Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

En1 War

Roy Maltby (GB1)Roy Maltby (GB1) Posts: 171
edited 25.04.2015 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Screenshot says it all :)

http://prntscr.com/36fw5u
Post edited by Roy Maltby (GB1) on
Recruiter for Crimson Guard - Mail me in game

Comments

• nathan372nathan372 Posts: 466
    edited 02.04.2014
    no one cares about EN1. Usa1 is all anyone talks about. lol
    nathan372 @ usa 1

#GGreedy

Proud Deputy of Empire of Vor. (Were looking for good, active players! We have 40+ members!)

Proud Non-Ruby Buyer

"War is what happens when words fail.''
  • Nako067 (US1)Nako067 (US1) Posts: 1,851
    edited 02.04.2014
    Thats it? Big alliances have like 5 times longer lists than that.
    Nako067 @ USA1

Ultimate Fame on Xbox and Xbox1

Forum record 62 posts in a row.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?110007-Spam&p=1296267#post1296267

original.jpg?w=128&h=128

What a save by Jimmy Howard #35
  • mickydees (US1)mickydees (US1) Posts: 58
    edited 02.04.2014
    lol @ gaurd and lol @ 5
    image.php?u=1218245&type=sigpic&dateline=1353012281
    mickydees @ usa 1
  • Roy Maltby (GB1)Roy Maltby (GB1) Posts: 171
    edited 02.04.2014
    http://prntscr.com/36gnet

Make it 6 and counting

2 cap alliances and their wings plus Epicness
    Recruiter for Crimson Guard - Mail me in game
  • fresh8fresh8 Posts: 101
    edited 02.04.2014
    so that's not classed as bullying then all those attacks from all those alliances on just one alliance?

good example to set to other alliances do as we say not as we do!!
    fresh8 @ en 1
  • fujiwara (GB1)fujiwara (GB1) GB1 Posts: 647
    edited 03.04.2014
    Good try Roy, good try.

HIVE have had what, 40+ alliances cracking on their door at once before... and do you know they did about it? They turned around, and they fought, and somehow failed to remember to whine about it on the forums :P

If you plan to take the capital from another capital alliance, it's quite hard to complain really when they decide to go for yours now is it? ;)
    fujiwara @ en 1

Author of the Empire alliance management studio web app - contact me if you want to try it out

invpng
  • peekaboo4peekaboo4 Posts: 20
    edited 03.04.2014
    What relevance are events on another server? Here, BSK, associated wing alliances, UK and theirs and Epic have declared war on Crimson. Why? Simply as they want control. This is obvious when you seek opinion of their hypocrisy, do as we say etc….They’ve always wanted control, now they are faced with someone who doesn’t, having a thing that makes BSK feel special, a capital. BSK1975 have one, they’ve sent AF like excited bobbing school kids to sit around ours waiting to grab their prize. This will do the server no good, not at all, more control from Brattish Spoilt Kids
    Their tactics – oh, normal for them, rv stealing started last night, I won’t post the notes, but they were not happy when we took some of theirs in retaliation, sounds like a control issues…oh, I’ve covered that
    Your objective BSK is to take another capital for yourselves, to exert more control and satisfy your greed. That can’t happen, the consequences are too much.
    Let go of your desire to control everything BSK and play the game
    peekaboo @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    The capital was in a TDU wing which was and should be our capital which we tried to regain until bsk attacked us for it

cg never took the capital it moved to them so why are bsk all 3 alliances and all of there allies getting involved at once?

the reason is simple to become even more powerful and control this server even more, bsk now are becoming the bully boys and girls of this server rather than a police force - very much like a Crimean land grab springs to mind with the attitude of "what are you all going to do about it "???

the fact that one of the strongest alliances with 2 wings needs help and assistance from all their allies is quite remarkable , why is that ?
    fresh8 @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    "the fact that one of the strongest alliances with 2 wings needs help and assistance from all their allies is quite remarkable , why is that ? " - because they wont/cant do it on their own. They need to feel comfortable, controlling and justify their actions in numbers.
    We've been attacked by them all week now, peaked at around 165 incomings last night, they were up again this morning taking our rvs again, like a bunch of homeless looters.
    They'll say all sorts to justify their actions, I'm sure - fact is BSK - you can't justify this one this time. Your weakness is your greed, your actions are debase and you’re not going to get what you want
    peekaboo @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 03.04.2014
    lol at the complaints. So, those players who used to be in a three alliance family with two capitals are now complaining because we are at war with their new home because we plan to have two capitals for our three alliance family? Seriously? What has changed in the last three days? It was fine then, but wrong now? Also, are you forgetting about your plan to take our capital not so long ago? You know, that plan that involved half the server. Meh.

And for CG, you know exactly why this war is happening, and you entered into this knowingly. You have a get our of jail free card, but don't use it, and instead complain at your predicament. Maybe speak to your leader, who stated to me that he wanted this war.

Nobody from your side has even requested peace. You know our terms, and you know where we are.

So please, stop complaining, and have a think about why this has happened, and how it could end tomorrow, if that is what you want.
    It's been a while.....

edited 03.04.2014
    Oh Baldrick, really, listen to you on your terms as always, you, bsk, you, anyone else count?

You can't get this capital, it's not right, nevermind the tactics you use etc. What next, if you get this and give it to your wing, who's are you eyeing up for your third wing??
    peekaboo @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    Why is it not right?

What has changed since Sunday to make a three alliance family with two capitals so wrong?

You are already opening gates on more than 50% of our attacks, how long do you really think you can keep up the pace? You have willingly entered into a war that you cannot win, but you are so stubborn you can't see that.

Oh, and by the way, maybe get Roy to change those figures, they are wrong. Do you even know who is on each side? lol
    It's been a while.....

edited 03.04.2014
    Baldrick you speak in riddles but are you suggesting some alliance was planning to take the bsk cap? really?? against all of your wings and allies? again really???

it doesn't look like anyone is complaining just stating a few of the obvious facts that we can see, or are we saying all those alliances are not attacking and bsk do not see it as bullying, and they have not really got all their allies to help them take the CG capital?

I am not part of our leadership team only a mere mortal so i wasn't aware of such a plan no matter how far fetched it seems, so you may well know more than me if you are referring to TDU, the capital was in our wing so like a player that goes to ruin his rvs are still the property of that alliance and if someone tries to take it while it still flies that alliances banner don`t you class that as stealing?, i think you do, we all do don`t we ?

i do not know the conditions that you have offered CG but i am guessing it is hand over the capital or burn ? not much of an offer is it really more like a threat like the Russians are doing - we are taking it if you don't like it tough live with it or be destroyed, great terms!!

and to finish off it looks as if you have got half the server behind YOU and bsk to take this capital so what`s the promises there? who`s next maybe? and share the spoils next time?

just a mere mortal observing !!
    fresh8 @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    It's not right, as it is not yours to take. It came to us, the owner brought it with him. That happened, fact. You now want it for BSK, well, you can't, because where will you stop, your other wing will want one, daddy will give. It has to stop here Baldrick for the other capital holder’s sake. Be content with what you have.

Of course we’re opening gates, we can not defend all the incomings, we have defensive priorities and where we can not physical defend what do you do?

To be honest, we are not entirely sure who is on any side, we've had lot of attacks recently

I'll repeat, we can not let your greed win this one, if not for us, but for other capital holders too, you get this one, you aren’t going to stop
    peekaboo @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    Other capital holders? Like, all two of them? lol One of them is fighting with us, and the other one is the alliance who booted half their wing in order to sneak in a failed capture on the one you now have. For their good? lol

You're gonna have to do better than that.
    It's been a while.....

edited 03.04.2014
    We will always do better than BSK, always
    Not so long ago you accussed CG of trying to take another capital, remember UK's?? You told us at that time that it was wrong to try and take anothers capital and had lots declare on us. And here we are Baldrick, BSK doing as we say, big time.
    I dont know your plans, but going on your history yes, you will try for another capital, in's in BSK's nature. Greed.
    peekaboo @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    we failed the capture as you well know baldrick as bsk attacked it so please lets stay within the facts of whats going on, we only booted 1 player to my knowledge as i said i am a mere mortal the others left by their own accord - so why did bsk attack a TDU capital then ? in affect it is ours as such by your own admission.

and with regards to the other capital owners fighting with you why do you need their help there are 3 x bsk alliances to one CG which is the point i think we have all been trying to make which you seem to be dancing around unsuccessfully. why do you BSK require that amount of force to acquire 1 capital that if we wanting to split hairs over belongs to the holder Brian who got it with help through the TDU family and then by default it should be like a ruins rv it belongs to the alliance that it belonged to which we would have capyured if it wasnt for the BSK attack.

It is a land grab by bsk and allied forces and it is bullying you should know better , you set the rules as the police state on this server and are now breaking them and sticking 2 fingers up to every other alliance and basically saying so what , what are you all going to do about it.

is that fair? i think most that see whats going on can see for themselves it is a land grab by a very one sided bully alliance.
    fresh8 @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    Sorry, it was not a TDU capital, it was TDDMs, their own wing alliance who they tried to steal it off. As far as I know, 10 generals were booted, the ones who had all the passwords as I was informed, so they could not support it. This information came from TDU by the way.

TDDM attempted to plan to take ours not so long ago, we are simply returning that favour. Spread the love!

And FYI, TDDM obtained their capital by capping it as it spwaned, nothing to do with TDU. How can you even say that it is the possession of TDU, when TDU disowned them before trying to capture it by underhanded means? At the point that Brian was booted along with his generals, the capital became fair game and was no longer part of the Dark family.

You guys really need to get the facts before you post on this thread.

One sided bully alliance? Please find out who is on each side before you make accusations like that.
    It's been a while.....

edited 03.04.2014
    Dont cloud current fact with previous history. We don't care who what why first took this capital. Now, now the owner is in CG. You want it, and are not going to get it, reasons stated before

Sides!!! make me laugh Baldrick, come on then who's on yours. Nah, don't degenerate this to a size competition. CG are up against a whole load of incomings from a whole load of alliances, some declared on us and some not. Even shadow attacks no on RV's, pathetic.

Can I quote you?? "the capital became fair game" ohhh, really, you have said before that taking capitals of other alliances shouldn't happen. You also need to look up the word fair, small word big meaning.

Also, it wasn't "fair game" when in DU hands, why is it "fair game" now. Another rub in rub out pencil rule?
    peekaboo @ en 1
    edited 03.04.2014
    I have never said that capitals should not be taken, why would you think that?

Really, stop posting nonsense and come up with some facts. To explain,we had a long standing agreement with the other capital holding alliances that if anyone tried to cap one, we would help each other out. That included TDDM, the alliance who you are in the same alliance as now. As I'm sure you can see, that agreement no longer applies to the capital you have, as TDDM broke that agreement when they planned to take ours.

More facts please!
    It's been a while.....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file