Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New alliance notification

Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
Currently we get to see different notifications in the alliance panel and who instigated the event or decision.

I would like to suggest a need for an addition to this.

In the search for new members you can decide to open up the alliance so anyone can join. As this is a feature open to most ranks, it would be great to see who changes this option.
Chris2307 @ en 1
Post edited by Chris2307 (GB1) on

Comments

• DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 30.03.2014
    This is nice idea, can I put this in my alliance suggestion thread? Link:en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?103608-Alliance-Robust-Overhaul
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 30.03.2014
    Of course you can!

I like the other ideas suggested in your thread too :-)
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • DemonSage (US1)DemonSage (US1) Posts: 1,392
    edited 30.03.2014
    Thanks, maybe if you can comment on the thread to show your support and opinion. :)
    Proud leader of:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Anti-Forum Fan of Aidan952 and voted best Arc-Nemesis for 2013-2014. Yeah, you can call me awesome.
    Please help expand our free GGE Encyclopedia by editing or adding a few pages, it's a privilege really:
    http://goodgameempire.wikia.com/wiki/Goodgame_Empire
    #TheDreamLivesOn @ Canada 1
  • Chris2307 (GB1)Chris2307 (GB1) Posts: 944
    edited 02.04.2014
    Bumpety Bump!

I don't like bumping threads but I really would like to see a reply from a CM on this suggestion.

I know the idea is small and I know it is dull and boring but I really think it would be very useful in some circumstances. The idea is already fully developed and going off other feedback in the thread DemonSage started, a lot of people seem to agree. :-)
    Chris2307 @ en 1
  • Urúvion (US1)Urúvion (US1) Posts: 13,858
    edited 03.04.2014
    Great idea, this would be very helpful.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file