL itself!

After you have bookmarked it (which the page shows you how to do so), it will redirect you to the game.

Have you all done that? If so, and you're still having problems then please let us know.

Thanks!

~CM Margo
    i had done all the things what you guys exactly told, but i didn't even received any gift up to now
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file