Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad - Graphics

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
The nomads aren't very visible on the new(ish) style map.

I think they would benefit from being made a little larger and brighter so they stand out more.

I also think that each level camp should have a slightly different design, although I think this is less necessary.
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• theking52theking52 Posts: 116
    edited 18.09.2014
    you are correct. the size of the camp should be slightly increased
    theking5 @ www 1 or international 1
    theking5 @ www 2 or international 2
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 18.09.2014
    I concur. The different designs would be nice too.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • SJainSJain Posts: 359
    edited 18.09.2014
    Chris agree with you with increasing the size of camp it is hard to figure out
    RETIRED FROM THIS GAME
    NOT BECAUSE OF RUBY UPDATE BUT
    BECAUSE OF SLAVERY IN OUR SERVER
    CAPITAL & METRO IS EASY TO CAPTURE BUT SLAVERS MAKE IT HARD AND THEY PLAY UNDER PRESSURE OF BOSS ALLY
    WE ARE PROUD THAT WE DIDNT DID ANY SLAVERY AND DIED FROM THE GAME WITH PROUDNESS.........
    WE FOLLOWED NO PLAYER MADE RULES
    LONG LIVE WS2
    INDIAN SERVER
    [email protected]@K EMC DOD CHV WITH PLAYER MADE RULES
  • neil33 (GB1)neil33 (GB1) Posts: 1,762
    edited 18.09.2014
    I also agree to be honest, I thought that they had already been attacked when I first looked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud member of Praetorians

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

http://prntscr.com/93xafb

Still think MeepMeep is one mad patty!
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 18.09.2014
    neil332 wrote: »
    I also agree to be honest, I thought that they had already been attacked when I first looked.

Yes, they resemble ruins, very closely.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 18.09.2014
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Yes, they resemble ruins, very closely.

Too closely in my opinion. I thought everyone around me magically went into ruins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SO...I get conned out of rubies and support refuse to give them back. But when a ruby player does the same as me they get them back? This to me is point blank evidence that support and GGE don't give a fuck about us non ruby buyers...

• VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 19.09.2014
    neil332 wrote: »
    Too closely in my opinion. I thought everyone around me magically went into ruins.

That would be a sight to behold.
    edited 19.09.2014
    Yes it would, mainly alliance members or pacts arround me so I'd be lonely...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file