Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Cycle through messages

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
I'd like to suggest the simple addition of a next button so you can scroll through messages without the need to return to your inbox each time.

Perhaps a couple of arrows on each side of the message. For example:

c1f5ac3e_c.jpeg
Chris2307 @ en 1
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on

Comments

  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 08.07.2014
    yeah i like that idea. but it should say what message it is like 1/10 next 2/10
    I like Ducks

    Proud non-ruby buyer
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 08.07.2014
    fetirt54 wrote: »
    yeah i like that idea. but it should say what message it is like 1/10 next 2/10

    Why not! :) I've updated the image in the original post to reflect this
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 09.07.2014
    Chris2307 wrote: »
    I'd like to suggest the simple addition of a next button so you can scroll through messages without the need to return to your inbox each time.

    Perhaps a couple of arrows on each side of the message. For example:

    c1f5ac3e_c.jpeg

    I have no idea why this idea wasn't added before. Such a simple idea to improve convenience.
    I rather like this idea, it would be very convenient for people who get about 15 messages per day.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

    Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

    @au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

    One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 09.07.2014
    I'm not sure. I suppose there is no downside to it, at the same time I like to go through my messages methodically depending on what catches my attention first :p

    Probably a function I wouldn't use, but it couldn't hurt.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 09.07.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    I'm not sure. I suppose there is no downside to it, at the same time I like to go through my messages methodically depending on what catches my attention first :p

    Probably a function I wouldn't use, but it couldn't hurt.

    yeah thats true i somethimes look at the non-important messages first
    I like Ducks

    Proud non-ruby buyer
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 09.07.2014
    fetirt54 wrote: »
    yeah thats true i somethimes look at the non-important messages first

    Yes, makes a good build up to the messages that are intriguing.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • fetirt54fetirt54 Posts: 542
    edited 09.07.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Yes, makes a good build up to the messages that are intriguing.

    or maybe like you can change it at setting how it would cycle. like from player messages from reports or from alot text to low text from players maybe that would make this suggestion better
    I like Ducks

    Proud non-ruby buyer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file