We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greatest Empire Battles!

Comments

• AnonumusSoldierAnonumusSoldier Posts: 181
    edited 01.07.2014
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for the answers so far! Keep 'em coming! It's great to hear about all of your hard fought battles.

borg collective vs all (vie shirazoke)

Could you provide any more information on this one? Dates, player names, alliances and so on? Would be great to hear more about it!

Cheers,

Steve.
    lol you dont watch star trek do you Steve.......
    AnonumusSoldier @ usa 1
    Proud member of Storm Reapers:thumbup:

Engaging in honorable combat daily. REAP ON!!!
    :thumbsup:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,119GB1
    edited 01.07.2014
    The toughest opponent for me to date would have been Barun who was near my main on Green. Always a challenge to keep him out and my favourite of series of attacks was one where I thought I was about to lose only for troops from an unnamed ally to turn up literally with a few seconds to go and save the day. Victory from the jaws of defeat, never knew who sent the support... Funniest was probably in Sand where I thought I was having a great day during conflict with BSK I took ten or eleven Rv's in a batch - in days pre wolves where speed commanders were king - only to watch Tricky live up to his / her name and take the lot from me. Fighting a guerilla war over RV's was a lot of fun;)
    Batten @ en 1
  • Dal1Dal1 Posts: 93
    edited 01.07.2014
    Hmmm........ My biggest battle couldve been when i used over 600 two handed swordsman to single handedly take out the saints or when i was jumped by two level 70 misc members during the server war
    Dal1 @ usa 1
  • Sly horse (US1)Sly horse (US1) Posts: 218
    edited 02.07.2014
    Well, I have been in a few wars. None of them huge. And here, I will not post my biggest battle, because its not the one who got the most glory. But its the battle wich makes the most proud. Im not a big player, so its probably nothing but DEAL WITH IT!:)

So, a castle lord comes in. he defeats my 280 at my main castle, even if he has heavy losses(200 on 230.) Then this other guy from the same alliance comes in with 150 men, with two handed swordsmen and heavy crossbowmen.. i got 28 soldiers and 130 armed civiliens( strenght in defense: 9.). My heroic soldiers manage to defeat him against impossible odds!
    Grand Duke Shipmaster, proud non-ruby buyer
    level 64
    Proud member of H.I.V.E

1.jpg
  • Shadowstep4Shadowstep4 Posts: 449
    edited 02.07.2014
    The most recent server war

HIVE/D8 versus KoN/MISC/DT/GK and LoF
    He's climbin' in yo castles, snatchin' you resources up, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo family 'cuz Victory D.T. is comin'

Life's such a movie, filmed independent, us against the city, pls don't get offended when we don't answer your calls, and if you got a problem, come and find us, we can talk about it, what's good young hoe, you about it?
    Do you really think a crown gives you power?

6d3557e636855f110ace9751db84cd0a.jpg
    edited 03.07.2014

HIVE and D8 got their butts kicked

You can say that again
    Dal1 @ usa 1
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 03.07.2014

HIVE and D8 got their butts kicked

Hey Shadowstep4,

Do you have any more details on this? Alliances, players involved, battle sizes or anything?

Cheers!

-Steve
  • war37war37 Posts: 2,704
    edited 03.07.2014
    Hey Shadowstep4,

Do you have any more details on this? Alliances, players involved, battle sizes or anything?

Cheers!

-Steve
    I guess you are on usa 1.
    war37 @ WWW 2
    My all - time - saying sentence is:
    " I just bet ______ that _________, oh well I ____. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those citizens fooled you, tax collector.
    edited 03.07.2014
    Hey Shadowstep4,

Cheers!

-Steve

~ Sit down kids, it's story time.

*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS BASED 100% ON WHAT I HEARD FROM MORENTZ, OPIUS, AND MY FRIEND FROM LOF. I'VE GOTTEN A BIT OF MESSAGES SO PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY IF IT GET IT WRONG.*

It all started one day when the MISC decided they were hungry and wanted to gobble up another capital (or metro, whichever one it was). The one they were in best position to take would be The one from Tru Bloody Blades. So silently, unpredictably, the MISC dropped their Non-Aggression Agreement with TBB and stole the metro (I'm pretty sure it was a metro). Instead of warring the MISC itself, TBB was scared of the MISC's power and it's allies, Kingdom of Neph, DreamTeam, and Grumpy King. However, H.I.V.E (OR the Higher Institute of Villainous Education) was a very powerful alliance, and they saw the MISC playing the game like this, and being traitors. When they saw the MISC playing this way, they thought that the MISC should give the metro back to TBB. When the MISC refused, H.I.V.E declared war and so did it's subs, such as D8th Regs, mainly called D8. MISC is a sister alliance to Grumpy King, GK, DreamTeam, DT, and Kingdom of Neph, KoN, so it was not long before Grumpy King, KoN, and DreamTeam plus subs all declared on HIVE and D8. Other alliances got involved, such as the Legion of the Free, and Phoenix Warrior, but I have no idea how they got involved.

Kingdom of Neph, being the most powerful alliance on the server quickly took charge of KoN/DT/GK/MISC and what they did; they set a deadline on April 10th, 2014 for everyone in HIVE to leave HIVE, and after April 10th, the attacks commenced. I don't know about KoN, GK, and MISC, but DT would choose random nights to have alliance-wide attacks, where any player over level 52 OR with an army numbering 1,200 kings guard troops would have to apply to get a target and then they'd join a mass attack which would land between 3 AM to 5 AM and their targets would be in HIVE or D8. As a level 42, I was not able to participate in these attacks, however I would stay on late at night until the attacks were sent for moral support and to send 3 men per wave before the attacks landed to destroy tools and ensure victory among my alliance and the victories would be at a lesser cost.

Besides not being allowed to participate in DreamTeam-wide mass attacks, sometimes, Victory's war marshal, Miro, would set up mass attacks on one or two HIVE members that the entire alliance could play a part in. And although I only have one army, and it was no 1,200 men, I contributed to attacking the level 70s in HIVE in our Victory-wide mass attacks with generally between 600 to 900 men, but most of the time the attacks I sent off had 800 men and ruby tools within. That said, I had never lost an attack dealing with the Great Server War, and had gained three RVs in Ice. I just wish it was still going on because I'm going into sands soon and I'd need RVs in there too...
    He's climbin' in yo castles, snatchin' you resources up, so hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo family 'cuz Victory D.T. is comin'

Life's such a movie, filmed independent, us against the city, pls don't get offended when we don't answer your calls, and if you got a problem, come and find us, we can talk about it, what's good young hoe, you about it?

edited 04.07.2014
    ~ Sit down kids, it's story time.

It all started one day when the MISC decided they were hungry and wanted to gobble up another capital (or metro, whichever one it was). The one they were in best position to take would be The one from Tru Bloody Blades. So silently, unpredictably, the MISC dropped their Non-Aggression Agreement with TBB and stole the metro (I'm pretty sure it was a metro). Instead of warring the MISC itself, TBB was scared of the MISC's power and it's allies, Kingdom of Neph, DreamTeam, and Grumpy King. However, H.I.V.E (OR the Higher Institute of Villainous Education) was a very powerful alliance, and they saw the MISC playing the game how they're supposed to (In my opinion, it's a war game so they should play it as such). When they saw the MISC playing this way, they thought that the MISC should give the metro back to TBB. When the MISC refused, H.I.V.E declared war and so did it's subs, such as D8th Regs, mainly called D8. MISC is a sister alliance to Grumpy King, GK, DreamTeam, DT, and Kingdom of Neph, KoN, so it was not long before Grumpy King, KoN, and DreamTeam plus subs all declared on HIVE and D8. Other alliances got involved, such as the Legion of the Free, and Phoenix Warrior, but I have no idea how they got involved.

Kingdom of Neph, being the most powerful alliance on the server quickly took charge of KoN/DT/GK/MISC and what they did; they set a deadline on April 10th, 2014 for everyone in HIVE to leave HIVE, and after April 10th, the attacks commenced. I don't know about KoN, GK, and MISC, but DT would choose random nights to have alliance-wide attacks, where any player over level 52 OR with an army numbering 1,200 kings guard troops would have to apply to get a target and then they'd join a mass attack which would land between 3 AM to 5 AM and their targets would be in HIVE or D8. As a level 42, I was not able to participate in these attacks, however I would stay on late at night until the attacks were sent for moral support and to send 3 men per wave before the attacks landed to destroy tools and ensure victory among my alliance and the victories would be at a lesser cost.

Besides not being allowed to participate in DreamTeam-wide mass attacks, sometimes, Victory's war marshal, Miro, would set up mass attacks on one or two HIVE members that the entire alliance could play a part in. And although I only have one army, and it was no 1,200 men, I contributed to attacking the level 70s in HIVE in our Victory-wide mass attacks with generally between 600 to 900 men, but most of the time the attacks I sent off had 800 men and ruby tools within. That said, I had never lost an attack dealing with the Great Server War, and had gained three RVs in Ice. I just wish it was still going on because I'm going into sands soon and I'd need RVs in there too...

Well said man, well said
    Dal1 @ usa 1
    edited 04.07.2014
    But you forgot the last part

.............TO BE CONTINUED!!!
    Dal1 @ usa 1
    edited 04.07.2014
    DA! DA! DAAAAAAAaaa...............
    Dal1 @ usa 1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) Posts: 647
    edited 09.07.2014
    Probably this one:

http://prntscr.com/3driga
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • edited 09.07.2014
    back when the Minecraft Boys almost erased entire KoN/DT/MISC/GK
    edited 10.07.2014
    fujiwara wrote: »
    Probably this one:

http://prntscr.com/3driga

Dang someone got MASS ATTACKED THO

• Muqsit (INT1)Muqsit (INT1) Posts: 1,433
    edited 14.07.2014
    Previously a war rose in Int 1.

Titans, Reapers, The Rat Pack, MAGIC

VS

Crusaders Family

(Sparta Dragons, IW/HW (Maybe) , ~MARI~ , Crusaders Order etc)

As Titans were Strom Lords, negative titles were given out to Crusaders.

Many players were destroyed, few towers and capitals also burned out!

This was crazy!
  • edited 15.07.2014
    your friends with smoken006?
    edited 15.07.2014
    http://prntscr.com/430e4p

Crap..

(It was just a mistake, but scary all the same)

• Roy Maltby (GB1)Roy Maltby (GB1) Posts: 171
    edited 20.07.2014
    Dang someone got MASS ATTACKED THO

That would be us, that was only wave 1 of the evening.
    Recruiter for Crimson Guard - Mail me in game
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 20.07.2014
    Attachment not found.

I found this saved in my folder, but no idea where it came from.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
Sign In to comment.