Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

getting rubies easier with non-ruby buyers

JeethBOSSJeethBOSS Posts: 26
Getting rubies for non-ruby buyers is difficult.Post your ideas of getting them with ease.My idea is to have a monthly ruby contest.King Ludwig the Round will host it, and you get honor to get points.Depending on your rank, which you will get depending on the amount of points, you get a certain amount of rubies. Plus, if your in the top 100 people, you get special, hard-to-get troops.the event will last 5 days. That's just my idea.Post your ideas here!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Post edited by JeethBOSS on
JeethBOSS @ usa 1

Comments

• Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 26.05.2014
    It's not hard.

1) Farm towers
    2) Complete certain quests
    3) Farm fortresses
    4) Complete certain events (such as the shady character)
    5) Go into ruins and come back after they offer you 875 rubies (NOT RECOMMENDED UNLESS YOU WANT TO START OVER)
    ^ (Yeah, I was thinking of more ways, and this popped into my head)
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 26.05.2014
    What if you could get rubies attacking NPC's and fortresses?
    Oh wait...

I didn't bought rubies for most of the game, and attacking NPC's really made me earn a lot of rubies. If I was active I could get up to 7'000 rubies in 7 days doing that. I bought bakeries and many other things that way.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 26.05.2014
    I usually get an average of fifteen rubies when attacking RBCs and NPC towers, and they add up fast if you attack often.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 26.05.2014
    JeethBOSS wrote: »
    Getting rubies for non-ruby buyers is difficult.Post your ideas of getting them with ease.My idea is to have a monthly ruby contest.King Ludwig the Round will host it, and you get honor to get points.Depending on your rank, which you will get depending on the amount of points, you get a certain amount of rubies. Plus, if your in the top 100 people, you get special, hard-to-get troops.the event will last 5 days. That's just my idea.Post your ideas here!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I'm not very sure about that idea.
    1) You said this is to help non-ruby buyers to get more rubies. Would this nobility contest only apply for non-ruby buyers? Or everyone? If it's for everyone, all the big ruby buyers are going to get all the good troops. If it's only for the non-ruby buyers, the ruby buyers are just gonna complain about unfairness.
    2) You say this thread is for suggestions to help non-ruby buyers get more rubies. Why did you bring special troops into your idea of a ruby nobility contest? It seems a little too much.
    3) You can already get vets, kingsguard units, and travelling units by the weekly honour-ranking reward. This is like just another honour-ranking reward, but monthly.
    aidan952 wrote: »
    I usually get an average of fifteen rubies when attacking RBCs and NPC towers, and they add up fast if you attack often.

I used to demolish RBCs extremely often, that's how I got 5k rubies... But then I stopped and that slowed down my ruby-gain for a while. I'm starting up again. ;)
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
Sign In to comment.