We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Premium Commander Usage

Stumpyalaskan (US1)Stumpyalaskan (US1) Posts: 110US1
Premium commanders can be a very useful tool. They can be used to station troops to support an alliance member, attack low level green RBCs or move troops between castles/rvs. All of these actions would be a great use of premium commanders, if it were not for having to have all 12 of your commanders in motion to use them. Either a 13th commander without equipment could be added (the premium commander) or a check box to use premium commander instead of the regular commander on the attack/support screens.

The ability to easy access premium commanders would make them much more desirable and their usage would increase even with those that do not have them from the premium levels. Not having to tie up some of your 12 commanders on mundane tasks would be a benefit worth paying rubies for to many.
Post edited by Stumpyalaskan (US1) on
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• Cedric the Red (US1)Cedric the Red (US1) Posts: 268US1
    edited 23.06.2014
    Premium commanders can be a very useful tool. They can be used to station troops to support an alliance member, attack low level green RBCs or move troops between castles/rvs. All of these actions would be a great use of premium commanders, if it were not for having to have all 12 of your commanders in motion to use them. Either a 13th commander without equipment could be added (the premium commander) or a check box to use premium commander instead of the regular commander on the attack/support screens.

The ability to easy access premium commanders would make them much more desirable and their usage would increase even with those that do not have them from the premium levels. Not having to tie up some of your 12 commanders on mundane tasks would be a benefit worth paying rubies for to many.

This is just like GGE, I pay 1900 rubies for these 25 premium commanders, but can only use them when all my other 12 commanders are out. Where am I supposed to get troops from to send out these Premium commanders if all the others are out doing attacks, etc.
    Cedric the Red - TMK WarKings @ usa 1
    I am against the majority of updates made starting with the update that included the Auto-War Declaration, the Tribute Demands, Open Gate Looting of Resources, and Increased Construction Time for Building New, or Upgrading Existing Ruby Buildings. Please revoke and give us back our strategy game.

• mark lynchmark lynch Posts: 882
    edited 23.06.2014
    i didnt know that was how it worked.

only advice is to send out all 12 to level 1 rbc with 1 troop
    Proud Member of KINKY.

start as you mean to carry on :-)

mark lynch @ en 1

http://prntscr.com/3xohq5
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 23.06.2014
    mark lynch wrote: »
    i didnt know that was how it worked.

only advice is to send out all 12 to level 1 rbc with 1 troop

thats what i did, the only way its useful. apart from that, its pretty useless.
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
Sign In to comment.