Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nobility Contest

Steel 69 (US1)Steel 69 (US1) US1 Posts: 53
edited 21.05.2014 in Technical Assistance
Hello. I have tried doing the Nobility contest the involve Robber Barons the last couple of times it was on. The higher the baron , The more points you earn. It would be nice if I revived the points.
Post edited by Steel 69 (US1) on
Steel 69 @ usa 1

Comments

• Cedric the Red (US1)Cedric the Red (US1) US1 Posts: 268
    edited 21.05.2014
    Steel 69 wrote: »
    Hello. I have tried doing the Nobility contest the involve Robber Barons the last couple of times it was on. The higher the baron , The more points you earn. It would be nice if I revived the points.
    When it comes on are you hitting Robber Barons in the Green Empire or Barbarian Towers in Ice and Desert Towers in Sands? This is probably a bug, but even though the icon for the Nobility Contest appears in Ice and Sand, ARE YOU READING THIS GGS, it only applies to Robber Barons in the Green Empire.
    Cedric the Red - TMK WarKings @ usa 1
    I am against the majority of updates made starting with the update that included the Auto-War Declaration, the Tribute Demands, Open Gate Looting of Resources, and Increased Construction Time for Building New, or Upgrading Existing Ruby Buildings. Please revoke and give us back our strategy game.

• Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 21.05.2014
    Are you sure you are hitting RBs with a high enough level? It says the higher the level, the more points, but if the RB is under a certain level you will not get any points. If you are attacking RBs in Green, which should give you points according to level, then try clearing your cache, if you still don't get points, then report it to support.

P.S. You need to win the attack to get the points by the way.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file