Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Not Seeing An Incoming Attack

HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231
edited 22.06.2014 in Technical Assistance
Okay first, sorry if I missed the thread on this topic but I did do a quick search - One of the players in my alliance is under attack but I do not see it and there is no red frame or an incoming attack showing up on the overview. Is this a glitch or another bad update?
Post edited by HeroAzure (US1) on
HeroAzure @ usa 1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Art by Sam Hurt, Title Cactus Cat

Comments

• HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    edited 16.06.2014
    Our player logged out and logged back in and the attack disappeared. We think it was just a glitch and someones attack against another castle showed up on his screen.
    HeroAzure @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 16.06.2014
    Hey HeroAzure,

Thanks for the info on this. Could you please let me know if it happens again?

Cheers,

Steve.
  • HeroAzure (US1)HeroAzure (US1) US1 Posts: 231
    edited 21.06.2014
    Steve, Ten minutes after the attacked disappeared it reappeared and everyone in the alliance was able to see it. It was too late to send additional support so we watched the attack land. This type of glitch has not occurred again with anyone in our alliance.
    HeroAzure @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allie9Allie9 Posts: 46
    edited 22.06.2014
    It happened once to a team mate in my alliance. One second it was there and the next it was gone. We assumed it was glitch or the attacker called it off so we did nothing about it but my team mate got the attack anyway. It wasn't until he logged back on than he noticed the message of the attack.
    Allie @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file