Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

remembering the account holder

theking52theking52 Posts: 116
ggs is sending the conformation link to activate the forum page when we changed the email for the game account
but i think they need to send one more conformation link to the before email which we had registered
why i am asking this means i had lost mine account. someone stolen it and changed the email also
Post edited by theking52 on
theking5 @ www 1 or international 1
theking5 @ www 2 or international 2
theking5 @ India 1
theking5 @ USA 1
theking5 @ Australia 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets

Comments

• VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 30.08.2014
    theking52 wrote: »
    ggs is sending the conformation link to activate the forum page when we changed the email for the game account
    but i think they need to send one more conformation link to the before email which we had registered
    why i am asking this means i had lost mine account. someone stolen it and changed the email also

Suppose you forget your old email's pass?
    What would you do then?
  • theking52theking52 Posts: 116
    edited 31.08.2014
    if someone hacked your password and changed the account email means what can we do?
    even we can't get a message to our old email that your game account email changed
    theking5 @ www 1 or international 1
    theking5 @ www 2 or international 2
    theking5 @ India 1
    theking5 @ USA 1
    theking5 @ Australia 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GGS and NOMADS wasted mine troops and defeated (dirty nomads) kill them and get the tablets
  • VoidstormVoidstorm Posts: 1,303
    edited 31.08.2014
    theking52 wrote: »
    if someone hacked your password and changed the account email means what can we do?
    even we can't get a message to our old email that your game account email changed

GGE has state-of-the-art security.
    Put a strong password if you want to prevent losing of your account.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file