Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Erick's eternal 'Leaving the Game' party!

Comments

• renegade34renegade34 Posts: 1,030
    edited 05.11.2014
    Well first of all I said "headsmen" not "headsman".
    *orders millions of retarded headsmen out to fight Raymondmay's troops*
    Grace and Cyclone wouldn't have been in trouble anyway because: 1. For Grace to be executed the executioner would not only have require the ability to identify a duck but to identify a specific duck, which is rather hard for my executioners since they are all retarded. And 2. For Cyclone to be executed you have to be able to kill a cyclone which I think would be difficult, even if your equipment was more advanced than a blunt axe.
    Can we have some fighting here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you.

"You cannot teach a man anything.You can only help him discover it within himself."
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 05.11.2014
    renegade34 wrote: »
    Grace and Cyclone wouldn't have been in trouble anyway because: 1. For Grace to be executed the executioner would not only have require the ability to identify a duck but to identify a specific duck, which is rather hard for my executioners since they are all retarded. And 2. For Cyclone to be executed you have to be able to kill a cyclone which I think would be difficult, even if your equipment was more advanced than a blunt axe.
    Millions of retarded troops eh? *orders billions of Knights to charge* *leaps forward and disarms renegade* *knocks him on the ground, and freezes his legs with sword*
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• renegade34renegade34 Posts: 1,030
    edited 05.11.2014
    *transforms into ghost rider* *legs unfreeze* *sends billions more retarded headsmen out* *pulls out chain and breaks Raymondmays legs with it, and then proceeds to rip both of his arms off, dunk him in boiling, burning pitch and drag him for thirty mile behind a motorcycle before hooking the chain around him and beating him into the ground 500 times.* *goes back and beats the billions of Raymonmays troops to death.*
    Can we have some fighting here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you.

"You cannot teach a man anything.You can only help him discover it within himself."
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 05.11.2014
    I'm confused?(
    Yes, you are.
    Cyclone14 wrote: »
    You're always confused because you're never here. You need to be around more, otherwise you'll have missed 50 pages of good, solid spam. Insanity.
    The former.
    Yeah, I've been meaning o reenter the forums....you see how well that's going
    Well, re-enter the Australian server.
    Oh, brilliantly,
    Confusion is the best!

I think.
    aidan952 wrote: »
    Yes, rubbish.
    No! No rubbishses! Nasty rubbishses!

*Ahem* Sorry. Aidan's back!
    nailtail wrote: »
    Epic sentence, two words.
    So true.
    I fail to understand you.
    Ah well.
    You fail to grasp the meaning?
    Why ask the question when you already know the answer?
    Undoubtedly.
    Undoubtedly.
    Oh well, then you shall never know.
    This reminds me of an incident at school. One of my friends and I had some stationary, and we did something inappropriate with it (Don't ask), and another friend saw it, but failed to grasp the meaning of it so we decided to keep her in the dark for all eternity.
    MUAHAHHAHAHA!!!! As of now, I have reached the title of "Duke" without spending rubies! (or using banners).
    And?
    Good for you. -_-
    I know right?
    Highest I've been is Count....for now.
    Yes, I still play.
    I've only ever gotten to Marquis. And that was because I got attacked repetitively by Foreign Lords. :/
    The second post of gollumish you fools! *screams at headsmen wielding blunt axes* EXECUTE THEM!!!!
    *Puts hands on hips and glares at Renegade*

And you're not more of a fool, how?
    *kills the headsman*
    No one touches Grace or Cyclone, or be prepared to be condemned as an outcast like Daxter91!

*orders troops to kill renegade*
    That's saddening. I don't want my subjects to be outcasted.
    It's not that hard to identify me. Just look for the one who's heavily guarded or digging her head into a waffle all the time. *Claps hand over mouth* You didn't hear anything.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 05.11.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    I think.

So true.

Ah well.

This reminds me of an incident at school. One of my friends and I had some stationary, and we did something inappropriate with it (Don't ask), and another friend saw it, but failed to grasp the meaning of it so we decided to keep her in the dark for all eternity.

And?

I know right?

*Puts hands on hips and glares at Renegad*

Therefore I am.

And I be front too.

True, it is.

Would you be so kind as to enlighten me on the meaning?

I am very tempted to ask. :/

Heh, 'and' backwards is the acronym for Deoxyribonucleic acid.

Right, you know.

She has the look of a deranged killer in here eyes. . . .
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Cyclone14 (INT1)Cyclone14 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 11,909
    edited 05.11.2014
    The former.

Most certainly.
    graceL.H.E wrote:
    Well, re-enter the Australian server.

I should do that. Oh wait . . .
    graceL.H.E wrote:
    Confusion is the best!

I think.

Don't think too hard.
    graceL.H.E wrote:

He is! A CELEBRATION IS IN ORDER!
    graceL.H.E wrote:

Just today, nine of us returned from _________ and hung out in the staff room for an hour.

REBELLION!
    graceL.H.E wrote:
    I've only ever gotten to Marquis. And that was because I got attacked repetitively by Foreign Lords. :/

Baron? Baronet? I never stay around long enough to get any higher. Regardless, I have no eligible honour targets near me. Just Level 70s . . .
    graceL.H.E wrote:
    It's not that hard to identify me. Just look for the one who's heavily guarded or digging her head into a waffle all the time. *Claps hand over mouth* You didn't hear anything.

I did.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 05.11.2014
    A celebration? *Gungan celebration music*
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 05.11.2014
    I believe I watched the entire Star Wars series in one sitting.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

One of the old-timers, long since departed from this land — my inbox, however, remains open!
    edited 05.11.2014
    I haven't. I don't own Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith, so technically, I can't.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 05.11.2014
    You have seen I, IV, V and VI, I assume?
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 05.11.2014
    I have seen I-VI. I.e. All of them.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 05.11.2014
    Yet don't own II and III, yes?

There are only two characters who survive the entire series and have starred in every one.
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 05.11.2014
    Indeed.

That depends on whether you count light side/dark side conversions as 'the same character'.
    -Albert Einstein
    edited 05.11.2014
    But he dies at the end of VI!
    The Completely Insane,
    Cyclone14

edited 05.11.2014
    But technically, he survived to the last episode, as did the Emperor. Though, if you don't count them, R2-D2 and C-3PO are the only ones who successfully survived, yes.
    -Albert Einstein
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 05.11.2014
    . . .

'Kay, I'm just gonna go to the Pub and drown myself in alcohol because I don't understand Star Wars conversations.

Now where's the door? . . .
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 05.11.2014
    . . .

'Kay, I'm just gonna go to the Pub and drown myself in alcohol because I don't understand Star Wars conversations.

Now where's the door? . . .

Do you not like Star Wars, then?
    -Albert Einstein
  • TitoUltimatum (US1)TitoUltimatum (US1) US1 Posts: 1,590
    edited 05.11.2014
    CHARGE! HEADLESS HORSELESS HEADMANS UNITE!:
    300px-HHH.png?t=20110324000648
    N86zu.gifHelpU6GoA.gifUsWd89a.gifHatch!h4c03.gif
  • Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 05.11.2014
    *transforms into ghost rider* *legs unfreeze* *sends billions more retarded headsmen out* *pulls out chain and breaks Raymondmays legs with it, and then proceeds to rip both of his arms off, dunk him in boiling, burning pitch and drag him for thirty mile behind a motorcycle before hooking the chain around him and beating him into the ground 500 times.* *goes back and beats the billions of Raymonmays troops to death.*
    Flaw 1- This is in medieval times. YOU CAN"T OWN A MOTORCYCLE!!!
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Neamhain (US1)Neamhain (US1) Posts: 3,504
    edited 06.11.2014
    What did you do?
    Why ask the question when you already know the answer?
    I know the answer??? Oh, sorry. Never mind then...
    He is! A CELEBRATION IS IN ORDER!
    Yes! Did you guys see the cloud in Victoria? Was that how you celebrated?
    Ipvwn0w.png

Neamhain = "NYAV-in"
    Troops get hungry, and without food they'll desert (this could be a great pun).
    With that punny sense of humor, I am starting to believe my mother hacked Steve's account.
Sign In to comment.