We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Greatest Empire Battles!

CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
edited 07.09.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Hey everyone,

Since you guys in the Alliance News section are always at war, and have some great tales of battle, we'd like to take the opportunity to ask you what you personally believe was the biggest, or are the biggest battles that have ever happened on your servers!

Feel free to post in this thread! Share your battle reports! Who do you think has made the biggest impact?

Regards,

Steve.
Post edited by CM Arcanine on

Comments

• darksith3darksith3 Posts: 532
    edited 27.06.2014
    the time my alliance was in the war of ages my new alliance, formally called the kings robe has been at war with alliances thinking we were to small. I think one of the biggest battles was when I almost attacked all of the members and won half of them!
    "If your not with me, then your against me." - Darth Vader

Darksith: Proud leader of the Fire Legion, Master of war, the one to bring peace to GGE.
  • shirozakeshirozake Posts: 208
    edited 27.06.2014
    the borg collective vs. all
    Fortune 500 CFO, 10x Olympic Gymnastic Bronze Medalist, 4 Star Swiss-Army General, Reigning Ski-Free Champion, Freelance Photographer, Summa Cum Laude Graduate of Ball So Hard University, Ms. Pacman Record Holder. Hamburglar Connoisseur

Yes I know, I'm quite accomplished.

DAeQxgN.jpg
  • powermanfighter3powermanfighter3 Posts: 229
    edited 27.06.2014
    I agree with shirozake.
    powermanfighter @ usa 1
    Co Leader of GOLDEN SKULLS.
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 27.06.2014
    darksith3 wrote: »
    the time my alliance was in the war of ages my new alliance, formally called the kings robe has been at war with alliances thinking we were to small. I think one of the biggest battles was when I almost attacked all of the members and won half of them!

How many members are there, and what level?
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
    edited 27.06.2014
    my alliance's war with IMPALERS are taken serousely

the best battles are when my leader CRUSHES the enemy leader
    JeethBOSS @ usa 1
  • AnonumusSoldierAnonumusSoldier Posts: 181
    edited 28.06.2014
    i think the best war of all on this server has been against Russia, we have been defending 8+ horns since the begging of the event, and have alliance leveled up twice so far , marching toward levle 19.
    AnonumusSoldier @ usa 1
    Proud member of Storm Reapers:thumbup:

Engaging in honorable combat daily. REAP ON!!!
    :thumbsup:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bossaholic (US1)bossaholic (US1) Posts: 474
    edited 28.06.2014
    Attachment not found.
    that was my biggest battle in the usa 1 vs russia 1 war. sad isnt it
    bossaholic @ usa 1

something

probably a burner account

• nathan372nathan372 Posts: 466
    edited 28.06.2014
    darksith3 wrote: »

sounds so epic
    nathan372 @ usa 1

#GGreedy

Proud Deputy of Empire of Vor. (Were looking for good, active players! We have 40+ members!)

Proud Non-Ruby Buyer

"War is what happens when words fail.''
  • nathan372nathan372 Posts: 466
    edited 28.06.2014
    The greatest battle of all was either against USA1 vs the Collective, or the recent server war.

The greatest war my alliance has fought (only two so far) Was against an alliannce called Illirian.(Now under a new name.) We declared war becuase their leader kept attacking one of our member's OPs. We asked him to stop, but he acted like a smart-ass and we destroyed his allinace. Today though, they are part of a family we are closely allied with. kinda funny.
    nathan372 @ usa 1

#GGreedy

Proud Deputy of Empire of Vor. (Were looking for good, active players! We have 40+ members!)

Proud Non-Ruby Buyer

"War is what happens when words fail.''
  • deathsweeper (US1)deathsweeper (US1) Posts: 2,251
    edited 28.06.2014
    Attachment not found.

My biggest defense against the foreigners. Was expecting a bit more coins though. I thought it was more expensive to move troops from Russia to USA.
    For My Suggestion Thread Go Here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

Deathsweeper at USA1! Founder and Co-leader of Vae Victis!!
    edited 28.06.2014
    just popped levle 19
    AnonumusSoldier @ usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 28.06.2014
    I would say any of the pre Kings Tower failed Capital captures where over 100k troops were suicided at the gate of a capital
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 28.06.2014
    Clearly..

Attachment not found.

This battle was a war in itself.

But really, I was in a fun war about 7 months ago while visiting a friends alliance, where we had our low levels hit a few times by their higher levels. So the active members took exception, declined their request for peace (they declared for speed), and then we kicked the living stuffing out of them.. It was fun, did the ol' draw them to a weak location strategy a few times, killing 4500ish and losing under 1k myself. In the end, we had like a 3.2:1 KDR.

Not a server changing war, but back to the roots where you can kick some butt without losing your head or having outside parties get involved.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Nako067 (US1)Nako067 (US1) Posts: 1,851
    edited 29.06.2014
    Hey everyone,

Since you guys in the Alliance News section are always at war, and have some great tales of battle, we'd like to take the opportunity to ask you what you personally believe was the biggest, or are the biggest battles that have ever happened on your servers!

Feel free to post in this thread! Share your battle reports! Who do you think has made the biggest impact?

Regards,

Steve.

My biggest battle so far in the foreign empire:

Attachment not found.
    Nako067 @ USA1

Ultimate Fame on Xbox and Xbox1

Forum record 62 posts in a row.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?110007-Spam&p=1296267#post1296267

original.jpg?w=128&h=128

What a save by Jimmy Howard #35
    edited 29.06.2014
    just topped level 20. ohh and--http://prntscr.com/3xjek8

please note my posts are on the war with the russians and are relevant to this thread.
    AnonumusSoldier @ usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faran2 (INT2)Faran2 (INT2) Posts: 239
    edited 29.06.2014
    India one vs me:

http://prntscr.com/3xjq8c

But this is my friend I think he holds the record for getting that much glory that early into the game started(he's not even close to a ruby whale barly a ruby buyer search him up smoken006)

This happened Febuary 25th 2013.

http://prntscr.com/3xjrr3.

He didn't spend one ruby on that attack just tons of coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... That's right level 49 DUKE FARAN2 THE SHADOW MASTER!- Current legend 10THE TERRIBLE!-

Proud Generol of asylum, level 50 capitol alliance
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 29.06.2014
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Clearly..

Attachment not found.

This battle was a war in itself.

But really, I was in a fun war about 7 months ago while visiting a friends alliance, where we had our low levels hit a few times by their higher levels. So the active members took exception, declined their request for peace (they declared for speed), and then we kicked the living stuffing out of them.. It was fun, did the ol' draw them to a weak location strategy a few times, killing 4500ish and losing under 1k myself. In the end, we had like a 3.2:1 KDR.

Not a server changing war, but back to the roots where you can kick some butt without losing your head or having outside parties get involved.

Did the battle contist of using archers to attack?
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) Posts: 7,183US1
    edited 29.06.2014
    Jas9824 wrote: »
    Did the battle contist of using archers to attack?

Nope, those are saved for rare occasions where the archers share hearty laughs and drunken screams of joy.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 30.06.2014
    Hey everyone,

Thanks for the answers so far! Keep 'em coming! It's great to hear about all of your hard fought battles.
    shirozake wrote: »
    the borg collective vs. all

Could you provide any more information on this one? Dates, player names, alliances and so on? Would be great to hear more about it!

Cheers,

Steve.
  • calvesKAZZcalvesKAZZ Posts: 233
    edited 30.06.2014
    fQjsg.png

/thread
    calvesKAZZ @ WW5
Sign In to comment.