Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Comments

• heehee3heehee3 Posts: 2,780
    edited 18.03.2015
    hot gamer wrote: »
    :huh: We/you/Fletch are warring you know. plotting is an essential part, UK didn't seem too, and look where it got them! Ashme quit out of shame/the horror of it.
    Who needs to plot, just run in and attack til we win

Stronger force meets a weaker one, what happens?
    Quit while you're ahead
  • fletcher92fletcher92 Posts: 194
    edited 18.03.2015
    heehee3 wrote: »

no plot just feel ts better to judge where you are in a weeks time rather than judge it on 24hrs of some good reps, war has gone past strong planning and plots, way too much going on to keep control of everything goin on, cops, rvs, castle to castle and now these annoying tool cleaners and new accounts popping up round our castles which im sure is happening on both sides but its very tedious and like i say hard to keep control of
    fletcher9 @ en 1 Proud General of CG
    edited 18.03.2015
    fletcher92 wrote: »
    no plot just feel ts better to judge where you are in a weeks time rather than judge it on 24hrs of some good reps, war has gone past strong planning and plots, way too much going on to keep control of everything goin on, cops, rvs, castle to castle and now these annoying tool cleaners and new accounts popping up round our castles which im sure is happening on both sides but its very tedious and like i say hard to keep control of
    Yeah I'm even getting toolcleaners from active members of CG. Sad and pathetic.
    Quit while you're ahead
  • UltraFlavoured (GB1)UltraFlavoured (GB1) GB1 Posts: 953
    edited 18.03.2015
    Hasn't this all been said before ?

The keyboard warriors are at it again.

If you remove the Alliance/Player names for each forum war thread - you'll then realise its all the same.
    The true winner is the machine that your feeding.

Although some of what said on here is very entertaining. Reminds me of being back in school.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
    edited 18.03.2015
    fletcher92 wrote: »
    I'm kidding with ya... of course we are plotting seriously evil things
    Quit while you're ahead
  • killdavies (GB1)killdavies (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    edited 18.03.2015
    I'm kidding with ya... of course we are plotting seriously evil things

HeeHee I find it very hard to believe that BSK trust you enough to tell you war plans or any plans for that matter when you have only been in BSK for what 4-5 days?

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

Join The Oddish Rebellion!

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

edited 18.03.2015
    killdavies wrote: »
    HeeHee I find it very hard to believe that BSK trust you enough to tell you war plans or any plans for that matter when you have only been in BSK for what 4-5 days?
    They told me about the mass that lands in 4 minutes...
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    They told me about the mass that lands in 4 minutes...

So they told you to attack?

WOW! Top secret plan that was massing a alliance in a war no one saw it coming

Proud General Kill Jun Davies And Stripper Of Pugnare admort2 Also The Rightful King Of Pugnare Admort2 - We Are Out Of Oil For Massages...Sorry Lou Lou

#BringBackUniqueEquipment....Lvl 3 gem in its place is worse than nothing at all put this in your signature if you agree

Currently boycotting rubies until the bakery update is revoked. A 77% inflation is definitely NOT reducing the price! I suggest you do the same.

edited 19.03.2015
    So they told you to attack?

WOW! Top secret plan that was massing a alliance in a war no one saw it coming
    yeah man, nobody knew

lol

plans, etc, are for the War Marshals and leadership... as you should know
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    yeah man, nobody knew

lol

plans, etc, are for the War Marshals and leadership... as you should know

I thought the only plan was to attack?

edited 19.03.2015
    I thought the only plan was to attack?
    when we don't plan on giving them toy bunnies, so yes, we will be doing some attacking...
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    when we don't plan on giving them toy bunnies, so yes, we will be doing some attacking...

But do I get a toy bunny?

edited 19.03.2015
    But do I get a toy bunny?
    I don't see why not...
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    I don't see why not...

Yay can I have a blue one?

edited 19.03.2015
    Yay can I have a blue one?
    Bunnies aren't blue!

...You can have a green one.
    Quit while you're ahead
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    edited 19.03.2015

we are plotting seriously evil things

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

edited 19.03.2015
    ang1243 wrote: »
    It was to put them off guard... they never suspected a plan

here's a good one LOL

Attachment not found.
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    Bunnies aren't blue!

...You can have a green one.

You get that ugly green thing away from me! I want a purple one!

edited 19.03.2015
    You get that ugly green thing away from me! I want a purple one!
    Purple works. We all love purple
    Quit while you're ahead
    edited 19.03.2015
    Purple works. We all love purple

Yay!

For giving me this gift I will only charge 110% more for a lap dance than I would charge a normal customer :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file