Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Valhallan Forge in Aus1!

Comments

• edited 18.04.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    No, no no no no no. Tux, this is the list of whom we should NEVER declare war on:
    -The Seps
    -Justice
    -Eastern Empire
    -Frankenstein
    -Undertakers
    We had a war with the Undertakers before, but we ended it. I'm surprised I didn't put My Minions on the list, but I have a friend in My Minions, so...

Does that mean you might declare war on:
    Overlords
    The Slayer
    Honor
    Full Metal Jacket
    Sky Lords
    The Blacksmiths
    Demodan
    The Basterds
    Imperium

And yes, i did just list the alliances above the alliance i am in on the building points leaderboard that you had not listed.
  • Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 18.04.2014
    Overloads are my allies. They ussally use me to do a little double agenting........
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 18.04.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »
    Overloads are my allies. They ussally use me to do a little double agenting........

Now your alliance can never trust you ever again!
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 18.04.2014
    Tux, you know I'm right here, right?... And I am a very very loyal member to any alliance I am currently in.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
    @en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 18.04.2014
    Valforge is the colses thing to being in the Overlords alliance so why would I? BTW eric. I use subsricbtions too!
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 18.04.2014
    BTW eric. I use subsricbtions too!

Your point?
    edited 18.04.2014
    There is a screenshot of subscribtions in your sig. So I know someone else that uses subscribtions aswell.....that 0 views bug is one every single thread made after the update.......
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 18.04.2014
    There is a screenshot of subscribtions in your sig. So I know someone else that uses subscribtions aswell.....that 0 views bug is one every single thread made after the update.......

You missed the other bug, i noticed the 0 views bug after i put the screenshot in my sig.
    edited 18.04.2014
    Oh. The one were this is your subscribtions say that you posted even though you should know you posted.
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 18.04.2014
    Oh. The one were this is your subscribtions say that you posted even though you should know you posted.

Yeah, thats the bug.
    edited 18.04.2014
    That ain't a bug. If you post somthing and stop it in the middle of loading the updated thread it counts that you have not read it. Meaning it goes into your subsribtions...
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 18.04.2014
    That ain't a bug. If you post somthing and stop it in the middle of loading the updated thread it counts that you have not read it. Meaning it goes into your subsribtions...

I get it, now i might need to change my sig pic again
    edited 18.04.2014
    This has derailed. Also, No Erick, we actually MIGHT declare war on those. We would just NEVER EVER EVER declare war on those I listed.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 18.04.2014
    Ok. In my old alliance I used to soak up the most damage....
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 18.04.2014
    Because of Spewtard ain't it? Dun worry, our alliance got your back. Not literally like in your sig. Ahhhhh Erick. I see you know my friend Google Gravity?

• edited 18.04.2014
    Because of Spewtard ain't it? Dun worry, our alliance got your back. Not literally like in your sig. Ahhhhh Erick. I see you know my friend Google Gravity?

well, the googling 'tilt' or 'askew' easter egg was old, so i needed something fresh.
    edited 18.04.2014
    :) I'm going to introduce a personal squad of my ducks in my sig later on. I took a photo of them, and I've seen them in real life. Not kidding. Hey Erick, mind if I send you a NNA or Pact offer?

• edited 18.04.2014
    :) I'm going to introduce a personal squad of my ducks in my sig later on. I took a photo of them, and I've seen them in real life. Not kidding. Hey Erick, mind if I send you a NNA or Pact offer?

I was told to tell you that 'The leader and his deputies will discuss it'.
    edited 19.04.2014
    Ok?... Got a free space for a NAA. Ok, a message for anyone getting attacked by someone called ninja35: He's just being mean. If continued being attacked by him, I know. I'm trying all I can to get him to stop.... But you can't blame him. He's getting all the honour and glory for the alliance.

edited 19.04.2014
    You got any room fr my friend supernoobs? He is active.........plus I bet you this is the start of the third page. Look below. No editng!
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file