Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Comments

• heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 19.03.2015
    killdavies wrote: »
    Yay!

For giving me this gift I will only charge 110% more for a lap dance than I would charge a normal customer :D
    what a deal :rolleyes:
    Quit while you're ahead
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    edited 19.03.2015
    heehee3 wrote: »
    what a deal :rolleyes:

I know right its much better than the deals GGS offer us every 5 damn minutes

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

• CESLIPlayer2CESLIPlayer2 Posts: 20
    edited 19.03.2015
    how war is going ? who is dealing more good ?
    CesliPlayer Gondor
    whiteliondude.jpg
    edited 19.03.2015
    how war is going ? who is dealing more good ?
    CG opening gates 24/7
    Quit while you're ahead
  • edited 19.03.2015
    CG opening gates 24/7

Reports.. surely there will be tons of them if this is true lol
    edited 19.03.2015
    Reports.. surely there will be tons of them if this is true lol
    There are lol.

Or don't you forward open gates to each other? Cos trust me, I have hit a lot...
    Quit while you're ahead
  • edited 19.03.2015
    There are lol.

Or don't you forward open gates to each other? Cos trust me, I have hit a lot...

sure you have :)
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 19.03.2015
    Reports heehee, can I see them please, just out of interest? you have lightshot, easy to print screen them right?
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

edited 19.03.2015
    ang1243 wrote: »
    Reports heehee, can I see them please, just out of interest? you have lightshot, easy to print screen them right?
    Wish I had kept some lol, who keeps open gates reports? I hit 4 last night I think, and logged on the see a dozen more open gates hits forwarded.

If you want I an save up og reports for 24 hours and spam them here? Inbox might fill up then LOL
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    Thought you might like this

a529f3608e.png
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015

a529f3608e.png

That means nothing its a name of a RV...? Ive named several of mine after a good friend of mine that quit and gave me them

Doesn't mean I ran the account...

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

edited 19.03.2015
    killdavies wrote: »
    That means nothing its a name of a RV...? Ive named several of mine after a good friend of mine that quit and gave me them

Doesn't mean I ran the account...
    oho? why the number on it?
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    Wish I had kept some lol, who keeps open gates reports? I hit 4 last night I think, and logged on the see a dozen more open gates hits forwarded.

If you want I an save up og reports for 24 hours and spam them here? Inbox might fill up then LOL

*sniff* *sniff* I smell something....

oh yeah, Bullshlt
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

edited 19.03.2015
    oho? why the number on it?

Because its his 7th stone RV

edited 19.03.2015
    ang1243 wrote: »
    *sniff* *sniff* I smell something....

oh yeah, Bullshlt
    That's hakhat you can smell
    Quit while you're ahead
  • Twaitsy (GB1)Twaitsy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 419
    edited 20.03.2015

a529f3608e.png

While we are on conspiracy theories 1+9+7+5=23

I notice you also have a 3 in your forum name heehee!

Coincidence? I think not!
    Twaitsy
  • Fenkas (GB1)Fenkas (GB1) Posts: 120
    edited 19.04.2015
    Twaitsy wrote: »
    While we are on conspiracy theories 1+9+7+5=23

I notice you also have a 3 in your forum name heehee!

Coincidence? I think not!

lmao!!!! post of the day
    Returning player in the bracket L30-L40.
    Works hard in events.
    "King Fenkas the Noble" glory title.
             "Terrible" achieved at L35.
    2nd in PP for my level. In reality, first, seeing as the person ahead of me isn't even on the map lol

CURRENTLY ON A BREAK FROM THE GAME. WILL BE BACK AFTER NOVEMBER 2ND. (ENTRANCE EXAMS)
    edited 19.04.2015
    cugglles wrote: »
    lmao!!!! post of the day

32 days ago......

• Monkey17179 (GB1)Monkey17179 (GB1) Posts: 1,382
    edited 19.04.2015
    lol.........
    Monkey-En1

• overlord90098 (GB1)overlord90098 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,798
    edited 19.04.2015
    all this on a bloody war i mean they are loads of them daily
    overlord90098 @ en 1
    Level 70 non ruby-buyer 
    General of DEFA1
    RIP Rulermichael1 

Okay, listen, we should get our stories straight, alright? If anyone asks -- and no one's gonna ask, don't worry -- but if anyone asks, tell them as far as you know, the last time you checked, everyone looked pretty much alive. Alright? Not dead.

Nobody is going to space, mate!
    Marie Curie invented the theory of radioactivity, the treatment of radioactivity, and dying of radioactivity. In Victorian England, a commoner was not allowed to look directly at the Queen, due to a belief at the time that the poor had the ability to steal thoughts. Science now believes that less than 4% of poor people are able to do this.

"Starting now, if I'm honest, to wonder if you're doing all this screen-breaking on purpose. Beginning to actually take it personally. You know what I mean? Like, it's like an insult to me.""Ohh...! There goes another one. There goes another one. They're not inexpensive. I'd just like to point that out. Um, it seems... unfair, y'know, smashing screens. You could give them to people. Instead of smashing them, unscrew them and, and give them to like a homeless person, I don't know what a homeless person would do, but uh, you get my point. It just seems... and you can't unscrew them either, they're bolted in, but... auh, just stop it!!"
    "No, seriously. Do come back. Come back, please."
    "Okay, I've decided not to kill you. IF you come back."
    "Aw. Just thinking back to the old days when we were friends. Good old friends. Not enemies. And I'd say something like 'come back', and you'd be like 'no problem!' And you'd come back. What happened to those days?"
    "Can't help but notice you're not coming back. Which is disappointing."
    "Oo! I've got an idea!"
    "YES YES! IN YOUR FACE! I GOT YO-ah, nope."
    "Fine. Let the games begin."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file