Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Smithing Equipment

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
edited 26.09.2014 in Technical Assistance
This is the second time it's happened. Unfortunately I've not captured a screenshot or video (as it's a rare event) so no cannot complain to support.

Twice now, I've gone to smith some equipment and I have ended up with equipment of the same quality. 1st time I smithed 6 epic pieces in to one epic. The latest time I smithed 6 rare pieces in to one rare piece.

Annoying to say the least. Anyone else seeing this? Perhaps you could comment here to help validate my claim as I have no evidence other than my word.
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on
Chris2307 @ en 1

Comments

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 05.09.2014
    Never seen this before, have you tried the usual procedures? Clearing cache, refreshing page, etc.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • WiglemaWiglema Posts: 205
    edited 05.09.2014
    This happens to me all the time, however (al least in my case) it's a display glitch.
    After smithing, the seemingly new (blinking) item is actually an old item (of the same quality as the forged 6 items or even lower) and a new item (of better quality) is silently added to the storage.
    I keep a list of my legendary items, so I can easily identify which item is new.
    Wiglema @ nl 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 05.09.2014
    Wiglema wrote: »
    This happens to me all the time, however (al least in my case) it's a display glitch.
    After smithing, the seemingly new (blinking) item is actually an old item (of the same quality as the forged 6 items or even lower) and a new item (of better quality) is silently added to the storage.
    I keep a list of my legendary items, so I can easily identify which item is new.

Clearing your cache might help fix this issue, possibly.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 806
    edited 08.09.2014
    Hi guys!

Yes please try clearing your cache and seeing if the new item is there, because like Wiglema has said, it's a display glitch :)

~CM Margo
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 25.09.2014
    CM Margo wrote: »
    Hi guys!

Yes please try clearing your cache and seeing if the new item is there, because like Wiglema has said, it's a display glitch :)

~CM Margo

No, this isn't a display glitch and is happening far too often now. I am going to start recording anything I do with regards to smithing now. Just now, I smithed 6 epics in to... 1 epic! I cleared my cache (by the way, I'm pretty sick of hearing this) and restarted the game. Still no change. I was able to then smith the remaining 6 epics (I should only have 5 by this point) in to one legendary. This was NO display glitch.

I'm going to go out of my way now to find evidence of this because I very much doubt you'll take my word for it. Come on guys... flash games aren't rocket science.
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 26.09.2014
    Hey Chris2307,

Thanks for providing me with this information. The team are working at resolving the issue at the moment, but please contact our Support Team and let them know! They'll try and give you a hand with a resolution in the meantime.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Steve.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file