My alliance needs a new family

KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
edited 23.07.2014 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Valyria is dying... and my alliance Valyria Power died with it.. and game is starting to lose interest when me and my alliance are not collecting glory and honor :( so I'm asking if any one wants a sub alliance ore a sub of sub alliance.
my alliance can hold 31 players so semi large
comment below if you might want me
gAcuf.gif
KING CROW (usa1)
P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
Post edited by KING CROW (US1) on

Comments

• Emperor DolceEmperor Dolce Posts: 152
    edited 17.07.2014
    Dont want you. Dont want subs. Fight your own battles. Why can no one seem to do that? If your alliance is no good kick everyone out and start over. Grow a pair.
    Emperor Dolce @ usa 1 Emperor @ india1. Emperor @ Asia1
  • hjodi (GB1)hjodi (GB1) Posts: 57
    edited 17.07.2014
    That a bit mean
    You may not want a sub, but others may

Try and look for large alliances in your area KING CROW and ask them
    hjodi @ en 1 (the peaceful server... unless BSK and CG are at it again...)
  • KeenanxboxKeenanxbox Posts: 1,640
    edited 17.07.2014
    emperor dolce how did that get you and your boyfriend shootin XD
    Keenanxbox- War Marshall @ Free Kingdoms

Screen-Shot-2015-07-29-at-12.30.51-PM-300x151.png
  • knightlyjordanknightlyjordan Posts: 226
    edited 17.07.2014
    I though the rules said no sub alliances
    If not then I don't know
    I am a person.
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 17.07.2014
    I though the rules said no sub alliances
    If not then I don't know

You don't know.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • knightlyjordanknightlyjordan Posts: 226
    edited 17.07.2014
    I don't know
    I am a person.
  • edited 17.07.2014
    we will take you
  • hussain422hussain422 Posts: 104
    edited 17.07.2014
    King Crow we would be glad to take you into our family if you want i sent you a message in-game i also have a few more options that you might like.
    hussain42 @ usa1
    19.jpg
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,694
    edited 17.07.2014
    Try and be independent instead of relying on an alliance family. You have the freedom to do as you please without having to answer to anybody. Unless you do something to make another alliance very mad at you, larger alliances should leave you alone. Instead of becoming a sub, just make some quality allies who will actually help you.
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • edited 17.07.2014
    I heard HIVE is trying to rebuild
  • King Duncan (US1)King Duncan (US1) Posts: 33
    edited 17.07.2014
    King Crow,
    Glory Reapers is interested in your alliance, check the message I sent in the game.
    King Duncan Diplomat of Glory Reapers.
    king Duncan
    level 64

Member of Camelot Glory
  • KING CROW (US1)KING CROW (US1) Posts: 549
    edited 17.07.2014
    now before everything.....
    I am not interested in becoming a sub alliance of an alliance with only 17 players so please don't send me a message if you can relate to this. and I want my alliance to join a large family like KoN, DT, GP, cowboys,LOF, storm reapers or some BIG families like this, i don't mind being a sub of a sub. as long as your a sub of one of the big alliances.

Thank You
    gAcuf.gif
    KING CROW (usa1)
    P.U.N (PEOPLES UNION of NORTHAMERICA) We FIGHT AS 1! YOUR ENEMY IS MINE AND MINE IS YOURS. I MAY BE LEADER, BUT YOUR VOISE IS AS LOUD AS MINE. WE ARNT BROTHERS WE ARE ONE BODY, ONE MIND, ONE GOAL, ONE ALLIANCE! WE ARE P.U.N
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 18.07.2014
    KING CROW wrote: »
    I am not interested in becoming a sub alliance of an alliance with only 17 players so please don't send me a message if you can relate to this. and I want my alliance to join a large family like KoN, DT, GP, cowboys,LOF, storm reapers or some BIG families like this, i don't mind being a sub of a sub. as long as your a sub of one of the big alliances.

Thank You

Then message one of the large alliances or their subs.

Edit: 6,000 posts! Whoo!
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • Shadowstep4Shadowstep4 Posts: 449
    edited 18.07.2014
    KING CROW wrote: »

Thank You

I'm sorry, but that's not gonna happen with 5 players. Raise up your alliance to past 15 active, loyal players and I'll talk to my alliance leader and his deputies about letting you become a sub. That said, there is no promise he'll ever in any way say yes; I am merely a sergeant so I might not have much voice in the matter. Don't get your hopes up. However, if he does say no, then the criteria I have given you will help you join a big family.

P.S. I'd say your best shot is LoF if you can get enough members, they care a lot about numbers.
    He's climbin' in yo castles, snatchin' you resources up, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo family 'cuz Victory D.T. is comin'

Life's such a movie, filmed independent, us against the city, pls don't get offended when we don't answer your calls, and if you got a problem, come and find us, we can talk about it, what's good young hoe, you about it?
    Do you really think a crown gives you power?

6d3557e636855f110ace9751db84cd0a.jpg
  • lionidas2lionidas2 Posts: 576
    edited 18.07.2014
    never join a family,im a leader of an independant alliance,i do what i want i dont get any orders from anyone so i suggest to stay independant just search for some good memebers
    "Don't think of yourself as an uglly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141772-the-story-of-a-gallant-warrior
  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 18.07.2014
    king crow,
    your alliance is down to 5 members. Perhaps you are looking in the wrong direction as to how to fix it and who is at fault for it's downfall. Not to support valyria in anyway cause they suck, but I don't think it's there fault your alliance is dead now. A better title for this thread would be 5 member alliance with 26 openings recruiting new leader.
    30x @ usa 1
  • Shadowstep4Shadowstep4 Posts: 449
    edited 18.07.2014
    No don't believe Valyria that your alliance has fallen to shit! As in Fight Team's description, blame 30x.
    He's climbin' in yo castles, snatchin' you resources up, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo family 'cuz Victory D.T. is comin'

Life's such a movie, filmed independent, us against the city, pls don't get offended when we don't answer your calls, and if you got a problem, come and find us, we can talk about it, what's good young hoe, you about it?
    Do you really think a crown gives you power?

6d3557e636855f110ace9751db84cd0a.jpg
  • hussain422hussain422 Posts: 104
    edited 18.07.2014
    Hey we have just gone independent from our old main alliance LOF: Fear Far.We are know a new alliance looking for players who would like to merge or become a sub . We already have a sub named GN:HELLRASIERS and would be glad to add you to the family.
    hussain42 @ usa1
    19.jpg
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,694
    edited 18.07.2014
    Retsef wrote: »
    I heard HIVE is trying to rebuild

P.S. I'd say your best shot is LoF if you can get enough members, they care a lot about numbers.

Best comments of the thread
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • edited 18.07.2014
    30x wrote: »
    king crow,
    your alliance is down to 5 members. Perhaps you are looking in the wrong direction as to how to fix it and who is at fault for it's downfall. Not to support valyria in anyway cause they suck, but I don't think it's there fault your alliance is dead now. A better title for this thread would be 5 member alliance with 26 openings recruiting new leader.

i agree with 30x, we can make you a sub alliance of watchtower, and make you a lot better, but it will only work under new leadership. which Watchtower can offer. contact me ingame
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
Sign In to comment.