Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Erick's eternal 'Leaving the Game' party!

Comments

• InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 17.07.2014
    *Party starts flickering and suddenly disappears from Grace's sight. A note suddenly appears in front of Grace:
    I have moved my party to another dimension to stop gate crashers like you from ruining it. Have a nice time getting here.*

*Fluffs up and teleports army to 'Erick's dimension*

*Continues gatecrashing*
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 17.07.2014
    Wow Grace. Now I really see a point to my post calling you 'infuriating'.
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 17.07.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »

Why, thank you. I'm flattered. I'm only gate-crashing because of Erick's audacity to kick me off the list of Very Important People.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 17.07.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »

Why, thank you. I'm flattered. I'm only gate-crashing because of Erick's audacity to kick me off the list of Very Important People, and ban me.

• erickblucher2erickblucher2 Posts: 1,096
    edited 17.07.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    *Fluffs up and teleports army to 'Erick's dimension*

*Continues gatecrashing*

Then your dead. The room is in the center of the sun and you can't shift dimensions into it.
    I'm now a retired GGE gamer. But does it mean the end? Yes. But it also means the start of my epick party thread! Cklick here to join the party! Or cklick here to join the 'ck' revolution!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    So ensues the epic return of the amazing Erick of both C and K.
    aidan952 wrote: »
    I salute you, Erick of both 'C' and 'K'. May you rock on in your Epickness, stay ckool, and ckontinue being Epick.

-Aidan

P.S. Whoop Whoop! Your staying on the Forum? Good.
    edited 17.07.2014
    Then your dead. The room is in the center of the sun and you can't shift dimensions into it.

*Raises eyebrow* And everybody else survived . . . How?

edited 17.07.2014
    *Raises eyebrow* And everybody else survived . . . How?

I was just being specific with your deadness. I don't know everyone who survived, but i do know that everyone in my party survived. And you were no longer in my party.
    I'm now a retired GGE gamer. But does it mean the end? Yes. But it also means the start of my epick party thread! Cklick here to join the party! Or cklick here to join the 'ck' revolution!
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    I salute you, Erick of both 'C' and 'K'. May you rock on in your Epickness, stay ckool, and ckontinue being Epick.

-Aidan

edited 17.07.2014
    I was just being specific with your deadness. I don't know everyone who survived, but i do know that everyone in my party survived. And you were no longer in my party.

But, the Sun is not in another dimension, therefore, you cannot just 'send me to the Sun', as it is not another dimension.

Meh. This thread is going to end up as an off-topic chat thread anyway, on my watch.

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 17.07.2014
    dreamtree wrote: »
    *Puts up cheery inspirational posters and plays sapata rap by aidan952* :) they will inspire us to do inspired stuff!

Ah, sweet ambrosia to my ears, this music. Play on!
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • williamandarbelwilliamandarbel Posts: 2,816
    edited 18.07.2014
    Is this a sad party?
    I'm in charge of the FEELINGS LEVER BTW i turn it to happy
    FEELINGS LEVER
    Supah happy:D I
    Happy:) I XXXXXX
    Whatever:huh: I
    Sad:( I
    We're crying;( I
    williamandarbel
    Proudly part of Sword of Truth, US1.

A non-ruby buyer.

#Thedreamliveson
    7.jpg
  • Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    edited 18.07.2014
    Where's the Food? Did ya forget that? :(
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    edited 18.07.2014
    *STARTS PLAYING MONSTERCAT AND EDM AT FULL BLAST* YEAH WOOT, also Muqsit3, I thought you were incharge of food.
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

edited 18.07.2014
    Muqsit3 wrote: »

I TOOK ALL OF THEM WHEN I WAS GATECRASHING HIS DARN PARTY!

Now I can't even listen to the Sapata rap, of which I took part in to make. Because of Erick the not epick idiot.

edited 18.07.2014
    But, the Sun is not in another dimension, therefore, you cannot just 'send me to the Sun', as it is not another dimension.

Meh. This thread is going to end up as an off-topic chat thread anyway, on my watch.
    We are in a universe that is exactly the same as the old one, except it has a nice bird-watching girl called graceL.H.E. And noone say it is impossible, there is an infinite amount of universes in the multiverse.
    Ah, sweet ambrosia to my ears, this music. Play on!
    *turns up music, then goes to another room where different music is playing*
    Is this a sad party?
    I'm in charge of the FEELINGS LEVER BTW i turn it to happy
    FEELINGS LEVER
    Supah happy:D I
    Happy:) I XXXXXX
    Whatever:huh: I
    Sad:( I
    We're crying;( I
    Your delusional.
    Muqsit3 wrote: »
    There's a mini fridge over there...
    *Points at mini fridge*
    ...It's like the tardis, it is bigger on the inside then the outside. Or you could go out into the sun and get some vaporised duck.
    Plumpy21 wrote: »
    *STARTS PLAYING MONSTERCAT AND EDM AT FULL BLAST* YEAH WOOT, also Muqsit3, I thought you were incharge of food.
    Noones incharge of anything. Well, except for me whos incharge of everything. I thought it would take out the fun if your worrying about stuff. But for me it increases the fun by being able to ban people and stuff.
    I TOOK ALL OF THEM WHEN I WAS GATECRASHING HIS DARN PARTY!

Now I can't even listen to the Sapata rap, of which I took part in to make. Because of Erick the not epick idiot.
    I will let you back in and remove you from the banned list if you redeem yourself.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

-Aidan

edited 18.07.2014
    I will let you back in and remove you from the banned list if you redeem yourself.

*Nibbles on duck-meat stolen from the party* Redeem myself . . . How?

• Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    edited 18.07.2014
    Are there any games???
    edited 18.07.2014
    *Nibbles on duck-meat stolen from the party* Redeem myself . . . How?
    You have to think, how can you make up for trying to take over my party, putting the worst music on, saying you have ultimate control while you don't, annoying me and trying to gate-crash my party?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

-Aidan

edited 18.07.2014
    You have to think, how can you make up for trying to take over my party, putting the worst music on, saying you have ultimate control while you don't, annoying me and trying to gate-crash my party?

*Raises eyebrow* Technically, I didn't say I had ultimate control, you said that VIPs had ultimate control over everything, and I was on the VIP list.
    And trying to take over your party, and attempting to gate-crash your party was after you had the audacity to take me off the list.

edited 18.07.2014
    *Raises eyebrow* Technically, I didn't say I had ultimate control, you said that VIPs had ultimate control over everything, and I was on the VIP list.
    And trying to take over your party, and attempting to gate-crash your party was after you had the audacity to take me off the list.

I removed the ultimate control part after you started thinking you had ultimate control. And why do i need a music and sound editting program to remove you from the VIP list?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

-Aidan

edited 18.07.2014
    I removed the ultimate control part after you started thinking you had ultimate control. And why do i need a music and sound editting program to remove you from the VIP list?

Meh. *Turns away and begins chasing after chicken*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file