We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Valhallan Forge in Aus1!

Fomerly known as Hooey, we are now part of the Valhallan Clans, we are now Valhallan [email protected], ranking top 100!

Now recruiting, please feel free to contact us if looking for an alliance in Aus1.

All is welcome!
Lvl 35+ minimum, but will be excepted for mentoration if Level 35 or under wishes to join.
Leader-TOTAL HONOUR
Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

Um . . . I don't have enough titles. I must brainstorm!

@au1 ~ graceL.H.E - Level 70 - Storm Cloaks - The Terrible
@en1 ~ InsaneDuckling - Level 70 - New Vision - The Terrible

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
Post edited by InsaneDuckling (GB1) on

Comments

• Tux (AU1)Tux (AU1) Posts: 5,237
    edited 16.04.2014
    We have around 3 spaces for under level 15. I think. Join us now. We are always in the top 100 (currently 64) and need active players ruby or non ruby. We promote good team work skills and there is always someone online to help you. Come join!
    Part of something as Tux
    Proud Warzoner.....Warzone 2100...
    I use Linux!

Proud Crown Prince Paladin of The Alliance Imperium

Tux101 @ Canada1 #TheDreamLivesOn! Seriously. MAKE ONE
    Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • InsaneDuckling (GB1)InsaneDuckling (GB1) Posts: 19,271
    edited 16.04.2014
    Tux3 wrote: »
    We have around 3 spaces for under level 15. I think. Join us now. We are always in the top 100 (currently 64) and need active players ruby or non ruby. We promote good team work skills and there is always someone online to help you. Come join!

Psst. No there isn't. Most of the time it's me and the other guy.
    Oh yeah, i forgot. Tux is also in Val Forge.
    Bazooka Duck of Fire | High Councillor of Inrazimad | That Person with an Addiction to Cookies 

One of those weird old players who became all sentimental after leaving the game before they could see dear old Empire rot away even more. 
    edited 16.04.2014
    That means there is. Say someone logs in right not you and Chapionaidan are online. If I log on tommorow 10:00 ChampionAidan will be there...right?
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 16.04.2014
    It's ChampionAdrian. *Yawn* And we have a lot more space than 3. We have around... 23...
    If under level 35 {exceptions apply if we think you're ready} our gang will be happy to mentor, and help out with anything {especially the leader}.

edited 17.04.2014
    You said I'm not mentored and I'm level 28.......well we wll mentor you at a reasonable level...
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 17.04.2014
    I remember when i helped my old alliance recruit on the forums. Problem is the majority of the forumers are on the other more popular servers and nobody actually commented except, i think it was, HeroShahidy or something like that, and that person was on the USA server.
    edited 17.04.2014
    Uknighted. I think one of our alliance as attacked someone from Uknighted or UKnighted. I forgot.

• edited 17.04.2014
    graceL.H.E wrote: »
    Uknighted. I think one of our alliance as attacked someone from Uknighted or UKnighted. I forgot.

I was talking about a really long time ago, when i was in the Devos, which has changed alot since i left.
    edited 17.04.2014
    Yeah I know, old alliance. I'm hoping someone from the forums will join, because the only people in the alliance that has joined the forums is me, Tux and the guy called ChampionAdrian, although you don't see him here often.

edited 17.04.2014
    I didn't even know he had a forum account.......I should start a full on website about our alliance. It should get our alliance to the top 30.........#[email protected]!
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 17.04.2014
    . . . Um.... Ok?... Open recruitment guys!

edited 17.04.2014
    I am learning html so I can make a full on website.....or just a blog. Et's make this our alliance forum announcment. Eg: we have declaered war on Justice! Joke I would NEVER declare war on justice.....
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 17.04.2014
    we have declaered war on Justice! Joke I would NEVER declare war on justice.....

Yeah, instead you should declare war on the seps.
  • edited 17.04.2014
    we have declaered war on Justice! Joke I would NEVER declare war on justice.....

Yeah, instead you should declare war on the seps.
    edited 17.04.2014
    no. You can. I would declare war aginst my long time enemy the bolt.........I would never go against Easterm empire (used to be there sister alliance). Hey grace. Ozzy Court is higher than us. And that is the alliance of spewtard. E bet the WHOLE ALLIANCE Grace. THE WHOLE ALLIANCE. He bet us ALL! This calls for revenge.........on a different rank 65 alliance....
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
  • edited 17.04.2014
    no. You can.

Nah, they're leader might be the next storm lord, and i have nothing against them, and my alliance are focusing on SI, and I'm only a member, and i typed up alot of reasons why my alliance shouldn't go to war with the seps ... and I was joking about you going to war with the seps.
    edited 17.04.2014
    If it wans't for wisefire the silence would have become sister alliance to the seps.....there is that other one.....
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 18.04.2014
    No, no no no no no. Tux, this is the list of whom we should NEVER declare war on:
    -The Seps
    -Justice
    -Eastern Empire
    -Frankenstein
    -Undertakers
    We had a war with the Undertakers before, but we ended it. I'm surprised I didn't put My Minions on the list, but I have a friend in My Minions, so...

edited 18.04.2014
    Add the rest of the Valhallan clan plus the Silence....
    Part of something as Tux
    I use Linux!

Tux @ au 1 ~ ???
    edited 18.04.2014
    And Midnight Crows. I have a feeling no-one's gonna be interested in this.... Other than erickblucher...

Sign In to comment.