Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Marauder's Event Bug

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
edited 15.04.2014 in Technical Assistance
So this is a little annoying.

I saw the event and thought, yeah I could go for some premium time mode as the reward. (This is what the even states). Did I get it? Nope.

http://snag.gy/aksec.jpg

Wouldn't have bothered donating had I known. I won't be continuing with the event any further.
Chris2307 @ en 1
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on

Comments

• CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 14.04.2014
    Hey Chris2307,

As stated in another thread regarding this issue, there is a display bug with the current Marauders event. These secondary rewards should be the same as in every Marauders event, Loot Carts, Pyromaniacs and Veteran Pyromaniacs.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Steve.
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 14.04.2014
    Okay. This bug made me sad :-(

Never mind... I'll have fun with the nobility contest instead! ;)
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • MapleWoodMapleWood Posts: 24
    edited 14.04.2014
    when is servers back up? I'm currently first in nobility contest and I wanna stay that way.
    MapleWood @ WWW 1
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 14.04.2014
    MapleWood wrote: »
    when is servers back up? I'm currently first in nobility contest and I wanna stay that way.

LOL... same here.

4 people including me are fighting over first place.
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MapleWoodMapleWood Posts: 24
    edited 14.04.2014
    LOL... same here.

4 people including me are fighting over first place.
    I just fear that everything will reset and ill have to start over
    MapleWood @ WWW 1
  • IAN41IAN41 Posts: 2
    edited 14.04.2014
    yes that maurader camp is kind of stupid I also do nobility contest instead of that. Who need Mauraders they eat so much food I don't like them. Even Pyromaniacs eat 4 food per hour!!!!!. They take lot of time to travel. And they donot have lot of power
    IAN @ in 1
    edited 14.04.2014
    Chris2307 wrote: »
    So this is a little annoying.

I saw the event and thought, yeah I could go for some premium time mode as the reward. (This is what the even states). Did I get it? Nope.

http://snag.gy/aksec.jpg

Wouldn't have bothered donating had I known. I won't be continuing with the event any further.

From your screenshot, I can see that the premium time reward is for the top 50 players. You get that reward only AFTER the contest ends. So it's not a bug.

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

A proud non-ruby player

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CM ArcanineCM Arcanine Posts: 4,626
    edited 14.04.2014
    From your screenshot, I can see that the premium time reward is for the top 50 players. You get that reward only AFTER the contest ends. So it's not a bug.

Hey again,

As stated in my previous message, this is a display bug. There is no Premium Time available for this event.

Regards,

Steve.
    edited 14.04.2014
    Hey again,

As stated in my previous message, this is a display bug. There is no Premium Time available for this event.

Regards,

Steve.

I understand, but even if it was available the poster wouldn't have been able to get it at this time because it says the reward is for top 50.

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

A proud non-ruby player

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 14.04.2014
    marauders bug can you fix i cant donate from any other castle but my main the dropdown menue dos not work ??
    granddad best @ en 1
  • RabbidBadger (GB1)RabbidBadger (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    edited 14.04.2014
    marauders bug can you fix i cant donate from any other castle but my main the dropdown menue dos not work ??

had the same problem .... was clicking the red arrow for drop down menu but nothing ... click on castle name instead of red arrow ... worked for me :)
    RabbidBadger @ en 1
  • lionidas2lionidas2 Posts: 576
    edited 15.04.2014
    i face another problem when i log today i found the muarders event but i noticed that it is less than usaull,it is ok i took the all im the fourth now.but after a while i noticed that the number of the soldiers increased and i didnt got them so what the use now???,
    "Don't think of yourself as an uglly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey"

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?141772-the-story-of-a-gallant-warrior

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file