We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greatest Empire Battles!

11719»

Comments

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    Ageing Fairplay rules versus the new Cheats Charter interesting to see which survives 2019.  

Batten @ en 1
  • Ageing Fairplay rules versus the new Cheats Charter interesting to see which survives 2019.  

have simplex vivet ever had a war
  • paulyte (GB1)paulyte (GB1) Posts: 69GB1

You beast :D. But my question is, why the 0 glory? Or did you get so much that it bugged out lol?
    ++ Proud member of an honest and genuine alliance, YOUNG UPRISING! ++

☨ A renown Teutonic knight of old ☨
    Beware all those who challenge the virtues of the mighty Teutonic Empire

"Helfen - Wehren - Heilen " Help - Defend - Heal" 

• You beast :D. But my question is, why the 0 glory? Or did you get so much that it bugged out lol?
    it's one of those event hits

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 160ASIA1
    Ageing Fairplay rules versus the new Cheats Charter interesting to see which survives 2019.  

how u trying to talk on what u dont know 
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)

thats quite a late reply? so sad that you have to go looking for comments of his to try and jump at?  :)

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) Posts: 160ASIA1

thats quite a late reply? so sad that you have to go looking for comments of his to try and jump at?  :)
    yeah my bad thought this thread was active and it was recent post didnt see date but still its a bit of dumb dig to make but i do apologise
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)

• Probably this one:

http://prntscr.com/3driga
    the cap war, yes that was alot of fun

• That picture is hard to look at with all the horns and the older graphics, my the game has come a looong way.
  • Ζombie (US1)Ζombie (US1) Posts: 2US1
    edited 11.06.2019
    TO  All Servers Enjoy, Hope we put the smile on all your faces :)
    KoN FINALLY got some good hits in. :neutral: Must be because MISC players have actual lives unlike amr who sits at his computer all day. :wink:

• cheesey (US1)cheesey (US1) Posts: 9US1
    edited 12.06.2019
    lol
  • cheesey (US1)cheesey (US1) Posts: 9US1
    edited 12.06.2019
    lol
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) Posts: 299US1
    edited 13.06.2019

The same insult can be applied to both sides. I assure you many people waste way too much time being exposed to their screens, but then again thats what war does. Breor said in one of his recent videos that the war robs people of a nice chunk of sleep, and it makes perfect sense why it would be so.

• The same insult can be applied to both sides. I assure you many people waste way too much time being exposed to their screens, but then again thats what war does. Breor said in one of his recent videos that the war robs people of a nice chunk of sleep, and it makes perfect sense why it would be so.

Been getting 9 hours of quality sleep since the war started. Kon hasn't sent real hits as us in well over a month. 
  • Hionmenthol
    R.I.P JCCTransporter. He will forever be in our hearts.
  • XK2X (INT3)XK2X (INT3) Posts: 4INT3
    edited 01.10.2019

The greatest war that's ever happened for me was immediately as I made my return to the game on int3 to start afresh I msged the leader of an alliance that was located next to me on the map and asked him if I could join, i got in through saying is help in the war they were in , as the guy I msged stole a metro and a capital and was at war with the 3rd biggest alliance on the server , I joined we seemed to be winning the war, I made 2 people quit the game entirely as I was trying to level up to lvl 70 to get the decors, I get to lvl 70 by this point the leader of the other alliance is attacking me with macemen , ((and at lvl 30 ish I captured an op and destroyed it, which sent them a message. The guy who stole the metro n stuff then got gangbanged by everyone on the server but what eventually stopped him was that he got banned a while later on, we then went to the number 1 alliance for a while then got kicked and attacked a substantial amount cos he stole stuff and they thought I was him, we then went around a few different alliances and I got told I couldn't join another big alliance by the biggest alliance so I joined one with 7m might points and helped to bring it up to where it is now, at 35 million might points a few months later we are now the number 2 alliance and are looking at another war soon but maybe not cos war... what is it good for....absolutely nothing metros are superficial imho.

He sent me this once showing which alliances we weren't allowed in, which I found mildly amusing

At that moment in time I had been to war with everyone because I changed alliances a lot and I like to get in on wars.

For reference hell's boys was number 2 when I joined shield was 3rd n the rest was the same

Sign In to comment.