Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

rubys

JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
it would be cool if rubies could be gotten in other ways besides buying them or the login bonus or the wheel of fortune

but if there was an event where you you got rubies like a marauder's event you would have like 95 plunder points for example, you'd get 100 rubies, and the top 100 people would get 10000 rubies
and the 1st place champ would get 999955 rubies and a ruby mine(which already exists, but a easier way to get it

this will, of course, be split up by level:1-5, 6-10,11-55, 16-19, 20-35, 36-50, and 51-70, which is different from the regular split up, but it would be fun for a different split up

i know it says not to get rubies without the following ways on the rules, but its just a way that could make non-ruby buyers gain the advantages ruby buyers get

BTW the event would come every 3 months
Post edited by JeethBOSS on
JeethBOSS @ usa 1

Comments

• Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
    edited 11.06.2014
    No. Just, no.
  • deathsweeper (US1)deathsweeper (US1) Posts: 2,251
    edited 11.06.2014
    This would make GGE income 0. they won't add new ways to get rubies and if they do it will be a slow way to get it
    For My Suggestion Thread Go Here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?122041-Lots-of-Great-Suggestions&p=1424338#post1424338

Deathsweeper at USA1! Founder and Co-leader of Vae Victis!!
  • edited 11.06.2014
    You can get rubies from achievements (Gold chalice), nobility contests (sometimes), looting RBC's, daily log-in bonus and levelling-up already
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 11.06.2014
    This will never happen, GGS will not give up their main source of income by having an event like this. And how would it make the gap between ruby and non ruby buyers smaller? You are still using rubies, whether you bought them or won them.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Daniel DegudeDaniel Degude Posts: 1,645
    edited 11.06.2014
    exactly. pointless thread.
  • PaffricPaffric Posts: 24
    edited 11.06.2014
    1) Its spelt 'rubies' not rubys

1) GGS will never do an update like that. Who will buy rubies then?
    Paffric @ WWW 1
    Member of IH Titns Shadow
    Currently level 47
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.